Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On the Lakshmi Money Meditation

ApolloAbove [JG]

Website
apolloabove.org
I recently began studying the effects of the Lakshmi Money Meditation in an effort to actually document the effects. So far, the results have been positive, but I haven't been able to run the best controlled experiment.

I began the meditation on Jan 27th 2023, a Waxing Taurus Moon.

So far I have noticed these effects:
  • Drive to make money
  • Urge to learn new skills to make money
  • Business sense and direction increased ("I see people pay a lot for that..." + "I could advertise it this way...")
  • Increased revenue in already established businesses

Unfortunately, I am also doing two Planetary Squares at the same time, a Material Venus and Jupiter in Aries Square, to attract wealth as well. Plus some Runic workings for the same goal. These may be causing some interference with my findings, but my documented list of effects I wrote above are new to me. I have done several Planetary Squares to attract money, and also improve my natal planets, and during those, these feelings never surfaced before.

It seems the Lakshmi Mantra has some additional "components" included in it, which don't just attract money. It seems to give increased drive, direction, and knowledge, to make money. Of course, it also seems to attract money.

I am naturally entrepreneurial, so my situation will be different from yours. Have any of you also felt these same effects? Did the Money Meditation work for you, or not? How many days did you let the working run for?

For those who are curious, the Goddess Lakshmi appears to be Astarte. From Wikipedia: " She is the goddess of wealth, fortune, power, beauty, fertility and prosperity"

From the page on Astarte, we see listed: "Planet: Venus , Runes: [In that order of importance]: Fehu, Gebo, Gera, Uruz. "
Divine Forces: Birth, Union, Beauty, Growth, Generation, Procreation, Harmony

This gives us a clue as to the type of energy we are dealing with.

The mantra provided by HPS Maxine is SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA. Looking at Frawley's book Mantra Yoga and Primal Sound, we see that:

"Srim (pronounced shreem) is the seed mantra of Lakshmi". It is said to have feminine qualities, with Hrim being the solar counterpart. Yet, it also has some fire aspects, despite this feminine base. This correlates with Astarte's runes.

Svaha is said to be the mantra of energization, adding an additional yang aspect to the more yin nature of the other mantras.

It is unclear to me exactly how Shrim differs from the name of Lakshmi herself, in regards to the energy, however we know that Shrim is said to be the seed mantra form of her. Looking back on Frawley's words, we know this about them: "Seed mantras can serve as vehicles to perceive, experience and realize the reality of universal consciousness"

Hi Deepscrub,
I've been saying for quite some time that Venus is the planet of money.
Fehu, to me, is a "fiery" aspect of Venus.
I have not done the Lakshmi money mantra for a while but vibrate the Venus sanskrit mantra for a set number of times.

Apart from a general increase in libido, I have indeed experienced the first three effects.
The drive to find ways at making (more) money was extremely pronounced.
Have you tried searching for an online/work-from-home job?

The reason I opted for the Venus mantra instead of Lakshmi mantra is because the listed mantra seems incomplete to me. Also, because I feel the Venus mantra much more.
The listed Lakshmi mantra obviously works but I think the correct mantra is AUM SHREEM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI NAMAH.

Marlo

DeepScrub said:
I recently began studying the effects of the Lakshmi Money Meditation in an effort to actually document the effects. So far, the results have been positive, but I haven't been able to run the best controlled experiment.

• Drive to make money
  • Business sense and direction increased ("I see people pay a lot for that..." + "I could advertise it this way...")

Unfortunately, I am also doing two Planetary Squares at the same time, a Material Venus and Jupiter in Aries Square, to attract wealth as well. Plus some Runic workings for the same goal. These may be causing some interference with my findings, but my documented list of effects I wrote above are new to me. I have done several Planetary Squares to attract money, and also improve my natal planets, and during those, these feelings never surfaced before.

It seems the Lakshmi Mantra has some additional "components" included in it, which don't just attract money. It seems to give increased drive, direction, and knowledge, to make money. Of course, it also seems to attract money.

I am naturally entrepreneurial, so my situation will be different from yours. Have any of you also felt these same effects? Did the Money Meditation work for you, or not? How many days did you let the working run for?

Abyssos said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=425303 time=1676662509 user_id=21286]
For those who are curious, the Goddess Lakshmi appears to be Astarte. From Wikipedia: " She is the goddess of wealth, fortune, power, beauty, fertility and prosperity"
I thought that Lakshmi was Lilith. That has been my understanding for a very long time. Nothing against the idea of Lakshmi being a name of Astarte, but to be honest it would pain me to know one less name of Lilith.

HC has said Lilith is Goddess Kali
https://sacred-texts.com/tantra/htk/index.htm

Asurya said:
Abyssos said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=425303 time=1676662509 user_id=21286]
I thought that Lakshmi was Lilith. That has been my understanding for a very long time. Nothing against the idea of Lakshmi being a name of Astarte, but to be honest it would pain me to know one less name of Lilith.

If Lakshmi is considered as Astarte,then Vishnu should be Osiris not Satan as it is claimed in Satan's library.it would be helpful if somebody can clarify regarding this doubt.

BabySatan said:
Asurya said:
Abyssos said:

If Lakshmi is considered as Astarte,then Vishnu should be Osiris not Satan as it is claimed in Satan's library.it would be helpful if somebody can clarify regarding this doubt.

The relations of the Gods in mythology are not literal. Odin represents Satan and Frigg represents Astarte, that does not mean they are married as actual beings. The relationship is an allegory for the Throat and Heart Chakra, the mysteries of the Astral realm and higher Chakras, the thymus and thyroid function, the symbolism of Venus and Mercury and many other things. Hermes and Aphrodite are also lovers in mythology, that does not mean Thoth is with His sister or Satan is with His daughter or that Astarte literally gave birth to a hermaphrodite...

Lakshmi and Vishnu are the same principle.

In Mythology of our Ancestors in all the Aryan religions, you will see syncetrism between our Gods. Sometimes, two entities are combined as a concept into "one entity", which remains a concept.

When this entity [Lahksmi in this case] is invoked on a mantra, this is like doing both.

That's because our Gods are not only entities, but also many other things, like states of consciousness, and so on.

Eventually one must understand that the Gods know when you show up and so on [they are all knowing] and that you will see Lilith or Astarte as they choose you, not the other way around. So you might call one and get the other.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In Mythology of our Ancestors in all the Aryan religions, you will see syncetrism between our Gods. Sometimes, two entities are combined as a concept into "one entity", which remains a concept.

When this entity [Lahksmi in this case] is invoked on a mantra, this is like doing both.

That's because our Gods are not only entities, but also many other things, like states of consciousness, and so on.

Eventually one must understand that the Gods know when you show up and so on [they are all knowing] and that you will see Lilith or Astarte as they choose you, not the other way around. So you might call one and get the other.

I suspected something like this. Lord Anubis told me He was Chitragupta (a deity I had never even heard of), but the lines between He and Yama [mostly Nergal, representing Satan at the highest levels of the symbolism] are actually blurred, meaning both can overlap.

There are also two 'death dogs' in Aztec mythology that relate to this.

Abyssos said:
Not trying to be grumpy, but I can't really help it when the list of names belonging to Lilith is possibly about to get reduced.

That's fair. It's good to want to /know/ something.
Maybe I need to indulge abstract hunches less.

But I do want to ask if Agares is possibly Saraswathi or Sita...
Any comment from HC? :mrgreen:

DeepScrub said:
Lakshmi Money Meditation

Here's some additional info on SHRIM that can help explain why it gives you drive to make money (copy-pasted from my notes by another member who I can't remember as I did not include their name but might be Savitar):

Moon Shakti Mantra: SHRIM - prosperity, good luck, emotional healing, nurturing, receptivity, devotional attitude

So perhaps combined with the rest of the mantra, it gives a devotional attitude towards making more money? Just a thought.

Karnonnos said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I suspected something like this. Lord Anubis told me He was Chitragupta (a deity I had never even heard of), but the lines between He and Yama [mostly Nergal, representing Satan at the highest levels of the symbolism] are actually blurred, meaning both can overlap.

Chitragupta as a deity is considered as bookkeeper who records actions of each human being in Hinduism.He assists Yama in deciding what should be done with souls after their death.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=427704 time=1677657174 user_id=57]

Here's some additional info on SHRIM that can help explain why it gives you drive to make money (copy-pasted from my notes by another member who I can't remember as I did not include their name but might be Savitar):

Moon Shakti Mantra: SHRIM - prosperity, good luck, emotional healing, nurturing, receptivity, devotional attitude

So perhaps combined with the rest of the mantra, it gives a devotional attitude towards making more money? Just a thought.

Indeed, very interesting. I definitely felt a drive to make money before, but now it feels extremely strong.

To me all Sanskrit mantras feel cosmic energy. I something Feel Lakshmi as Agares . Because Agares's divine animal is lion. Lakshmi's divine animal is lion. Actually I don't like to mix our gods with Hindu gods.

I always love , I always want to chant our real God/ Goddess's name. No more mixup

I always love to call Satan , not shiva.
I always love to call Inanna, not Lakshmi
I always love to call Apollo, not Surya
I always love to call Baalzebul, not Indra.

Real Real Real , not mixup

I've done some sun squares and solar workings for money.

My big take away is that wealth is a result of certain conditions of spiritual abundance being met in the soul. There are a lot of things go into becoming wealthy. To be creative, generative, frugal, to be attractive as a person to people, and all kinds of things.

DeepScrub said:

• Drive to make money

yes this mantra does to me attract some money each day to me when i do 10 round of 108 reputitions of it in the mornings, but it has attract more people to buy me things then give me or attract money to me. that is just doing the mantra alone, without any stated affirmations. after i have done viod meditations in the morning and night each day for visualizing attracting money and stating affirmations to attract more money to me and make material wealth, come it works fine, i think there is still needed work to this to get my desired goal's results.being a college/university student and all, and our kind are famous for being broke college students. so it does give results. my suggestions is it would take more energy to pay off student loans. thanks good i never took out one of those.

Artifergolem said:
I've done some sun squares and solar workings for money.

My big take away is that wealth is a result of certain conditions of spiritual abundance being met in the soul. There are a lot of things go into becoming wealthy. To be creative, generative, frugal, to be attractive as a person to people, and all kinds of things.

yes, that seems to be the case. Wealth and money have a spiritual component.

SRT SATYA said:
DeepScrub said:

• Drive to make money

yes this mantra does to me attract some money each day to me when i do 10 round of 108 reputitions of it in the mornings, but it has attract more people to buy me things then give me or attract money to me. that is just doing the mantra alone, without any stated affirmations. after i have done viod meditations in the morning and night each day for visualizing attracting money and stating affirmations to attract more money to me and make material wealth, come it works fine, i think there is still needed work to this to get my desired goal's results.being a college/university student and all, and our kind are famous for being broke college students. so it does give results. my suggestions is it would take more energy to pay off student loans. thanks good i never took out one of those.

Hey man , sup I was wondering if you can help me a bit , do you think you can leave me your daily routine for money ? what do you usually do because I want to start doing it too and I was doing normal meditation in the morning and void meditation at night but how should I do it exactly ?

ApolloAbove said:

• Drive to make money

Hey brother, I will start one in may 25, I will let you know my outcome then.

Karnonnos said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Is Lord Anubis also the Greek Minos, considering his role as the judge of the Underworld?

Hello HS,
- Namah is more stabilizing. Therefore supporting the manifestation of energies better. As HPs Maxine explains on the Kabbalistic square page, NAMAH vs SVAHA, in essence, boils down to tangible vs non-tangible results. This isn't just repeating theory from what's stated on the website, I confirm from my experiences as well.
- The application of Namah and Svaha **are not** exclusive to planetary energies. They can be used for other sanskrit mantras as well.
- Om Shreem Mahalakshmiye Swaha is one of the oldest known mantra in Vedic Sanskirt that brings wealth. It's important to note that in Vedic Sanskrit, true wealth is broadly defined as wisdom, health, love, and everything that brings spiritual elevation in the soul. Material riches and social power are just a small part of it. Therefore SVAHA was used. Whereas NAMAH focuses more on the latter.
- You can use SVAHA and you would get good results manifested in various aspects of your life. But based on my research and experiences, NAMAH is more appropriate for strictly material gain.

HS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back