Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP HoodedCobra666
Posts: 913

Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:55 am

This is urgent. This can be the beginning of worse things. Jews have lost their mind apparently and want to destroy Syria through the US. They say it is a few rockets, but this can easily escalate in way worse.

As stated before the attack was sudden and with Trump pretending this was not going to happen. The usual lying. And one nice morning, they started firing rockets.

We must insist on the Peace RTRs despite everything else planetary or otherwise until further notice. The enemy is pulling this whole thing in Mercury retrograde, making understanding and reporting even harder. This is deliberate.

Large scale wars start on these months of the year for many reasons, including also, the fact that the summer months are more open weather wise for large scale war.

We have to keep these going. The Shema and the 72 will make the situation backfire on the jews.

The more we insist the less the damages will be on those who are not responsible.

This is reprehensible. The jews have lost their mind and they show their true colors. No matter what, the RTRs must be kept done.

Everyone must go and save the RTRs now and have them handy.

Doing the MerKaBa meditatiom before doing the RTRs would also be great to do.

We will keep you posted and updated.

These are crimes against humanity. This is disgusting and reprehensible.

This is what humanity gets from the enemy, WAR, WAR AND WAR...

Shema RTR - http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Rever ... Prayer.htm
72- http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/72_St ... Names.html
Anti-War 1: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/War1.html
Anti-War 2: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/War2.html
Anti-War 3: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/War3.html

HP HoodedCobra666
Posts: 913

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:53 am

The only existing good news of these incidents however. Is that exposure of the enemy has reached untold levels and beyond compare to any other time in the past.

The enemy is digging the grave of humanity in their own measurements.

As stated before, do not expect the enemy to go down without war. They have been exposed to much to stay idle, and we must do our part in lessening their influence during the crap they are committing right now. This will, like everything else, backfire at them. It already has.

HP HoodedCobra666
Posts: 913

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:16 am

One more thing: The attack happened on Friday, the 13th, in April (4th), 13th.

The Knights Templar were destroyed in Friday 13th. What does that tell us of the importance of the date and the higher motivation?

Aquarius
Posts: 909

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby Aquarius » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:22 am

Hp should we still do the 42 names of god, communications, terminating confusion and the other rtr?
Image

User avatar
—»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«—
Posts: 160

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby —»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«— » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:25 am

If I have to be honest, I think it's just well-constructed distraction. If Trump really wanted to start a war he would not have fired 120 missiles on sterile military positions. 120 missiles and not even 1 Syrian dead? All this is very strange. I think that this is just a distraction to hide what is really happening to Israel, where isrelian snipers are shotting at a disarmed Palestinians people.

One last thing, if I had in mind to start a war in Syria, I did not warning you three days before the attack, giving you time to organize, but I attack you immediately. For me it's just a distraction, but maybe I'm wrong.
"Combatti per le tue idee ma combatti con altrettanta forza chi vuole reprimere le tue idee, chi fa questo teme ciò che sai e le conseguenze che esse possono avviare." Astarte

Image

HP HoodedCobra666
Posts: 913

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:36 am

—»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«— wrote:If I have to be honest, I think it's just well-constructed distraction. If Trump really wanted to start a war he would not have fired 120 missiles on sterile military positions. 120 missiles and not even 1 Syrian dead? All this is very strange. I think that this is just a distraction to hide what is really happening to Israel, where isrelian snipers are shotting at a disarmed Palestinians people.

One last thing, if I had in mind to start a war in Syria, I did not warning you three days before the attack, giving you time to organize, but I attack you immediately. For me it's just a distraction, but maybe I'm wrong.


No, you are not wrong, much of this is distraction. However it doesn't take much to make a distraction and turn it into a real problem, especially cause Russia is in the region again. This is why there is no reason to panic in any worrisome manner. However, behind this, hide many other ulterior motivations, such as taking the heat of the jews, removing the center of attention from other important events, off of Zuckerberg (this is the biggest tech scandal in modern history and will be pivotal to tech developments for the next decades in the whole of the 'free world') and many other things.

There are reasons as much as distraction, as much as very valid reasons. The jews attack their enemy nations in "Lashes". This is a multi-faced operation. For one, they need to keep the refugees going in Europe, for another, they need to show the teeth of America, for another, this is the Greater Israel Agenda, and many other things. Jews do not pull nothing straight or for straight reasons, they try to work in calculated manners.

On another note, they also destroyed Trump as of current. Because they hated him and despite of them being their servant, they want to turn him into a second Bush. They are carrying a defensive move on all frontiers with these events. But it will all backfire.

We live in a global environment, there are many reasons these things are happening, way more than the obvious jewish hatred to just flatten their neighbors. The jews are far from being straight up with anything.

This is essentially because the enemy is on freak-out and want to show teeth as usual. They had Syria in the bullseye since 2012. This is nothing new, it's just a progression on the same messianic agenda.

The jews are the only losers from this situation. From reports nobody died from the strikes anyway. And if the Syrian defense systems wiped out the 'clever' missles from the US (the Syrian systems are ancient in comparison) then this is a joke of a situation all in all, and for the show.

Lordbaphamet666
Posts: 6

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby Lordbaphamet666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:38 am

Hey hooded, can I do more then 2 rtrs a day? Will that disrupt the other rtrs ?

HP HoodedCobra666
Posts: 913

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:39 am

Aquarius wrote:Hp should we still do the 42 names of god, communications, terminating confusion and the other rtr?


Just keep the RTR's for the anti-war going for sometime. The situation is very touchy.

However they will not manage to escape this. There was a series of days where we would do the rituals from the 13th to the 19th, which are all necessary. We will fit them in when we should.

The Anti-War RTR's do not only act on the present. But to offset literal Armageddon on mankind. The enemy does these not to cause it, but to generate the necessary energy. AS such the christian tards and shills already started whinning about WW3, and spreading panic. This is the level of raising the energy, and the jews are in bad need of energy of panic right now.

The RTR's are foiling them in all fronts of their development. Once upon a time, Iraq was being massacred, and nobody understood Pissrael. Now wherever you turn your eyes online, they mention Israel. This is excellent of an evolution in the whole situation. The enemy has socially lost one hundred percent.

HP HoodedCobra666
Posts: 913

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:41 am

Lordbaphamet666 wrote:Hey hooded, can I do more then 2 rtrs a day? Will that disrupt the other rtrs ?


Now, if one has the tenacity, they can even do all the RTR's in the schedule and all these here. Which would be the most ideal. However because people have limited time, we put here for everyone to do the absolute "Musts", long story short.

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 261

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:58 am

I am watching the national press right now and very few mentions of Israel as a blame. Some people are awake but not enough... very few in fact. Don't mean to sound like a defeatist. I posted on fb tons of info and different press views to awake people futher because the situation is critical. Few gave attention (even that few is good), but some even asked "c'mon man who the fuck is Netanyahu lol"

I hate stupidity the most. I honestly hate the stupid gentiles more than the jews.

Anyway we must keep the RT's going and whenever we get a chance to talk a bit about the jewish implications in all the story it is perfect:
-Stoltenberg's declarations
-Trump's staff
-Netanyahu's war
-Russia blaiming it on ISRAELI jet fighters
-The fuckers who say anti war is anti semitism

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 261

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:03 am

One thing I find positive is that it seems Russia wants a more diplomatic non agressive abordation. Despite the declarations I have not found in tyhe press yet, any information about Russia even using the S400 anti missile system against the NATO cruise missiles. They bassically wanna say "just hit your fucking targets you worthless pieces of shit and then go home an leave us alone"

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1372

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:31 am

The Jews were openly stating anyone who was against the attacks on Syria is anti-Semitic. How much more obvious have the Jews made it to the world who is behind all this. Must everyone in the west is against the Syria war as well and now they can understand the Jew is the source of the conflict.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1372

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:32 am

The question is how is Alex Jones going to handle this one. His news agency is the Trumpet.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

hailourtruegod
Posts: 322

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby hailourtruegod » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:35 am

This is like a mentally ill criminal ready to kill innocents while the cops are pointing their guns at it and the criminal proceeds to charge the innocent. The enemy will go down but unfortunately their might be some innocent people harmed....

I really hate the jews.

I went all out these two days even when I had to work and work out and I don't think I can handle doing the same amount of reps the same days I have work but I'll still be doing high reps on these rtrs and once my days off come around best believe I'm going all out again on these pieces of shits.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

hailourtruegod
Posts: 322

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby hailourtruegod » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:14 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The question is how is Alex Jones going to handle this one. His news agency is the Trumpet.


I'm guessing you haven't seen his outburst?

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/98 ... 20706?s=19

Do you think that's genuine anger? Honest question.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

hailourtruegod
Posts: 322

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby hailourtruegod » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:27 am

hailourtruegod wrote:This is like a mentally ill criminal ready to kill innocents while the cops are pointing their guns at it and the criminal proceeds to charge the innocent. The enemy will go down but unfortunately their might be some innocent people harmed....

I really hate the jews.

I went all out these two days even when I had to work and work out and I don't think I can handle doing the same amount of reps the same days I have work but I'll still be doing high reps on these rtrs and once my days off come around best believe I'm going all out again on these pieces of shits.


I take this back. I'm going to continue going all out. I feel very energetic out of a sudden.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1372

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:43 am

I checked out Jones's channel.....Alex called out Israel..... That is the Shema rtr at work.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

luis
Posts: 665

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby luis » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:57 am

Could a HP confirm this? If i do the Shema a lot does this power up the other RTR'S even if i don't do a lot of them in the day? (Not that i don't do them just a bit less and more the Shema)

User avatar
AscendingSun
Posts: 89

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby AscendingSun » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:27 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_B ... _the_Realm

"A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.

...containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction"

StraitShot47
Posts: 132

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby StraitShot47 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:27 pm

Will we ever see the proof??? The world is still waiting on the nigerian yellow cake to surface!

FancyMancy
Posts: 1377

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:50 pm

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4229
I posted that I think about 10 minutes after it happened.

Trump declares 'mission accomplished' after strikes against Syria
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/tr ... ar-AAvS7DF
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HP HoodedCobra666
Posts: 913

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:29 pm

StraitShot47 wrote:Will we ever see the proof??? The world is still waiting on the nigerian yellow cake to surface!


You won't cause there is none and the jews have no qualms of justifying their actions for the thinking goyim as they are not part of any government but only the cattle.

They will just go on TV for a few minutes to tell you the "We wuz good the wuz bad we gassed them cause they had gasses" and how this is "the work of (((god)))".

Meanwhile thw jews will tailor some proof for you and use some scientific sources to justify it for the little cleverer goy to avoid the obvious. If this will fail who cares, nobody gives a fuck about the goyim.

The war on Iraq had no proof at all not even for the so called president. Why should the war on Syria have any. The american president is a tool for Israel at this point, they are enforced and brainwashed (and who knows what else) to always act in the way of the ((("book"))).

User avatar
AscendingSun
Posts: 89

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby AscendingSun » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:35 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The question is how is Alex Jones going to handle this one. His news agency is the Trumpet.


I saw some clips. He said "fuck you Trump" but whenever anyone mentioned Israel, "ohohohoh it's not the jews goy"

HP HoodedCobra666
Posts: 913

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:41 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote:I am watching the national press right now and very few mentions of Israel as a blame. Some people are awake but not enough... very few in fact. Don't mean to sound like a defeatist. I posted on fb tons of info and different press views to awake people futher because the situation is critical. Few gave attention (even that few is good), but some even asked "c'mon man who the fuck is Netanyahu lol"

I hate stupidity the most. I honestly hate the stupid gentiles more than the jews.

Anyway we must keep the RT's going and whenever we get a chance to talk a bit about the jewish implications in all the story it is perfect:
-Stoltenberg's declarations
-Trump's staff
-Netanyahu's war
-Russia blaiming it on ISRAELI jet fighters
-The fuckers who say anti war is anti semitism


The amount of woke people went from a non-existant minority to a substaintial one, so substaintial for the kikes to try to push for all the events they are pushing. Which is only making the category of the knowledgeable goyim grow.

It has to be around half the world population or way more knows something is going on with them, with twenty and thirty percent knowing more, and about 10 percent knowing more serious shit.

The publications of the ADL say 7 out of 10 people harbor anti semetic views and hate them in some way. I say just 50% or 40% know something with 1 in 10 being educated more deeply on the matter.

Count in also that people are afraid to talk. Some may even be afraid to post youtube comments. Not everyone that knows is vocal. The enemy has the governments this is not a joke and the majority of people are afraid.

User avatar
AscendingSun
Posts: 89

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby AscendingSun » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:43 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:Will we ever see the proof??? The world is still waiting on the nigerian yellow cake to surface!


You won't cause there is none and the jews have no qualms of justifying their actions for the thinking goyim as they are not part of any government but only the cattle.

They will just go on TV for a few minutes to tell you the "We wuz good the wuz bad we gassed them cause they had gasses" and how this is "the work of (((god)))".

Meanwhile thw jews will tailor some proof for you and use some scientific sources to justify it for the little cleverer goy to avoid the obvious. If this will fail who cares, nobody gives a fuck about the goyim.

The war on Iraq had no proof at all not even for the so called president. Why should the war on Syria have any. The american president is a tool for Israel at this point, they are enforced and brainwashed (and who knows what else) to always act in the way of the ((("book"))).


The 3rd party investigation from Brussels was suppose to arrive today, they hit Damascus the day before they arrived.

User avatar
AscendingSun
Posts: 89

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby AscendingSun » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:44 pm

May be a silly question but is it okay to cross my legs when doing RTRs?

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 283
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby Larissa666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:08 pm

Today, I had a dream where I entered a room where the was a rabbi reading words from filthy torah. There were two of those books, one red and one green. I came there with an intention to steal the torah, so that we can copy it. I reached for the red torah, but someone shouted: “no, not that one, take a green one”. I exited the room, and quickly rushed to a place where I can copy it. Immediately, bunch of greys appeared around me as I was running, but I just ignored them, and kept running.


If this isn’t a simple junk made by my mind, then the whole dream is about red vs green thing.

I have encountered enemy in my dreams many times now, and this dream had that distinct signature of those other dreams where I was fighting with enemy.

My humble opinion is that our Anti war RTRs have prevented the worst from happening.
My Child, am I the One who is known by His lies? Or am I the One who is The Truth, and who they fear, because they fear the Truth itself? Oh, my child, why do you think I would ever lie to you?
48 61 69 6c 20 53 61 74 61 6e 21

FancyMancy
Posts: 1377

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:40 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:...

HC, do you think that is more the MEDC percentage? I'd expect the LEDC wouldn't know much, or as much, about it.

There was a bit about anti-semitism on a political debate programme recently. I don't follow the news that much, except a bit online, nor the political programs, but I decided to put this programme on after ages of not watching it. There is also anti-semitism in the Labour Party, with kommunyst kyke korbyn, the leader of the party. It said it is with the jews. We know that, as most politicians are, so it is just a play. Former Deputy Prime Minister nic clegg (Liberal Democrat) with cameron (Conservative), also said it welcomed the jew.

It has also been said that there is rising anti-semitism in the UK, as well. Well, we know that is natural. Just look at 109 times for...what was it? About 1700 years? I'd call that scientific, peer-reviewed. The longest unintended longitudinal study possibly ever!

My patented definition of insanity is doing the same thing 1000 times and expecting different results!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

BlackCherokeeChi
Posts: 101

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:50 pm

FancyMancy wrote:https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4229
I posted that I think about 10 minutes after it happened.

Trump declares 'mission accomplished' after strikes against Syria
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/tr ... ar-AAvS7DF



What is up with that propaganda from the site you posted below the article. Christard programming like wow.

Artanis
Posts: 160

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby Artanis » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:12 pm

Yeah so. One thing. If the Rebels are defeated in Syria(?) and if this doesnt escalate into anything bigger, then does the US still keep their orders and leave Syria? Because they would be the only ones in Syria who are against Assad/Russia

User avatar
—»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«—
Posts: 160

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby —»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«— » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:52 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
No, you are not wrong, much of this is distraction. However it doesn't take much to make a distraction and turn it into a real problem, especially cause Russia is in the region again. This is why there is no reason to panic in any worrisome manner. However, behind this, hide many other ulterior motivations, such as taking the heat of the jews, removing the center of attention from other important events, off of Zuckerberg (this is the biggest tech scandal in modern history and will be pivotal to tech developments for the next decades in the whole of the 'free world') and many other things.

There are reasons as much as distraction, as much as very valid reasons. The jews attack their enemy nations in "Lashes". This is a multi-faced operation. For one, they need to keep the refugees going in Europe, for another, they need to show the teeth of America, for another, this is the Greater Israel Agenda, and many other things. Jews do not pull nothing straight or for straight reasons, they try to work in calculated manners.

On another note, they also destroyed Trump as of current. Because they hated him and despite of them being their servant, they want to turn him into a second Bush. They are carrying a defensive move on all frontiers with these events. But it will all backfire.

We live in a global environment, there are many reasons these things are happening, way more than the obvious jewish hatred to just flatten their neighbors. The jews are far from being straight up with anything.

This is essentially because the enemy is on freak-out and want to show teeth as usual. They had Syria in the bullseye since 2012. This is nothing new, it's just a progression on the same messianic agenda.

The jews are the only losers from this situation. From reports nobody died from the strikes anyway. And if the Syrian defense systems wiped out the 'clever' missles from the US (the Syrian systems are ancient in comparison) then this is a joke of a situation all in all, and for the show.


Yes, I definitely agree with you.
"Combatti per le tue idee ma combatti con altrettanta forza chi vuole reprimere le tue idee, chi fa questo teme ciò che sai e le conseguenze che esse possono avviare." Astarte

Image

FancyMancy
Posts: 1377

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:50 pm

BlackCherokeeChi wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4229
I posted that I think about 10 minutes after it happened.

Trump declares 'mission accomplished' after strikes against Syria
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/tr ... ar-AAvS7DF



What is up with that propaganda from the site you posted below the article. Christard programming like wow.

Nearly all of the media is jewed.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HP HoodedCobra666
Posts: 913

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:58 am

AscendingSun wrote:May be a silly question but is it okay to cross my legs when doing RTRs?


It doesn't matter. Sit as you see fit.

DezFranky
Posts: 39

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby DezFranky » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:05 am

I feel a lot of sexual energy while doing these RTRs.
My kundalini has not yet ascended, but my spine or prostate tingles while doing it.
My elbows tingle too and it reaches all the way to my fingers.
Thank you for this opportunity to prove my self.

Artanis
Posts: 160

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby Artanis » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:26 pm

Because from many things this maybe do have been a "distraction", like trying to distract peoples attention from Facebook.

But talking about that, when should we be able to get to know what sanctions will Jewbook get? Like very big fines or something?

Artanis
Posts: 160

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby Artanis » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:26 pm

Because from many things this maybe do have been a "distraction", like trying to distract peoples attention from Facebook.

But talking about that, when should we be able to get to know what sanctions will Jewbook get? Like very big fines or something?

User avatar
Yagami Light
Posts: 156
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby Yagami Light » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:56 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote:I am watching the national press right now and very few mentions of Israel as a blame. Some people are awake but not enough... very few in fact. Don't mean to sound like a defeatist. I posted on fb tons of info and different press views to awake people futher because the situation is critical. Few gave attention (even that few is good), but some even asked "c'mon man who the fuck is Netanyahu lol"

I hate stupidity the most. I honestly hate the stupid gentiles more than the jews.

Anyway we must keep the RT's going and whenever we get a chance to talk a bit about the jewish implications in all the story it is perfect:
-Stoltenberg's declarations
-Trump's staff
-Netanyahu's war
-Russia blaiming it on ISRAELI jet fighters
-The fuckers who say anti war is anti semitism

Alright, I've been meaning to respond to this for weeks now.
This specific part:
EasternFireLion666 wrote:Don't mean to sound like a defeatist. I posted on fb tons of info and different press views to awake people futher because the situation is critical. Few gave attention (even that few is good), but some even asked "c'mon man who the fuck is Netanyahu lol"

I hate stupidity the most. I honestly hate the stupid gentiles more than the jews.

Dude... Duuuude.... Duuuude....!!!

F-A-C-E-B-O-O-K is filled with a bunch of fucking retards!!!!!
Listen to me...
I had to recently create a facebook account for my artistic pursues and I realized two things.
1. ALL OF THE FUCKING COMIC CREATORS COMMUNITY IS FILLED WITH:
a. sjw retards
b. liberal retards
c. loving those rape-ugees retards
d. we are all equals, there is no race retards
and many more of that kind.
2. PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!

There were two cases inside that fucking retarded trash social platform, where people posted something negative about a Greek national socialist political party.
I responded calmly to them, with arguments and so forth. (I wasn't insulting them, like many other retarded "nationalists" do... where they just insult the other person for having a different opinion)
I explained things calmlyyy, really nicelyyy, really politelyyy...
And I only received insults in return, or "Hitler is bad - you nazi" bullshit......

Dude... People-on-facebook-are-fucking-stupid.

Listen to me... I have thought of this very carefully.
Facebook is filled with the average joe who is interested in showing his muscles, or the slut who wants to show her duck face or a little boob as well, in order to get "likes" and such. These "likes" make people feel physically good (check HP HoodedCobra's video about social media: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaqnjuxacAM ).
Now, add this, to the fact that people are spiritually blind, alright?
They don't get the meditation highs that we do. They don't get that there is a higher goal for humanity (as well as a higher threat by the jews, enemy aliens and so forth). They don't get that THE JEWS ARE BEHIND EVERY GOD DAMN FUCKING BAD THING THAT HAPPENS ON THIS PLANET!!!!
They don't get all those things...
They think we are "conspiracy theorists"
(another term created by jewish FBI, if I'm not mistaken... google search it).

And the thing is, this kind of people will NOT listen to us!!! They are so comfortable in their blue-pilled world...

So... Please... Dude... Do not waste your time with these fucking retards.
Except for the fact that facebook keeps track on everything that you're posting (and where you're posting from, what you say in private messages with other users etc), it REALLY IS a waste of time!!
It's best to talk people face to face (with tactic; don't just spout "Sieg Heil!" XDD) and you can spam a bit on youtube comments. If you follow youtube channels where they show the threat of the jews, comment and say that "folks, don't forget that xtianity is also part of the problem; as it IS a jewish made religion" and so forth.. Provide bible quotes if you want; make it interesting to read, provide arguments for the skeptics!!

I swear, youtube is like the last "paradise" right now. I mean surely, you've got the jews making videos, doing propaganda and lying.. you've got google bots writing automatic comments supporting Israel and whatnot... BUT YOU ALSO GOT REAL National Socialists, and other people who are without, but desperately search for the truth!!!
AND THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WE SHOULD TARGET!
Not the average retard on facebook! Fuck them man! They're such a waste of time!


(yes, now you see why I had postponed responding to your comment for so long lol; I had a lot to say because of my own experience with this fucking jewish social media platform)

On another note, here's an interesting video of a Syrian girl about Israel. She's an outsider (not an SS I mean), but it's a good video to educate outsiders, or make them question things. I'm sure there are many similar videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbffI52stc0
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan


Image

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1133
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby Stormblood » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:13 pm

@Yagami Light

If I may express my opinion, it's not good for you to use Facebook for business/art purposes. I don't know exactly what you share, of course, so mine is just a general advice. However, my concern is that kikes may steal your masterpieces and claim they are their own. I wouldn't like if that happened to you or any other comrade. Sorry for the off-topic: I just needed to say this.

User avatar
Yagami Light
Posts: 156
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby Yagami Light » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:20 pm

Stormblood wrote:@Yagami Light

If I may express my opinion, it's not good for you to use Facebook for business/art purposes. I don't know exactly what you share, of course, so mine is just a general advice. However, my concern is that kikes may steal your masterpieces and claim they are their own. I wouldn't like if that happened to you or any other comrade. Sorry for the off-topic: I just needed to say this.

Thank you Stormblood, I appreciate it.

In general though, whether we like it or not, digitally is the best way one can go about marketing their art (unless we're talking about art galleries/exhibits with canvas and so forth).
The truth is that it doesn't matter whether I upload my art on facebook, or instagram, or deviantart or whatever... they can be stolen just as easily, the same way.
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan


Image

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 261

Re: Jews Attacking Syria - Keep Doing Anti War RTRs

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:10 pm

Yagami Light wrote:
EasternFireLion666 wrote:I am watching the national press right now and very few mentions of Israel as a blame. Some people are awake but not enough... very few in fact. Don't mean to sound like a defeatist. I posted on fb tons of info and different press views to awake people futher because the situation is critical. Few gave attention (even that few is good), but some even asked "c'mon man who the fuck is Netanyahu lol"

I hate stupidity the most. I honestly hate the stupid gentiles more than the jews.

Anyway we must keep the RT's going and whenever we get a chance to talk a bit about the jewish implications in all the story it is perfect:
-Stoltenberg's declarations
-Trump's staff
-Netanyahu's war
-Russia blaiming it on ISRAELI jet fighters
-The fuckers who say anti war is anti semitism

Alright, I've been meaning to respond to this for weeks now.
This specific part:
EasternFireLion666 wrote:Don't mean to sound like a defeatist. I posted on fb tons of info and different press views to awake people futher because the situation is critical. Few gave attention (even that few is good), but some even asked "c'mon man who the fuck is Netanyahu lol"

I hate stupidity the most. I honestly hate the stupid gentiles more than the jews.

Dude... Duuuude.... Duuuude....!!!

F-A-C-E-B-O-O-K is filled with a bunch of fucking retards!!!!!
Listen to me...
I had to recently create a facebook account for my artistic pursues and I realized two things.
1. ALL OF THE FUCKING COMIC CREATORS COMMUNITY IS FILLED WITH:
a. sjw retards
b. liberal retards
c. loving those rape-ugees retards
d. we are all equals, there is no race retards
and many more of that kind.
2. PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!

There were two cases inside that fucking retarded trash social platform, where people posted something negative about a Greek national socialist political party.
I responded calmly to them, with arguments and so forth. (I wasn't insulting them, like many other retarded "nationalists" do... where they just insult the other person for having a different opinion)
I explained things calmlyyy, really nicelyyy, really politelyyy...
And I only received insults in return, or "Hitler is bad - you nazi" bullshit......

Dude... People-on-facebook-are-fucking-stupid.

Listen to me... I have thought of this very carefully.
Facebook is filled with the average joe who is interested in showing his muscles, or the slut who wants to show her duck face or a little boob as well, in order to get "likes" and such. These "likes" make people feel physically good (check HP HoodedCobra's video about social media: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaqnjuxacAM ).
Now, add this, to the fact that people are spiritually blind, alright?
They don't get the meditation highs that we do. They don't get that there is a higher goal for humanity (as well as a higher threat by the jews, enemy aliens and so forth). They don't get that THE JEWS ARE BEHIND EVERY GOD DAMN FUCKING BAD THING THAT HAPPENS ON THIS PLANET!!!!
They don't get all those things...
They think we are "conspiracy theorists"
(another term created by jewish FBI, if I'm not mistaken... google search it).

And the thing is, this kind of people will NOT listen to us!!! They are so comfortable in their blue-pilled world...

So... Please... Dude... Do not waste your time with these fucking retards.
Except for the fact that facebook keeps track on everything that you're posting (and where you're posting from, what you say in private messages with other users etc), it REALLY IS a waste of time!!
It's best to talk people face to face (with tactic; don't just spout "Sieg Heil!" XDD) and you can spam a bit on youtube comments. If you follow youtube channels where they show the threat of the jews, comment and say that "folks, don't forget that xtianity is also part of the problem; as it IS a jewish made religion" and so forth.. Provide bible quotes if you want; make it interesting to read, provide arguments for the skeptics!!

I swear, youtube is like the last "paradise" right now. I mean surely, you've got the jews making videos, doing propaganda and lying.. you've got google bots writing automatic comments supporting Israel and whatnot... BUT YOU ALSO GOT REAL National Socialists, and other people who are without, but desperately search for the truth!!!
AND THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WE SHOULD TARGET!
Not the average retard on facebook! Fuck them man! They're such a waste of time!


(yes, now you see why I had postponed responding to your comment for so long lol; I had a lot to say because of my own experience with this fucking jewish social media platform)

On another note, here's an interesting video of a Syrian girl about Israel. She's an outsider (not an SS I mean), but it's a good video to educate outsiders, or make them question things. I'm sure there are many similar videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbffI52stc0



Thanks a lot for your info. It is really true and well justified. In fact I was talking those exact point with a friend recently. It is true that facebook is filled with retards, but after I gave all those justifications I also had some big considerable positive feedback between all those retards. So I can say after a while there was some progress. I know how to present a point of view, exactly as you detailed. And I think along all that anger inside of me for seeing dumb people... some did wake up and I was able to see tha brave and educated side. In total it was worth it :) I never said anything about supporting Hitler or Satan on facebook.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Zazu Ishtar and 2 guests