Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #2582: help

AskSatanOperator

I can't feel father Satan and the gods like I did before and that scares me (I don't know if I'm used to the feeling but I don't think it's something you get used to like that). It's been in my head several times to give up, but I don't want to but it's getting stronger, I've been in Satanism for 2 years and 3 months and I want to spend the rest of my life, what's happening? I've been like this for a few weeks and it's strange and bothers me a lot. I made great friends (with the gods) and I no longer feel them, are they no longer my friends or did they move away from me? ( Even though I know that Father Satan only leaves those who leave him, I still feel apprehensive, I'm used to people in my life leaving me ) I've been there for so long but it feels like I'm returning, as if everyone is moving and moving forward and I'm standing still.

The Gods are with you and are watching over you. You don't have to worry about anything. You can pay attention to any help you get and positive coincidences.

You are simply in a "confused" phase of life, nothing has changed, no one has abandoned you etcc...

Sensitivity to energies can fluctuate, with more intense periods and others less so. Get on with your routine.

The Gods show signs and comfort new SS, and there is a period of stronger presence. After the period of "demonstration" and giving you the necessary presence and spiritual attention, they are obviously present for you, yet you need to advance and travel the path yourself too, until another necessary step and presence is required for your existence and so on.

The Gods teach and manifest, and then they observe and await for you to actually do the work and use what you have been given. In your case, now you know all of this is real, thus you need to take stronger actions towards them and your advancement. Otherwise, one will be forever a beginner in the hand of the Gods, never learning or going out of the womb.

In reality, congratulations as you got to take a mature step in your advancement towards having what is required already for the next steps. The Gods are always with us.

This sounds like it is the result of your internal feelings and subsequent panic, which could be amplifying otherwise minor circumstances. When you do the Gods' rituals or meditate on their sigils, don't you feel their energy? I don't believe there is any reason to be concerned here.

If you are having thoughts of giving up, then this could be an enemy attack. Make sure your AOP is strong to help avoid this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back