Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1390: Proving the existence of demons

AskSatanOperator

Hello. I am some one who's thinking of joining here, however, I'm not, and never will be a man of faith, I need concrete evidence before jumping into anything.

Would it be okay to summon a demon under the pretense of them doing something? Such as them moving a specified object, in a controlled environment (Something small, surrounded by powder, in a see-through container ideally as to rule out as many outside factors as possible)

I know this may be thought of as rude, or as asking them to simply do a parlor trick, however, it's more than that for me. It's to prove beyond the shadow of any potential doubt that this is all real, I am willing to dedicate my life and my soul to this if I can get that proof.

You are not the only one who wants that, as a beginner.

The gods have more than 1 colony in other planets. Can you imagine how much work they got? Do you think they will play around a low vibration non advanced soul?

If they would have do, they will probably scare away the 99% of the newcomers, It won't be a good experience trust me, you would shit your pants,.
And also you can't just follow this path without any effort, and if you give it a little effort, and do your research your faith will become stronger.
currently the enemy attacked the main site, but as soon as it will be live again, start to read, and also in this forum there are countless experiences and very good articles, so start reading them.

AskSatanOperator said:
Would it be okay to summon a demon under the pretense of them doing something? Such as them moving a specified object, in a controlled environment (Something small, surrounded by powder, in a see-through container ideally as to rule out as many outside factors as possible)

No, this is disrespectful. A Demon/God should only be summoned when you have something that you need help with, not just because you have doubts and you are asking them to do silly things to "prove" that they are real. The Gods more often ignore such requests because they are busy and have more important things to do than just trying to convince someone. They don't need nor care to convince random people who just don't believe in them.

Please note, they are powerful and busy beings, not scientific experiments, so you shouldn't disturb them if you aren't serious.

As about moving objects physically, this happens very rarely when summoning a God, even among advanced Spiritual Satanists. It's simple why: because this doesn't serve any actual purpose. And when it happens it's often at an unexpected time.

You may want to read this:

https://web.archive.org/web/20230326220543/https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Outsiders.html

AskSatanOperator said:
I know this may be thought of as rude, or as asking them to simply do a parlor trick, however, it's more than that for me. It's to prove beyond the shadow of any potential doubt that this is all real, I am willing to dedicate my life and my soul to this if I can get that proof.

You are free to practice power meditation, rituals to Satan and possibly work open your astral senses if you need to convince yourself in an experiential way. Take your time, you are not really expected to do the dedication if you are not sure. By all means, nobody says that you can't test things for yourself. But asking ridiculous and disrespectful things like that is something different.

Even if a God did such silly things, how do you think this would improve your life? Would you be willing to practice power meditation every day and work on your soul? What difference would it make if they just did one silly trick at one time but never visited you again or never taught you anything for your own self-empowerment or independence?

You see, Spiritual Satanism isn't something that you have blind faith in just because you have proof (and yes, expecting a being to save you even if you know it's real is still blind faith), but about working, actively working on empowering and transforming yourself. It's heavily dependent on your own effort and work.

I've seen quite a few people who either asked for signs or got something blatant fixed in their life after they asked for evidence. Did that motivate them to work on their souls daily? No. From my experience, people who ask for proof from an external being in a lazy way (instead of trying to get it on their own by practicing SS things like meditations and rituals) are often lazy and won't work on their souls even after they get blatant evidence in their personal lives. Of course, I'm not saying that you are lazy for sure.

Not to mention that summoning a God if you are not a Dedicated Satanist is not recommended, so it's the other way: you should dedicate yourself before summoning a God. There are many other things to do if you are not dedicated that can give you a sense of your soul and the hidden realms.

AskSatanOperator said:

The concrete proof you desire will come in time, but it may be hard to get immediately.
There are also varying degrees of proof. For example, test out the meditations on the 40 day program, and you will see that this is not a lie at all.

HPHC: 40 Day Meditation Program

Chant Surya 100 times and you will be buzzing with energy. Meditate on the sigil of Satan and you can feel his energy, depending on how sensitive you are.

Overall, just be mindful that our path requires personal effort in spite of some our of desires, including what you may ask. This is due to the hard nature of it.

You already say that you are willing to dedicate, but you ask for something for your faith. Instead of this, you should push yourself and test things on your own. This is a test of your own willpower and whether you are willing to push past your comfort zone.

Feel free to ask any questions or anything as well, but just try not to assume that the Gods will set off a metaphorical firework outside your bedroom window. They may send you signs in the form of numbers or concepts, however, if they see appropriate.

Pray to Satan and voice your concerns and submit a respectful request here, but do not place so many limitations on yourself that you never enter this path.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello. I am some one who's thinking of joining here, however, I'm not, and never will be a man of faith, I need concrete evidence before jumping into anything.

Read in JoS main testimonials, you will find there experiences of people, countless people of Satan reports same experiences about Demons and Father Satan himself. Best you can do just dedicate yourself and start working, you will know without any doubt they are real after sometime.

See for yourself if you will not like it for any reason, you can leave, Gods will not judge you for leaving as getting back to enemy programs will will be judgement as itself(getting back to ignorance, living for your death and etc., it is accordant judgement to your choice.)

Learn what is there on JoS(everything) including YouTube where Maxine Dietrich sermons are in videos and everything you are able to find on internet about us, you will see common sense there, from yoga and meditations you will become sensible to energy, and when someone of Demons will visit you, you will be able to feel their energy beyond any doubt you will know it, earlier.

You shouldn't summon anyone unless you actually need help with something. You have to be open to an extent to receive signs or at least begin to understand omens from the Gods. Past this point it will get to the point where you open even more and perceive them more vividly.

I found my guardian Abrasax because he first came to me in a dream and told me his name. I never heard it before and tried looking it up even in the Demon section but did not see at first, till I saw someone in the forums call him by another name, then I found him. He gives me dates often that turn out to be important or beneficial for something and they are always accurate.

Seeing certain numbers even or other signs correlating to one of the Gods could mean they are trying to communicate with you. When you open enough your own thoughts will be used as well as feelings and mental images which have to be trained through your astral senses.

Besides what has already been said, I would also like to share my thoughts on this matter.

Many people approach this with the wrong perspective. Instead of expecting a Demon to prove themselves to you, you should be considering how you can prove yourself to them.

Some individuals are extremely disrespectful to think they can demand anything from a Demon, even if they perceive it as something "minor."

Take a moment to reflect.

Why would a being that has existed for who-knows-how-many hundreds of thousands of years, advanced beyond human comprehension, bother with moving a random object on your desk or making your life happy and comfortable just for the sake of it? In the universe, everything follows the principle that there is an exchange or a reason behind every occurrence. Nothing happens without a purpose.

So with that in mind, who are you to make such a demand? What makes you special?

The Gods will indeed reveal themselves in people's lives, but only when they choose to do so, and only after you have proven yourself. If you want special treatment you will have to behave in a special way and do special things.

The Gods have nothing to prove to us humans. It is we who must prove ourselves worthy of their divine influence.

AskSatanOperator said:

Many people come to this path not knowing what to expect. They always want to look for a sign. It's partly due to being programmed with enemy teachings. Xians are always praying for a sign from their "god" over and over but doing nothing in their lives but sitting on their ass and dreaming of what could be.

Satanism is freedom, we choose to be here, and we come here not knowing what to expect but willing to learn and understand. You have nothing to lose but so much to gain. Even if you're skeptical, try it out just see how it goes. You will soon see this is very real.

There's no need to ask the Gods to do tricks to prove their existence. If you are respectful and serious about this path once you've stepped in, they will become present in your life in many ways. And eventually you will get signs of their existence.

There are so many people asking for signs, but even after they get one some are still not satisfied, due to a lack of trust and they'll keep asking and asking, this is not the way to be. You'll get signs when you are ready for them, when you really want to make progress on this path, when you'll truly be able to appreciate and value the signs.

It's worth it! Learning, exploring, experiencing the mysteries and the treasures of this path. It's like opening up a new book, you don't know what is behind the pages until you turn them, but the story keeps your attention and keeps getting better and better as you go.

Good luck, proceed with the intent to learn and with respect and you will be just fine.

Hope to see you around! And If you need help with anything else, always feel free to ask us anything here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back