Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Movies, games, series

Egon said:
Nick Vabzircnila said:
The movie "Law Abiding Citizen" with Gerard Butler is good in the sense that it really exposes the American justice system for what it is - completely rotten from the inside.
That's an excellent movie. His revenge is epic.

A worth watching Third Reich movie in French about Masonry, Forces Occultes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7wXY_Bb7-s

Jew Süss:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWNwmk9tqSY

411_Forces-occultes-PA0121969.jpg

Noragami is an excellent Shinto anime in 2 seasons and 4 OVAs, very well animated. There is "7 sins" crap (it's kind of a fetish in Japan lol), but the interesting is the dynamic between Gods and humans, and that most problems there are caused by negative thoughtforms they have to destroy. It's funny as hell too.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TRwivx7B9I

http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Noragami
http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Noragami-Aragoto

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods is a worth watching movie as well.
http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Dragon-Ball-Z-Movie-14-Battle-of-Gods/Movie-1080p?id=51859&s=openload

Reposting user VP666 about Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F:
http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Dragon-Ball-Z-Movie-15-Fukkatsu-no-F/Movie?id=117971&s=openload

OKi I've just seen that New Dragon Ball Z movie Resurrections F and it's awesome and what I find interesting
about it is that both Goku and Vegeta have got a new blue form and Goku even says that this is his God Form!

Where as Freiza has just mastered a new Golden form:
39bc4e1e8c21ff9eb1ce5c6900a0dacc--freezers-trailers.jpg

Also the movie has a hell of lot of other spiritual things and so on...
Plus the movie is funny as hell which is a good thing so I am looking
forward to what the next movie will be!!! :mrgreen:

Damn I love that series Noragami is great it's about satanism after finishing the two seasons I started to read the manga of that series, it's was so damn good, can't really put into words honestly..

Egon said:
The 13th Warrior - This movie is a childhood classic for me and one of my earliest contacts with Norse-related themes ever. Keep in mind this is based on real muslim accounts of Vikings so you can expect a lot of bias of the muslin world being much more civilized than the "unclean Pagan Barbarians", however in this case here there was this Arab account that was even wholesome and friendly with those "unclean Barbarians" portraiting them in somewhat of the "Noble Savages" stereotype. Surprisingly enough these accounts from Middle-Easterns and in this movie the Vikings are depicted in a way more positive light, even if they exaggerate some things, than by xtian (((monks))) which are the base for most media nowdays like this new movie The Northman and other TV series.

The accounts I'm talking about (one of this being a kike with very degenerate accounts as expected):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiD39lBNCEs

MV5BNDZhZDk0ZTktZmNhMC00YTU1LWEwY2YtZmIyMWM5MTNlNDEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg

Lord of War - This movie is very revealing, the protagonist's father is obsessed in pretending to be a kike in order to not be persecuted in Soviet Jewnion.

L_p1019749566.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

Nimrod33 said:
Amerimutt-disrespects-Gods.png

No offense to Americans, but I absolutely despise when Hollywood and similar cultures portrays our Gods as means to make money.

In Disney's Hercules there's a scene in which is basically a parody of New York, where a shady merchant wearing yarmulke is trying to sell stolen wristwatch to Heracles: https://youtu.be/zOQ0iKIqizk?t=32

I wouldn't say that cartoon is good but it can be pedagogic for SS with children if you know how to use it imo.

This reminded me of this video, "ADL How cartoons brainwashed us with jewish stereotypes":
https://www.goyimtv.tv/v/1078127698/ADL-How-cartoons-brainwashed-us-with-jewish-stereotypes

That, Hercules The Legendary Journeys, Xena, and 97's movie The Odyssey were the only "ok" entertainment "based" on mythology I had as a child unfortunately. :(
The Odyssey as a movie doesn't hold up today but at least it was respectful. I love the Odyssey so much.

MV5BMTU4NTQwMTI1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQzMzYxMQ@@._V1_.jpg

What makes me funny is that the leading actor Antonio Banderas has nothing of Arab and is actually a Spaniard, he is the perfect example of a White Mediterranean person which is the predominant phenotype in southern Spain.

A question related to the Ancient Magus Bride anime: is the sequel any good? I'm asking this since I was convinced to watch it back in late 2017 by this post.

It doesn't have any sequel. The OVAs are decent though, they aren't canon.

Nimrod33 said:
A question related to the Ancient Magus Bride anime: is the sequel any good? I'm asking this since I was convinced to watch it back in late 2017 by this post.

Found this really good third person shooter from this one guy it's called caliber and it's Russian

Egon said:

Nimrod33 said:

Actually it does. It also has a movie with two different protagonists. I know it because I've seen some trailers from Crunchyroll Channel.

A question related to this topic: are Roleplaying Games (expecially JRPGs) very popular in Japan because of racial reasons?

It does not and that is not a movie it is just a promotional video for the following arc in the manga (which I've only read 1 or 2 volumes it's just fine so far imo).
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35062/Mahoutsukai_no_Yome

Nimrod33 said:
Egon said:

Actually it does. It also has a movie with two different protagonists. I know it because I've seen some trailers from Crunchyroll Channel.

Sonic.exe said:
Does anyone have any insight on Sonic.exe?

Sonic.exe is a creepypasta and I'm sure the rest of the forum agrees with me that these stuff are not good for an SS.

As for the character of Sonic itself, I think that he can be considered Satanic, since he is blue (a color that represents some of our Gods in India) and fights transhumanism with seven emeralds who are likely to represent the Seven Chakras of the body. It is also note worthy that the main villain of most of his games, Dr. Ivo Robotnik aka Eggman, is based on (((Theodore Roosevelt))).

Too bad the series was quickly infected with jewish crap, since it was heavily Westernized thanks to (((Archie Comics))), who made some Marxist comics. And later games have "demons" as villain and other stupid cliches you find in enemy's media.

I also don't have a positive opinion on the Fandom (Chris-Chan and other degenerates are some examples).

Egon said:
It does not and that is not a movie it is just a promotional video for the following arc in the manga (which I've only read 1 or 2 volumes it's just fine so far imo).

Nimrod33 said:
Egon said:

Thanks for the clarification, I was asking because I loved most of the anime.

The latest Hellboy movie seemed to have alot of references to the Joy of Satan. The blood queen was made out to be weak in the beginning and died by the Christians then finally meets Satan and he kills her (telling us we should try to reach him or he will do the same to us). They also portrayed demons as hideous creatures.

In Star Wars the last , Luke Skywalker astral projects, then collapses.

In the game Anima Gate of Memories the last level has lots of red sigils over some bosses and you fight Baal as the last boss and he is chained and is made to look horrendous. The main character uses some angel names from the bible as healing.

Nimrod33 said:
A question related to this topic: are Roleplaying Games (expecially JRPGs) very popular in Japan because of racial reasons?

Do you mean to ask if a particular genre of games is mainly intended for a specific race? If so, JRPGs are actually not that popular in Japan; it's "social games" like on the phone and gacha that are most popular with us. Like, the type where you log in, spend daily stamina, consume daily entries to a dungeon and log off.

A lot of people are busy these days, so they opt for games on the phone you can carry in the train, or while waiting for something while in public, and daily quests take little to no time.
Often times these games will even have skip, auto or speed up features.

If not that, it's Apex Legends or Valorant. First-person shooters. I personally haven't really seen others mention JRPGs since back when Dragon Quest shaped the genre. They're not as popular in their country of origin as one might expect.

Though, there is a scene of adult gaming in which RPGMaker VX Ace is used as an engine to produce games of... deviant nature, often incorporating classic JRPG mechanics and elements. Beat monsters, craft consumables and equipment, repeat in next area, etc.

The second season has just been announced for April 2023.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/52955/Mahoutsukai_no_Yome_Season_2

Nimrod33 said:
Egon said:

Nimrod33 said:

Thanks for the clarification, I was asking because I loved most of the anime.

Has anyone here ever played Mass Effect 2. In the game their is an alien species known as The Collectors.
Their origin is almost identical to that of the Greys. They were once a proud, advanced civilization known as the Protheans that were brainwashed by their enemy. They became bio engineered hivemind borgs that abduct humans to harvest their DNA to fuel the construction of a giant machine known as a Reaper, just like how the Grays harvest souls to feed to the Jehovah thoughtform.
I swear, one of the writers of Mass Effect 2 must have read the JoS because the similarities are striking.
Collector_drones.png

Yurei said:
Has anyone here ever played Mass Effect 2. In the game their is an alien species known as The Collectors.
Their origin is almost identical to that of the Greys. They were once a proud, advanced civilization known as the Protheans that were brainwashed by their enemy. They became bio engineered hivemind borgs that abduct humans to harvest their DNA to fuel the construction of a giant machine known as a Reaper, just like how the Grays harvest souls to feed to the Jehovah thoughtform.
I swear, one of the writers of Mass Effect 2 must have read the JoS because the similarities are striking.
Collector_drones.png

I had fun playing the game, first time I did it I learned that not all games are to be speedran. I won't spoil one of the endings and dang I hate how the third game made Cerberus totally evil and made the entire thing this whole time about squid aliens being like the Quarians in how they messed up with the Geth.

A film and a game on the matter of Russia, War etc.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - including Ground Zeroes - is the greatest videogame I've ever played, both the smart gameplay mechanics and freedom, as the cinematic narrative.

The story is set in the year 1984 and has a lot of refferences to the novel 1984 and jewish bolshevism. A huge chunk of it is set soviet occupied Afganistan.

Many games focus either on being only cinematic and photorealistic with dull mechanics (which are basically walking simulators where the gameplay part is just a filler to watch the next movie clip) while others like Souls games have optional and obscure narrative and characters, and focus mostly on the gameplay (which is fine by me and they are still the greatest).

Metal Gear Solid - specially the last one, MGSV - have found the perfect balance, even though the fans of the series complain it was the weakest story wise, but even so the story part was still great and had many shocking twists in comparison to many things made nowdays. Good looking but VERY light for hardwares (a lot of "photorealistic" games nowdays need expensive graphics cards, take a huge chunk of the HD and still have a lot of performance issues, crashing the PC or even consoles), high quality cinema direction and extremely fun and detailed gameplay worth replaying.

Since 2014 this underappreciated masterpiece has set a bar that nearly no other games even nowdays reach in terms of balancing good looking graphics, light processing and cool gameplay machanics. Unfortunately this game has been overshadowed by the unfortunate events leading to Konami firing Hideo Kojima and the story being "unfinished" (not really), this game is still near perfection.

Worth watching trailers (the cutscene quality is what you get in-game):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhseWPWYPBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL4ZxDWLwpM

A fun little Easter egg on 1984:
72103311201E15EB88C9D6151EE27D103F7BB042

Movie about White Rus deffending their land from rapefugees:

Анастасія Слуцкая (Anastasiya Slutskaya aka Princess Slutskaya) - Belarusian movie about sub-human invasion and attempted genocide of the White Rus people ("Bela-Rus" means White Rus/Slavs, Bela = White, and is also the Romance root word for "Beautiful").

https://youtu.be/DUXh78KLAKg

(Unfortunately there's some christard imagery and I have no idea what they are talking about, but it is within a historical context, and there's also Pagans shown in a good light like the Berserker strike force storming the islamic pedos camp. Also nice Swastika necklace one of the "christian" characters has...)

19284_1131.jpg

Also an interesting fact about the very popular Rus name Anastasiya, and its relation with Satan's name and titles: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=78036
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
After having done extensive research on this [both spiritually and materially], I have concluded on a supreme amount of properties in regards to the real "NAME OF GOD", which is none other than written in English as "SATAN" or "SATANAS".
In Ancient Greek the Name would be as follows: Σ-Α-Τ-Α-Ν-Α-Σ.

A common practice in the Ancient Greek System is to move the letters of a word around, to find hidden meanings of said word. This is called "Ana-grammatism" which "Ana" means to reposition. "Gramma" means "Letter".

By applying repositioning of the letters of Σ-Α-Τ-Α-Ν-Α-Σ , we will get another word, which is one of the very obvious secrets hiding behind the Holy Name of God: Α-Ν-Α-Σ-Τ-Α-Σ .

If you are familiar with the above, you might recognize that actually something is looking weirdly familiar about this word. Well, this is basically the word from where the name "ANASTASIA" is coming from.

This world translates to the famous "Resurrection", because it really means "Resurrected One" or ΑΝΑΣΤΑΣ...

Summary:
"Early 16th century. Hordes of Crimean Tatars attack the lands of White Russia, which are part of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. With quick raids the Krymchak cavalry reaches all Belarusian cities without exception. The conquerors take by storm the fortress, plunder, drive the population into slavery, leaving behind ashes. It seems that nothing can stop their onslaught. But on the way of the Crimean Tatars' troops, among the few who have not yet been defeated, a brave squad and brave residents of the city of Slutsk stand up, the defense of which after the death of her husband is led by Princess Anastasia - After the death of her husband, she stood at the head of the squad on the path of hordes of conquerors."

This story reminds me to the intro of the book Der Untermensch, which is about how the Jew and his hordes of sub-human slaves (unspiritual hybrids) to celebrate the Genocide of innocent Pagan Gentiles.

Not differently during the Soviet Regime the Jew used his hybrid hordes to genocide 1/3 of the Belarusian population, 1/4 of the Ukranian and several other innocent Gentiles while blaming-shifting their death tolls on the Germans, or how today they still use their sub-human rapefugee hordes to attack Native Europeans, history repeats itself.

images

"As long as there have been men on the earth, the struggle between man and the underman will be the historic rule; As far back as we can look, the Jewish-led struggle against mankind is part of the natural course of life on our planet. One can be assured that with complete certainty that this struggle for life and death is just as much a law of nature as is the struggle of a pestilent bacillus struggles against a healthy body." Reichsfiihrer-ff Heinrich Himmler 1935

Light and Darkness are eternal enemies, in the same way that night opposes the day - and the greatest enemy of earth's dominant species is man himself. The underman is a biologically complete creation of nature, with hands, legs, the semblance of a brain, eyes, and a mouth. Although it has similar features, this terrible creature is only partly human, and is spiritually and psychologically lower than any animal. Inside this being lies a cruel chaos of wild, uninhibited passions, a desire for nameless destruction, the most primitive desires and naked vulgarity. An Underman- nothingelse! Because everything which has a human face, is not the same.Woe to him who forgets this! Man has conceived, created, completed, contemplated and invented great works, thoughts and art on this earth. For him, there was only one goal: to expand upwards towards a higher existence, to replace the inadequate with something better. And in this way, culture is grown. Thus the plow, the tool and the house were created.

He seeks self-preservation in the swamp, in hell; but never in the sun.And this underworld of Undermen found their leader: the eternal Jew! Thy understand and know what they want. They press forward their lowest lusts and desires and unleash horror on humanity. It all began in historical times with the destruction of the Persians, with the Festival of Purim, the first glorification of organized mass murder. 75000 Aryan Persians fell victim to this Jewish hatred. To this day, Jewry celebrates this horror as their greatest "religious" festival. The Underman's hate against all bearers of light is eternal. The desert eternally threatens to bring about the downfall of the West. In the distant steppes, the forces of destruction are eternally clustered together: Attila and Genghis Khan gathered his Huns hordes and raced over Europe, leaving behind a living apocalypse, fire, death, rape, murder and terror, which sank back into the original precipice all light, thousandfold accumulated know ledge, and the powers of progress and human greatness.

When a nation's leaders are bloodily slaughtered, then physical and mental slavery follows for the state, and in all economic, cultural and intellectual life. We have seen that a nation, robbed by blood mixing of their own values, degenerates and in at most a historically short period of centuries, passes away."
Reichsfiihrer-H Heinrich Himmler 1935

here-comes-the-diversity-lou-are-about-to-be-culturally-31985062.png
Der-Untermensch-English.jpg

Quoting you as I think you will like this movie and might understand a little bit more.
Edward Lonsa said:

Egon said:
The nuclear holocaust/aliens destroying life in the planet was a major theme in the movie Alien: Covenant of this year http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2316204

Also the famous 1990's anime Dragon Ball Z had it blatantly, the reptilian Frieza used the worst qualities of alien races to genocide and take-over planets. Also it was a theme to unite the 7 dragon balls to raise the Dragon God Shenron, and to use their own efforts to achieve God-like powers. No wonder the xtian community in USA flipped out on this cartoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9HLfu5u8RM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP1mWWjyrQA

In a later season they had that Jew caricature magician Babidi using the energy of people to awaken the thoughtform Majin-Boo to spread havoc on Earth.
Also note the car...

390749_f520.jpg

Silent Hill (2006) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384537
This is the first and only movie I saw that at once show christianity by the sickness it is, and do acknowledge vegeance and if needed, violence, as a legit way to execute justice, unlike the mainstream movies' message that "vegeance isn't justice" (the Jews fear it so they teach for the ignorant it is something immoral).
The story is about a woman who, by aid of spiritual providence, use extreme terror and violence to vegeance her daughter who was burned alive by sick christians. Her daughter's crime was being raped.

Deliver Us from Evil (2014) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2377322
This horror movie is a funny example, as it shows how afraid the enemy is at this point of the war with a lot of blatant anti-SS message, as they know their time has come and it is just a question of time. To be more blatant than this they could say in the movie "stay away from the Joy of Satan" hahahaha. :lol:

The Omen (1976) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075005
The real message of this movie is as follows: a gifted child born with supernatural abilities, and then sick-minded christians interpretate it as their version of the antichrist (which have nothing to do with ours). Then they plan to kill the child they named antichrist (there is no part in the series that proof he is the actual antichrist, it is only in their mind) but they laughably fail, dying in many ridiculous ways. Then the child grows and, due the lack of knowledge of his epoch (there was not Joy of Satan in the 70's and Satanism was just begining to let the closet...), fall victm of christian indoctrination and influence of fake satanists (reverse christians) which brings his ultimate delusion and death in the hands of angels (enemy alien Nordics), who are known to persecute and deceive people naturaly gifted.
Last edited by Egon on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I love most of those you have mentioned. I grew up on them.

I also think of Star Wars and though I won't go into it, I think it has a connection with Satan greatly in some odd way. I feel it in my gut.

Sweetest.Loki said:

I also think of Star Wars and though I won't go into it, I think it has a connection with Satan greatly in some odd way. I feel it in my gut.
Star Wars is Theosophical propaganda, that's why it looks "Satanic", because Theosophy is a corrupted from of Satanism which mixes Pagan magick and enemy programs. In fact, the plagiarist creator is friend with many Hollywood jews (one of them being Stephen Spielberg) and is the same person behind the blasphemous (((Indiana Jones))).

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=79249
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
9. The utmost victim complex which many people complain against, ie "Waiting for a savior" has to be replaced with the Pagan understanding that we must save ourselves and help each other to save our society, turning ourselves in to Solar beings from vermin that dwells on the lower domains of existence where isolation, only caring for one's self, stupidity, inner poverty and inner disease are the rule.

A nice quote from Vinland Saga that reminded me of the quote from the sermon above.

The context from this page is that this character is the Viking King of the England, Cnut The Great. The sources on him about him are very confusing. For one he is said to have been a devote christian, then it is said he led a greatest of armies, of which half was made of Pagans who joined him to fight real nutcase christian kangs who were flaying and burning alive the wives of those men, accusing them of witchcraft.

Now on the manga side it is really sad that just like what HP HC wrote in the topic about Kanye (here), the author Makoto Yukimura also seems to be a really talented artist, with just too much empathy for humanity and sensibility (he has a water person chubby face), that seems to be plagued by paying lip service to christardanity which is very strange to happen in anime/manga, for values that have nothing to do with it (for one, peace between Gentiles and building better countries) but I'm still curious to see how this story is gonna end.

tVIXjj2.png

Nimrod33 said:
Sweetest.Loki said:

Star Wars is Theosophical propaganda, that's why it looks "Satanic", because Theosophy is a corrupted from of Satanism which mixes Pagan magick and enemy programs. In fact, the plagiarist creator is friend with many Hollywood jews (one of them being Stephen Spielberg) and is the same person behind the blasphemous (((Indiana Jones))).

Well, I cannot argue with that.

Stephen Spielberg sucks. I hate that he is a Jew, but most of Hollywood is riddled with Jewish employees and is owned by Jeeeeeewwwwwwws in the first case.

Yuck!

But the movie series is very sad, nonetheless. I mean, Anakin Skywalker's life story is so very depressing. :cry:

The Wonder (2022) is an excellent movie about christard insanity and how it ruins families and children. Somewhat similar to The Witch (2015), if you like that one too.

AVvXsEjlH3r4k0GbyNeOyEyxZ4EqU7Rnrp080JysnikWETPneJAj6j5AfguIolHNTogn7cARdVOmlBoPXj07nEFpMcWR_Kmbe_5tzXdS5pdMhGNRFjku62saQIO3FWmiq-nUQOvBa-HgKXYOtu6W4FB4UFJXpvP3Rob1C7mAq40DWDHSu1LGToRmTLP-tXnElQ

Y’all should check out this game forespoken new game it’s based off magik and what all you can do with energy

Hello brothers and sisters, I don't recommend to watch anime "Black Clover", because it has corrupt system - Qlipoth. This show also use jewish propaganda: about evil demons, which wants destroy this world and they tries to inhabit people bodies. But most disgusting shit for me is an image of our Father Satan: in this anime he drawned like a black nightmare monster, and he inhabit body. This is so stupid, because I know about how Satan is incredibly strong, brilliant, and so powerful. I love him and every day do a prayer, he always ready to listen my problems and show for me answers to my asks. We all have positive experience with Father Satan and I hate trash interpretation like an "evil power", "bad influence to world" etc.
P.S I'm not good at English, but I like to practice at it and speaking with others. I hope this message will clear to all.

What are your thoughts on the game Asura's Wrath? It is full of Satanic imagery and references to our spirituality.

Yurei said:
What are your thoughts on the game Asura's Wrath? It is full of Satanic imagery and references to our spirituality.

Isn't Asura's Wrath like the blasphemous (((God of War))), where one of our Gods "murders" the other Gods because they are "evil"? I know very few things about it (mostly info read from the web), but I wouldn't be surprised if I were right, since the company who pubblished it is the same behind Ghost 'n' Goblins and Devil May Cry, both of which are very blasphemous.

Yurei said:

I don't know many about this game, just a little about good graphics. Couple of weeks ago watched fight from this game in 4k quality and was so surprised, when looked to date of creating - for 2012 years is not bad results. I also love Crysis 3, because it so op even for today.
About satanic references in Asura's Wrath i found one momentally after reading your post. Azazel known as Assura or Ashur and was the head of the Assyrian pantheon in Mesopotamian religion, who was worshipped mainly in northern Mesopotamia, and parts of north-east Syria and south-east Asia Minor which constituted old Assyria.

HammerSmashedJews said:

Hey I know that you are joking, but your username could be taken similarly as a call to violence. You can ask the mods to change your username, but they may be busy. Since you have only a few posts, another option can be to just make a new account.

I only say this because the enemy looks for any means to get us in trouble or slander us as criminals.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=403075 time=1669926754 user_id=21286]
HammerSmashedJews said:

Hey I know that you are joking, but your username could be taken similarly as a call to violence. You can ask the mods to change your username, but they may be busy. Since you have only a few posts, another option can be to just make a new account.

I only say this because the enemy looks for any means to get us in trouble or slander us as criminals.
Thanks for advice. I took it seriously. I did not think for long when creating a nickname and that in this way I could inflict danger on myself, because the kikes use every opportunity to destroy our brothers and sisters.
Firstly I would try to contact with mods, because every topics for me are difficult. The reason is a my bad eng. If they don't answer then I will create a new acc. This is not such a big loss, rightly noted.

Nimrod33 said:
Yurei said:

Isn't Asura's Wrath like the blasphemous (((God of War))), where one of our Gods "murders" the other Gods because they are "evil"? I know very few things about it (mostly info read from the web), but I wouldn't be surprised if I were right, since the company who pubblished it is the same behind Ghost 'n' Goblins and Devil May Cry, both of which are very blasphemous.

I suppose it is up for debate. The other deities in Asura's Wrath harvest human souls and demand their slavish worship in order to power a super-weapon known as the Brahmastra. The main villain Deus looks very similar to (((Ganondorf))) from The Legend of Zelda. The true hidden antagonist that appears after unlocking the true ending, Chakravartin seems to resemble a Buddha physically but acts much like (((Yahweh))). He seeks to destroy the world and re-create it after Asura attempts to destroy him, having realised Chakravartin deceived the other deities into harvesting human souls in order to defeat an enemy (The Gohma) that he himself created.

Near the end, Asura receives the mantra reactor, which has the colors of the 7 chakras of the soul. He absorbs it's power and becomes a full fledged God and defeats Chakravartin, but dies in the process since Chakravartin created the energy the mantra reactor relied on to keep Asura alive. This could possibly be a reference to the Magnum Opus, I think? Nigredo and immortality, perhaps.

In the epilogue, Asura and the other deities are reincarnated, living in the modern world.

HammerSmashedJews said:
Yurei said:

I don't know many about this game, just a little about good graphics. Couple of weeks ago watched fight from this game in 4k quality and was so surprised, when looked to date of creating - for 2012 years is not bad results. I also love Crysis 3, because it so op even for today.
About satanic references in Asura's Wrath i found one momentally after reading your post. Azazel known as Assura or Ashur and was the head of the Assyrian pantheon in Mesopotamian religion, who was worshipped mainly in northern Mesopotamia, and parts of north-east Syria and south-east Asia Minor which constituted old Assyria.

Interesting find. I also remember Asura's name was dragged through the mud and he was depicted as a monster by the enemy in order to make humans fear him, much like Father Satan.

HammerSmashedJews said:
Thanks for advice. I took it seriously. I did not think for long when creating a nickname and that in this way I could inflict danger on myself, because the kikes use every opportunity to destroy our brothers and sisters.
Firstly I would try to contact with mods, because every topics for me are difficult. The reason is a my bad eng. If they don't answer then I will create a new acc. This is not such a big loss, rightly noted.

Your english seems fine to me. I can understand you well enough.

Please create a new thread and quote HP. Hoodedcobra666 within it. If you are unable to quote him properly, this is ok, just try your best. Also mention what you wish for your new name to be, then he can change it for you.

OhNoItsMook said:
MiniMe3388 said:
Any of you played Genshin Impact?
Is it worth playing?

Yeah, I'd say so. It's incredibly fun in my opinion, with a lovely story with huge, beautiful environments and immersive atmosphere, music and the gameplay is very relaxed until you get to the Adventure Rank 45+ / 50+ dungeons.

Story wise in our SS viewpoint, it gets interesting, though... and somewhat questionable.

The game's world features "Archons", the gods of the lands and areas that rule over different elements, which happen to use the names of the Demons. Careful, Genshin Impact spoilers by the way.

The interesting thing in my opinion, is that the usage of the names of the Demons in this game, don't tend to depict horrible monsters as they usually would in other games that blaspheme their names. Again, in Genshin they actually depict gods, although the characters named after our real Gods don't tend to resemble anything about them at all.

The Wind Archon of Mondstadt, the first area, is introduced as Venti, whose real name is Barbatos. Venti is depicted as a cute, cheerfully playful bard who is very fond of music, using a divine harp and powers of the wind. I personally forgot this arc since it was a while ago for me, but I know that the people of Mondstadt, the nation he rules, strongly revere him and have a big statue in the city and even a "church" which plays a big part of that area's story as well.

The Geo Archon of Liyue, the second area, is initially named Rex Lapis, the god of the Earth element, whose name is later revealed to be Morax. Morax in the game is depicted as a very handsome, patient man who is very knowledgeable about the culture and civilisation that he rules. He's very humble and respectful, and very likeable by the female players of the game.

The Electro Archon of Inazuma, is named Baal from what I remember. I don't know if that area is out yet, but Baal in the game is supposed to be a very beautiful royal kind of lady.

There's also Paimon, the first character you meet, who's like... well, you've probably seen her already.

The game and its story are years from being finished, because there's still many areas and their Archons named after more Demons. But up until now it's already very big of a game and the story feels like it won't end, so don't rush it, and enjoy it for a relaxing experience and the amazing environments.

In conclusion, yeah, the game tends to use the Demons' names for characters of either opposite gender and/or mismatching personalities, which can feel very strange to those of us who actually know the real Demons they're named after. There's even the name of my own GD, lol. But again, at least it's not as bad as most other media that do the same thing, and in Genshin they're actually named after the idea of Gods.

Honestly, try it. The story doesn't say anything bad about Demons or praise the idea of muh jeebus cross and "angels" like a lot of other fantasy-themed media. Xiao in Genshin, however, is an ancient being stated to have "fought ""demons""" but that's just a bad English interpretation of the term Yaksha (spirits of battle and war in Eastern mythology).

I've played Genshin Impact. My ONLY issue is that they reverse the gender of the characters named after Demons except for Barbatos (who is Venti)

Raiden Shogun (known as Baal in the game) is female, but Baal in real life is male.
Focalor (or the Hydro Archon in the game) is female, but in real life is male.
Morax (or the Geo Archon) is male, but is Ma'at the Egyptian Goddess, female.

I don't like that, but otherwise a very enjoyable game.

Yurei said:
Nimrod33 said:
Yurei said:

I suppose it is up for debate. The other deities in Asura's Wrath harvest human souls and demand their slavish worship in order to power a super-weapon known as the Brahmastra. The main villain Deus looks very similar to (((Ganondorf))) from The Legend of Zelda. The true hidden antagonist that appears after unlocking the true ending, Chakravartin seems to resemble a Buddha physically but acts much like (((Yahweh))). He seeks to destroy the world and re-create it after Asura attempts to destroy him, having realised Chakravartin deceived the other deities into harvesting human souls in order to defeat an enemy (The Gohma) that he himself created.

Near the end, Asura receives the mantra reactor, which has the colors of the 7 chakras of the soul. He absorbs it's power and becomes a full fledged God and defeats Chakravartin, but dies in the process since Chakravartin created the energy the mantra reactor relied on to keep Asura alive. This could possibly be a reference to the Magnum Opus, I think? Nigredo and immortality, perhaps.

In the epilogue, Asura and the other deities are reincarnated, living in the modern world.

Well, your interpretation may be right if the game idea is purely gentile. Current Buddhism is after-all an enemy program that, along with (((Zorostrianism))) influenced Christianity. Therefore, having Siddharta Gautama as villain is no different than having any other of the characters from Abrahamic mythologies. Though, i would still give a thumbs down for portraying the Gods as falllible. Still, I would prefer Ashura Wrath over any of the God of War games anytime.

I don't know what to say about the other apparitions of Ganondorf, but I have to say that his Ocarina of Time incarnation has alot of similarities with both Rabbi Jeboo, Pedoprophet Muhammad and most failed Messiahs the Jews had in the past. Once he is defeated, the desert people of his world stopped becoming hostile, like Arabs will surely do once Islam is destroyed.

Kavya Shukra said:
OhNoItsMook said:
MiniMe3388 said:
Is it worth playing?

Yeah, I'd say so. It's incredibly fun in my opinion, with a lovely story with huge, beautiful environments and immersive atmosphere, music and the gameplay is very relaxed until you get to the Adventure Rank 45+ / 50+ dungeons.

Story wise in our SS viewpoint, it gets interesting, though... and somewhat questionable.

The game's world features "Archons", the gods of the lands and areas that rule over different elements, which happen to use the names of the Demons. Careful, Genshin Impact spoilers by the way.

The interesting thing in my opinion, is that the usage of the names of the Demons in this game, don't tend to depict horrible monsters as they usually would in other games that blaspheme their names. Again, in Genshin they actually depict gods, although the characters named after our real Gods don't tend to resemble anything about them at all.

The Wind Archon of Mondstadt, the first area, is introduced as Venti, whose real name is Barbatos. Venti is depicted as a cute, cheerfully playful bard who is very fond of music, using a divine harp and powers of the wind. I personally forgot this arc since it was a while ago for me, but I know that the people of Mondstadt, the nation he rules, strongly revere him and have a big statue in the city and even a "church" which plays a big part of that area's story as well.

The Geo Archon of Liyue, the second area, is initially named Rex Lapis, the god of the Earth element, whose name is later revealed to be Morax. Morax in the game is depicted as a very handsome, patient man who is very knowledgeable about the culture and civilisation that he rules. He's very humble and respectful, and very likeable by the female players of the game.

The Electro Archon of Inazuma, is named Baal from what I remember. I don't know if that area is out yet, but Baal in the game is supposed to be a very beautiful royal kind of lady.

There's also Paimon, the first character you meet, who's like... well, you've probably seen her already.

The game and its story are years from being finished, because there's still many areas and their Archons named after more Demons. But up until now it's already very big of a game and the story feels like it won't end, so don't rush it, and enjoy it for a relaxing experience and the amazing environments.

In conclusion, yeah, the game tends to use the Demons' names for characters of either opposite gender and/or mismatching personalities, which can feel very strange to those of us who actually know the real Demons they're named after. There's even the name of my own GD, lol. But again, at least it's not as bad as most other media that do the same thing, and in Genshin they're actually named after the idea of Gods.

Honestly, try it. The story doesn't say anything bad about Demons or praise the idea of muh jeebus cross and "angels" like a lot of other fantasy-themed media. Xiao in Genshin, however, is an ancient being stated to have "fought ""demons""" but that's just a bad English interpretation of the term Yaksha (spirits of battle and war in Eastern mythology).

I've played Genshin Impact. My ONLY issue is that they reverse the gender of the characters named after Demons except for Barbatos (who is Venti)

Raiden Shogun (known as Baal in the game) is female, but Baal in real life is male.

They just creating that game in different angle to liked by everyone I guess when we compare that to jewish illustration it's much enjoyable people who played that game won't say I don't like "Baal".. But I haven't played that game yet just thinking in a different perspective let's say.

Kavya Shukra said:
OhNoItsMook said:
MiniMe3388 said:
Is it worth playing?

I personally think that having the same name of a God does not necessarly mean that the character is supposed to represent that God. It is like the character Byleth from one of the latest Fire Emblem who, for example, is named after our Goddess and that's all. It is pretty common in Japanese and in other Eastern media naming characters after Pagan Gods and character from Past Western Literature. Unfortunately, this also includes names from Jewish Lore.

Of course I'm not denying that some interpretations of Our Gods by the Japanese Media are not less offensive than most of the ones of the Western Media, such as turning them into "waifus". I also consider the worst offender to be the Fate franchise, which is rooted in xian occultism and started as an eroge.

I think that Genshin Impact can be somehow appreciated because of how it portrays a world full of Gods that made some xian gamers butthurt. One thing that I don't like is that they portrayed the West having a religion similar to Xianity.

Some serious issue that I have with the game are the Gacha stuff and the fact that the developers seems to be tied with the CCP.

Nimrod33 said:
Kavya Shukra said:
OhNoItsMook said:

People should really stop using the names of gods for their fictional works. It is disrespectful especially when one attributes the name to aberrations and faggot anime characters.

If I write a book now using your name, face and characteristics for a fictional story you would find it disrespectful regardless of what it is about. And if it is an inaccurate depiction of you it is even more disrespectful.

Especially considering the type of media the names of gods are typically used in, mostly torture porn and gore fests, Satanists of all people should not be tolerating or advocating this. There is no reason to bring a god's name into a fictional work, all it does is detract from it's originality by including an entity that doesn't belong in it anyway.

Dahaarkan said:
People should really stop using the names of gods for their fictional works. It is disrespectful especially when one attributes the name to aberrations and faggot anime characters.

If I write a book now using your name, face and characteristics for a fictional story you would find it disrespectful regardless of what it is about. And if it is an inaccurate depiction of you it is even more disrespectful.

Especially considering the type of media the names of gods are typically used in, mostly torture porn and gore fests, Satanists of all people should not be tolerating or advocating this. There is no reason to bring a god's name into a fictional work, all it does is detract from it's originality by including an entity that doesn't belong in it anyway.

I'm against blaspheming of Our Gods via media with the only purpose of entertainment. Example that irritates me includes the "Quetzalcoatl" from Miss Kobayashi, the "Beelzebub" baby from the same 2000 anime and "Satanachia" girl from an anime that I don't know. It is barely any different from how cartoons such as Hazbin Hotel disrespects our Gods for a Simpson-styled humor.

I know that having characters bearing the same names of the Gods can be seen as disrespectful, expecially if the character is either an idiot or the usual waifu that an incel would love.

Unfortunately, we cannot do that much, as many people in real life also are named (indirectly) after the Gods (such as Diana) and barely any of them does anything to honour their names.

Regardless, most Japanese media, even the most "Satanic" ones, have at least once made something "Anti-Satanic". Such as portraying one of the Gods as "evil" (this is the case with Susanoo in Naruto).

And I completely agree that media that treats our Gods as "punching bags" for "gore entertainment" such as the Jewish God of War and other Western shit such as Doom, Diablo etc. needs to be completely erased from existence. It irritates me when some SS praises these blasphemous Jewish garbage. :x

As for using my name or my face for a fictional work, it depends about how I'm depicted and what type of novel it is. If it is a garbage-tier book, I would of course be offended. :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back