Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What if someone destroys your aura of protection

The Phantom Stranger said:
So if someone or something destroys your aura of protection, do you have to start over? Or can you quickly recover?

You should be adding to your AOP daily, so even if the attacks increase, you will have a strong enough AOP to blunt them. However, if your AOP is failing you, then you need to strengthen it with higher reps of the energy you were putting into it.

During periods of high spiritual warfare, it is generally advised to increase your AOP and cleaning to avoid any issues.

Based on what I understand, AOP cannot be fully destroyed by outside forces because it is done daily. Sure they can send a curse strong enough to penetrate but the aura is still there to blunt future blows although it might become weaker after an attack, as long as you do it daily then the energy will be returned to it's previous strength or even stronger depending on how much aop rep you do times the amount of spiritual power you have. Because like HP cobra explained there is unlimited energy out there, the only bottleneck is your own power/ability to absorb/direct/program the energy. To make this clear, two person both do app. Person A does Five breaths but is more experienced meditator. Person B does 20 breaths but is a beginner. So if person B does only Five breaths then the amount of energy might not even be enough to protect him/her. But person A because of experience and knowledge can raise/draw/direct/program energy more efficiently thus able to control and command more energy with each breaths so five breaths might just be enough, but since he is experienced the he might not even settle with just five, maybe he'll go forty plus runic vibrations plus invocation to SATAN and a lot of other methods to empower a working, might as well turn it into a formal ritual.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back