Entire Joy of Satan Mass Backup + Misc

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Ghost in the Machine
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Entire Joy of Satan Mass Backup + Misc

Post by Ghost in the Machine »

Originally I was going to keep on the covert side of this but given the situations that are getting drastic right now and my struggles to get it through by other means as soon as possible among a glaring threat upon my holds to it's access, I am posting this on the forum with VoC avoided, the moon full and in Leo while I can to have it available as soon as possible.

This is effort of hours every day for months in saving, organizing and preserving the entire Joy of Satan website, Blacks for Satan, Hell's Army, etc, each link and file individualistically page for page on all of it because I didn't want to rely on the possible faultiness of a browser or saving tool and wanted to ensure I got virtually everything 100% as I could. The library, MP3 files everything including calendars, archives, all important warfare rituals old and new including the most recent ones of the ETV and Nation rituals.

IT IS IMPERATIVE AS MANY OF YOU SAVE THIS IMMEDIATELY AS POSSIBLE AS YOU CAN, NOT ONLY ONTO YOUR PCS AND ELECTRONICS BUT ON YOUR OWN INDIVIDUAL USB DEVICES IF YOU CAN, in the ancient days everything was carved and written down, in this day and age of technology it is now USB devices, I keep watch over the actual physical storage devices containing the originals on my end and will hold onto to them for as long as I am physically capable. This is the preservation of every single damn thing from a website that saved us and holds the truth, keep this safe for yourselves and download it all as much as you can.

The more people that have this and the more on USB devices, the more the truth is kept alive no matter what the fuck happens in censorship. Everything in this backup has the website contained with file paths laid out in mimicry of the actual website as best as I was able for convenience, organization and ease of navigation.

SHOULD THE ORIGINAL MEGA ACCOUNT OF THIS MASS BACKUP BE TAKEN DOWN I IMPLORE ANYONE WHO IS ABLE TO KEEP EVERYTHING ACCESSIBLE AS YOU CAN FOR ALL TO DOWNLOAD AND BE ABLE TO SEE

The Blue Star Athenaeum

On a more personal note, I am leaving.

Not the truth or the true gods of humanity and our true ways or spiritual satanism, but many things have been happening and going on on my end very personally with enemy attacks, threats and blatant life-threatening dangers that require me to pretty much go underground and go quiet to deal with this shit on a more personal level and protect myself among other things going forward in my life.

There will likely be far more from my posting of this but at this rate I have no choice and I assure you making some 'throw-away' account just to post it 'anonymously' would not work to protect me anyways, back in my online warfare days I was vigorous but despite my efforts had no control over certain matters that had me tracked down and 'tagged' in banning me from even social sites and related that I had never even made an account on yet and threats online had made it quite blatantly apparent that I am not 'invisible'.

Regardless of anything our ancestors made sacrifices before to preserve and keep to the truth and fuck it I might as well join that bandwagon for this age in some way. If I don't make it somehow I'll be damn sure others will after in spite of the enemy.

I don't know when or if I will return before the enemy somehow takes down the ministry but I don't want anyone to worry about me, I am a stubborn fucker. I've done a lot on this forum, practically lived here for 4 to 5 hours every day of my spare time and then some for 3 years now, honestly too much in my obsessive devotion to service in helping others here, but in truth that can do one's own self in if they don't take care of themselves.

I've had major fuckups in behaviour and all kinds of crap here and have made many mistakes on this forum, I always recognize a shit ego, a shit demeanor and a shit sense of handling things among other things when I do and I don't like the emptiness of a 'sorry' and hope that the good I did do for the ministry that my actions suffice more strongly.

This is my last post on the forums. I wish you all the best and want you all to stay strong and have faith in the truth and the true gods of humanity no matter what happens.

HAIL SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HUMANITY FOR ALL OF ETERNITY
Shanti Sananda

Re: Entire Joy of Satan Mass Backup + Misc

Post by Shanti Sananda »

Ghost in the Machine wrote:Originally I was going to keep on the covert side of this but given the situations that are getting drastic right now and my struggles to get it through by other means as soon as possible among a glaring threat upon my holds to it's access, I am posting this on the forum with VoC avoided, the moon full and in Leo while I can to have it available as soon as possible.

This is effort of hours every day for months in saving, organizing and preserving the entire Joy of Satan website, Blacks for Satan, Hell's Army, etc, each link and file individualistically page for page on all of it because I didn't want to rely on the possible faultiness of a browser or saving tool and wanted to ensure I got virtually everything 100% as I could. The library, MP3 files everything including calendars, archives, all important warfare rituals old and new including the most recent ones of the ETV and Nation rituals.

IT IS IMPERATIVE AS MANY OF YOU SAVE THIS IMMEDIATELY AS POSSIBLE AS YOU CAN, NOT ONLY ONTO YOUR PCS AND ELECTRONICS BUT ON YOUR OWN INDIVIDUAL USB DEVICES IF YOU CAN, in the ancient days everything was carved and written down, in this day and age of technology it is now USB devices, I keep watch over the actual physical storage devices containing the originals on my end and will hold onto to them for as long as I am physically capable. This is the preservation of every single damn thing from a website that saved us and holds the truth, keep this safe for yourselves and download it all as much as you can.

The more people that have this and the more on USB devices, the more the truth is kept alive no matter what the fuck happens in censorship. Everything in this backup has the website contained with file paths laid out in mimicry of the actual website as best as I was able for convenience, organization and ease of navigation.

SHOULD THE ORIGINAL MEGA ACCOUNT OF THIS MASS BACKUP BE TAKEN DOWN I IMPLORE ANYONE WHO IS ABLE TO KEEP EVERYTHING ACCESSIBLE AS YOU CAN FOR ALL TO DOWNLOAD AND BE ABLE TO SEE

The Blue Star Athenaeum

Not the truth or the true gods of humanity and our true ways or spiritual satanism, but many things have been happening and going on on my end very personally with enemy attacks, threats and blatant life-threatening dangers that require me to pretty much go underground and go quiet to deal with this shit on a more personal level and protect myself among other things going forward in my life.

There will likely be far more from my posting of this but at this rate I have no choice and I assure you making some 'throw-away' account just to post it 'anonymously' would not work to protect me anyways, back in my online warfare days I was vigorous but despite my efforts had no control over certain matters that had me tracked down and 'tagged' in banning me from even social sites and related that I had never even made an account on yet and threats online had made it quite blatantly apparent that I am not 'invisible'.

Regardless of anything our ancestors made sacrifices before to preserve and keep to the truth and fuck it I might as well join that bandwagon for this age in some way. If I don't make it somehow I'll be damn sure others will after in spite of the enemy.

I don't know when or if I will return before the enemy somehow takes down the ministry but I don't want anyone to worry about me, I am a stubborn fucker. I've done a lot on this forum, practically lived here for 4 to 5 hours every day of my spare time and then some for 3 years now, honestly too much in my obsessive devotion to service in helping others here, but in truth that can do one's own self in if they don't take care of themselves.

I've had major fuckups in behaviour and all kinds of crap here and have made many mistakes on this forum, I always recognize a shit ego, a shit demeanor and a shit sense of handling things among other things when I do and I don't like the emptiness of a 'sorry' and hope that the good I did do for the ministry that my actions suffice more strongly.

This is my last post on the forums. I wish you all the best and want you all to stay strong and have faith in the truth and the true gods of humanity no matter what happens.

It amazes me, one takes on the whole of the enemy, which would be enough to enjoy your own funeral In anyone else situation. Yet lo' and behold through your struggles and constant hassles brought on by the enemy physically and spiritually, you made a few mistakes.

Then they send their little drones in, to pick at your weaknesses constantly. Suddenly, you feel overwhelmed and just want it to stop. But honestly, no one cares that you slipped up, no one normal. Instead they only see the tremendous work you have done.
Satanama
Shanti Sananda

Post by Shanti Sananda »

Ghost in the Machine wrote:Originally I was going to keep on the covert side of this but given the situations that are getting drastic right now and my struggles to get it through by other means as soon as possible among a glaring threat upon my holds to it's access, I am posting this on the forum with VoC avoided, the moon full and in Leo while I can to have it available as soon as possible.

The Blue Star Athenaeum

It amazes me, one takes on the whole of the enemy, which would be enough to enjoy your own funeral In anyone else situation. Yet lo' and behold through your struggles and constant hassles brought on by the enemy physically and spiritually, you made a few mistakes.

Then they send their little drones in, to pick at your weaknesses constantly. Suddenly, you feel overwhelmed and just want it to stop. But honestly, no one cares that you slipped up, no one normal. Instead they only see the tremendous work you have done.
Satanama
Shanti Sananda

Post by Shanti Sananda »

The Blue Star Athenaeum

Satanama
Powstanie Pogańskie

Post by Powstanie Pogańskie »

You're a special one, GitM. I'll root for you in all your future endeavors.

"I think you're all being irrational. Just breathe through your balls to obtain true enlightenment." - Malkom2
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

Ghost in the Machine wrote:...
Thank you for your incredible backup. I consider it like a grand finale before your unfortunate exit, highlighting what you've done to help others.

I am sad to see you go, but of course you have to do what is best for you. Don't beat yourself up too much about past mistakes. Everyone is dealing with their own problems, imbalances, or stressors, but it is less apparent for them, as opposed to you, because of your large amount of time and writing done here. Also, a higher amount of posting will always bring a higher amount of bad posts as well, just proportionately. Do not think that these outweigh the good posts.

Stay safe and take care.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
Academic Scholar

Post by Academic Scholar »

Ghost in the Machine wrote: This is my last post on the forums. I wish you all the best and want you all to stay strong and have faith in the truth and the true gods of humanity no matter what happens.

Stay safe ♡
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

回复:整个喜悦的撒旦弥撒+杂项

Post by 0019108 »

我希望各位一起努力奋斗,在新的一年里面,我们要努力,虽然我是初来乍到的人,但是我还是说一句:撒旦万岁!希望撒旦教越来越强大!撒旦万岁!

回复:撒旦弥撒的整个喜悦+杂项

Post by 0019108 »

撒旦说的永远是真理!
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

No sorry good byes, we stand strong and keep fighting.

See you later brother!
How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... SHTAR.html)

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent: https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3 ... on__1_.pdf

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Thank you.

May Father and our Gods guide you.
How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... SHTAR.html)

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent: https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3 ... on__1_.pdf

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
NameHere

Post by NameHere »

Thank you GIM!!

And I hope whatever that the enemy may throw at you fails and you can safely return back to the forums!
Thank you for everything that you have done for us and the Gods!

May Father Satan and the Gods Bless you and watch over you!

Happy New Year everyone!

HAIL SATAN!
StyleCoin

Post by StyleCoin »

thank you so much. will be of extreme help.
Hail Satan
Sundara

Post by Sundara »

The Blue Star Athenaeum

Thank you very much for this temporary last bit you’ve done and all of the phenomenal advice you’ve given others despite what has been going on with you. Thank you personally, too, for giving guidance when it was needed. You’re a great person and a great Satanist. Don’t be hard on yourself because you’ve been able to see and do more than the majority. The path isn’t an easy one.
F_For_Flamingo

Post by F_For_Flamingo »

Gl Ghost, you have been a major help for me! Thank you very much and i wish you the best! I have no doubts in my mind that you will come out of this victorious! May the Gods Bless and Protect you! Cheers!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!
Personal Growth

Post by Personal Growth »

I'm speechless. Thank you and best of luck.
"Freedom is not free, free men are not equal, and equal men are not free". - Richard Berkeley Cotton
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Theres been alot of your posts that i would come across and find inspiring and very helpful. Good luck to you Ghost hope all goes well for you.
SouthernWhiteGentile

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Awesome. Don't let their harassment get to you. Sieg Heil.

ϟ What is white culture? :arrow: ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=49822

ϟAn RTR a day keeps Juden away :arrow: ϟ
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2

ϟ Awaken the white racial soul with this one simple trick :arrow: find out why the enemy hates it ϟ
https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

ϟ Powerful speech from the antichristϟ ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44453

ϟ News for US, for a change :arrow: ϟ
https://nationalvanguard.org/
Specter

Post by Specter »

Farewell Ghost, it was a good run. Thanks for all of your help.
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
RTR's everyday!
Let's take a moment to:
Hail Satanas!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Astarte!
All the gods of Duat!
Lordbaphamet666

Post by Lordbaphamet666 »

Thank you for this. May the gods always protect and bless you and yours. Hail satan.
ChaosBringer666

Post by ChaosBringer666 »

This is amazing thank you so much.

definitely sad to see you go but i suppose it can't be helped.

THANK YOU!! for all your done for Satanists, humanity and what you've said to me.

I pray that you find at least little bliss in the path your walking, I hope i get to meet you one day.

Till then brother.
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas

Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. However, staying weak is.
Purified666

Post by Purified666 »

For some reason the download is going at ridiculously shit speeds, like below 200kb/s... but it's gonna get downloaded and saved. No amount of virtual book burning will be enough to destroy the knowledge of the Gods.

As for your other thing, I truly wish you the best of luck. Whatever mistakes we made on the forums are irrelevant. All that matters is that we stay in this fight and never lose hope and faith in our Victory. Just be smart and be open to the Gods, one cannot ever get lost with Gods as their guide.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rYjAg5WK5Mpw/

This has turned into a total war and there are no innocents. You'll either side with us or perish forever. Germany didn't lose hope, even when all odds were against them. No amount of bombs and cowardly attacks broke their spirit and the red pestilent wave was crushed before it would sweep over entire Europe. It's our turn to put an end to this once and for all.

Now we all must steel ourselves for what is to come. One must always stay in their post and fight. Ignore enemy propaganda, don't worry if the communication to your brothers-in-arms is cut off temporary, face their attacks head on. Even if one gets wounded in the attack, your Folk, Freedom and Eternal love for Father and the Gods will always be the cure for your wounds. I hope this message finds each of you well. Stay safe Brothers and Sisters!

We will be the victors of tomorrow, who are the victims of today!

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS ETERNAL!
Ignorance doesn't mean innocence.

Disregard nihilism, embrace Satan.

"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools."

Führer, befiehl! Wir folgen dir!
Hail Marchosias! Hail Anubis! Hail Haures!
Hail Satan!

Better times draw near.
https://www.altcensored.com/watch?v=WHmGntCUQ4o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQVp9GxRlv0
Ol argedco luciftias

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w
Upload of many files. I did not create this folder, but somebody else made it similar to my old link that I had years ago. More files than ever before, and new updated ones. This has all of the JOS PDFs, pictures of every page from the JOS, RTRs, many books, many videos.
Everybody download all of this immediately and save it in multiple places, like on USB sticks. Keep several copies.
Ol argedco luciftias

I hope you come back in the future.

Even if you don't post anything, all of us Satanists are still a family. :D
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Thank you very much for the backup. There is no point to be bitter over being to bitter over a few mistakes. Just my view. Everyone does them.

You have made a big contribution to everyone, and helped many. Wish you luck at all times.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
Wildfire
Location: Deployed to black magick operation: "Purge the past"

Post by Wildfire »

Thank you for being an inspiration, same goes to HPHC and HPS Maxine way before going into the forums
Nikois666

Post by Nikois666 »

Ghost in the Machine wrote:...
Thanks for this mega back up.
Sad that you are going, I hope you come back soon. I wish you a good luck brother and may the light of Satan and the Gods be with you.

Sieg Heil
卐⛧"If you want to lead others, you need to lead yourself first"⛧卐
"I know I ask too many questions and I know it can be annoying but they definitely help a hundred more like me"
"The jews all around the world will be crushed under the worldwide spiritual and racial awakening"
Final RTR for browser/mobile
Every SS here, should read this(some discipline is necessary)
Hail Satan!
I guess my english is okay
Satan_is_our_Father666

Post by Satan_is_our_Father666 »

Ghost in the Machine wrote:....
Glad I got here one year before you'd leave is all I can say, as your help has been absolutely invaluable for me, second only to HP Maxine's effort in this age.

I have extreme faith in you and that you'll sort out your things. If all this goes down or you want to keep sending each messages through the Gods... succubuss82 at g mail . com

I know you'll make it, Brother. If I don't see you sooner, see you after we take back our Planet and joos are a thing of the past.

SIEG HEIL!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!

Proud to be a Gentile!
Satanic Path

Post by Satanic Path »

You will certainly be rewarded.
Everyone has His/Her own personality, don't be sad for that.
I thank you for the all beautiful posts and answers.
As I'm too much optimistic when it comes to Satanism, I believe we'll see you again.
If not, I totally understand.
Hail Satan!
Hail to you!
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

How to avoid Mega's limits on downloads:
You need a VPN, I personally use protonVPN (which gives you 7 days of free trial).
When mega stops downloading due to the limit you will close mega, start the VPN and open mega again, now you will have other 5 GBs to download. Repeat until you download all of the files.
How lifting the veil feels like:
Apprentice

Post by Apprentice »

Ghost in the Machine wrote:many things have been happening and going on on my end very personally with enemy attacks, threats and blatant life-threatening dangers
You do what you gotta do, dear Brother. Be smart, go stealth and persevere. Wish you all the best.
sonnenkraft

Post by sonnenkraft »

Does Anyone Remember this mega library
https://mega.nz/folder/dWgBFbpQ#kD-C4rEsSPIaZBvu-miXiQ

Valuable books and articles are removed "Deleted "

is there any alternative links????????? anyone. :roll: :?:

Apply Critical Thinking and discuss with them, They will Intensify!! , Tell them they are dirty Jews and they will explode, What a fat spiritual worms. :lol:.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brczxLKD9jY
I will smash all Jewish Marxist parasites skulls and throw them all into the :arrow: swamp.
Fake Spiritual members will be thrown into the :arrow: swamp.
https://youtu.be/1cP-5ua_n94
Jews are suffering from mental disorder,well,no one told them to be here in jos forum . :lol:
https://youtu.be/4xjj26Lux_Q?t=20
I'm sorry I can't change my signature, I know it hurts your ((sshfeelings.))
OhNoItsMook

Post by OhNoItsMook »

You've contributed to the advancement of many members, including myself. I wanna let you know that.
Maybe when this is all over and you're safe and sound, you could get in touch with everybody again.
Kurat

Post by Kurat »

Ghost in the Machine wrote:

Satan bless You!

Sieg Heil!
Catalincata94

Post by Catalincata94 »

Good luck brother!!
Hail Satan and the Mighty Gods of Hell!!!
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

I wish you success in whatever you face. Stay strong bro and thank you for everything! :)
Hail Satan! Hail Hitler!

Be the best version of your self

Satan Is God main site

Magenta 666 Youtube Channel

Evilgoy ritual timer & Interactive Final RTR & Paintable Tetragrammaton Final RTR

Oy vey fucking kikes
Sybellum

Post by Sybellum »

You've done so much and have shared such rich knowledge and experiences, it'll be sad to see such a megalith on the forums leave, but you'll never be truly gone. Were all wishing you the best, and look forwards to your safe return when possible. All the best and much thanks!
"Most people if any dumber would have to be watered three times a day like a houseplant"
Pisces

Post by Pisces »

Thanks for all you've done GITM :)

Best of luck and hope you return some day.
Fire fRTRs! Victory will be ours!
Check out my song below :)
https://mega.nz/file/DOgAlCBJ#ckjTt6m_3 ... PRVk_qCEWA
Hail Satan!
Wotanwarrior

Post by Wotanwarrior »

Take care brother, I hope you keep working on moving forward and improving and someday when you get back you do even better than now.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail Camio!
Hail all the gods of duat!

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/
Blacklight

Post by Blacklight »

Oh man... I hate goodbyes.

I'm sad to see you go.
Out of all of the people here you are one of those that I admire the most. I may not be very active on the forums, but I am always watching and I see everyone here as my own family. You are a powerful inspiration for me and you have been incredibly helpful, probably more than you realize.
I dream that one day, when all of this is over, we'll all feast together celebrating our victory, our people and our Gods as genuine war brothers and sisters. And you will be there.
Take care, Ghost. I wish the best for you and may the light of the Gods bless your path.
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

Have fun and stay positive, OK?
jrvan

Post by jrvan »

Thank you Ghost. Stay safe, brother.
Know the past, so that you can map the future, and navigate the present.
CiLapuLapu

Post by CiLapuLapu »

sonnenkraft wrote:Does Anyone Remember this mega library
https://mega.nz/folder/dWgBFbpQ#kD-C4rEsSPIaZBvu-miXiQ

Valuable books and articles are removed "Deleted "

is there any alternative links????????? anyone. :roll: :?:

Try this link under the eBooks & PDF's folder... https://mega.nz/folder/61IjhSSb#LK2piEUWSzzvUJfZopoNIw
ZATGODZILLA

Post by ZATGODZILLA »

祝你新年快乐,希望我们的撒旦教能传播更多福音
Ol argedco luciftias

Anybody who was having trouble downloading things from the link in my other comment, it should be working now. The problem was fixed. Also, there is now compressed files of the folders for PDFs and Ebooks, RTRs, and Videos. So you can download the whole folder and everything in it by just downloading one thing, then extracting it to turn it back into normal folders.
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Take care Ghost. Do what you need to do :)
lalitha8

Post by lalitha8 »

this is not a reply but just a normal post,enjoy the enegies of queen lilith AVE Lililth Oshun Lalitha Tripura Sundari,potestas et vis Dominus Lucifer tecum,benedicta tu in mulieriibus et benedictus fructus ventris tui Daemons.Potens et accipit et sciens LILITH,Mater Daemons,ditans guttura,potest etiam me et ducem elegerit demonem nunc et in hora veritas et elevation sui.Amen
Larissa666

Post by Larissa666 »

Google Drive reupload for those who can’t download via Mega.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zxJ6WN ... sp=sharing

Nothing has been touched. The file is as it is.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Daily reminder that Gods do not condone mediocrity.
Damon

Post by Damon »

lalitha8 wrote:Oshun Lalitha Tripura Sundari,potestas et vis Dominus Lucifer tecum,benedicta tu in mulieriibus et benedictus fructus ventris tui Daemons.Potens et accipit et sciens LILITH,Mater Daemons,ditans guttura,potest etiam me et ducem elegerit demonem nunc et in hora veritas et elevation sui.Amen