Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Confession / Promise

Shemsu

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Greetings Sisters and Brothers,

I love all of you who are true. After living a life of depravity and self denial for a long time I came back to what this place really is - a temple of knowledge. From being a promising young man to the bottom of existence and back here again after more than 20 years. Now I'm not so young and I'm very damaged but working my way up to full restoration with help from some of you (thank you, you know who you are) to accomplish what must be done. I will give back as much as possible on my way and in that context, a new level of discipline and balance has been incorporated in my life to maximize the productivity and usefulness in the time I have. I've shed all the behaviors that held me back like old skin and became addicted to this sense of fulfillment by doing the work. I'm bursting with life and positivity it's almost hard to believe.

A temporary absence is required to fill some holes I feel are left in my foundation and deal with a few urgent practical issues but I will never leave. I will be available to all that may need consultation in the meantime by email.

SWP

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back