Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

visions

Mavoch

I've had three visions recently, one was pretty good, but the others scared me a little.

The first one was yesterday, when I was doing aura cleansing with Vishudhi, it is the best mantra for cleansing in my opinion and I really like it, I went back to do cleansing with him a little while ago, I was doing it only with Surya for a while, I went back to doing aura cleaning with Vishudhi only last Saturday, and this specific time I started to vibrate a different part of the mantra, which I think affected this experience, and that part of the mantra was the Sh, before I vibrated it like sssss with serpent sound, now I have changed and started to vibrate like we vibrate the S of Satan, which I felt to be much more effective then during yesterday's cleaning after vibrating the mantras and visualize the energy ball pulling the negative energies, i saw my solar chakra glowing white, i kept doing the cleaning and it kept glowing, when it seemed to stop glowing, i focused on it trying to see something and it seemed to glow normally again, it stopped after a while, that was the good vision and I was very happy.

Now the visions that scared me, they will happen today, today I had left the house and when I came back I lay in my bed, then I looked to the side and I just saw another place, that I don't remember ever seeing before, it was as if a part of my room had turned into that, the only relevant thing I noticed there was that it was raining a lot, it looked like a storm, it lasted about 2 seconds so in front of my eyes, without me even blinking that vision simply disappeared, so I spent some more time at my house, until I had to go buy bread, so when I was closing the door of my house to go to the bakery, I looked to the side and saw it raining in a place, only it was a covered place where you couldn't even get rain without a very strong storm, the way of my street also changed, as if a storm had really started out of nowhere, then again about two seconds passed and everything disappeared, as if it had never happened.

It scared me because at one point in my life I had hallucinations, and they made me really sick, and while I don't think they are hallucinations now, I didn't think they were at the time either, does anyone have any idea what it could be? these visions?

Melvin said:
I've had three visions recently, one was pretty good, but the others scared me a little.

The first one was yesterday, when I was doing aura cleansing with Vishudhi, it is the best mantra for cleansing in my opinion and I really like it, I went back to do cleansing with him a little while ago, I was doing it only with Surya for a while, I went back to doing aura cleaning with Vishudhi only last Saturday, and this specific time I started to vibrate a different part of the mantra, which I think affected this experience, and that part of the mantra was the Sh, before I vibrated it like sssss with serpent sound, now I have changed and started to vibrate like we vibrate the S of Satan, which I felt to be much more effective then during yesterday's cleaning after vibrating the mantras and visualize the energy ball pulling the negative energies, i saw my solar chakra glowing white, i kept doing the cleaning and it kept glowing, when it seemed to stop glowing, i focused on it trying to see something and it seemed to glow normally again, it stopped after a while, that was the good vision and I was very happy.

Now the visions that scared me, they will happen today, today I had left the house and when I came back I lay in my bed, then I looked to the side and I just saw another place, that I don't remember ever seeing before, it was as if a part of my room had turned into that, the only relevant thing I noticed there was that it was raining a lot, it looked like a storm, it lasted about 2 seconds so in front of my eyes, without me even blinking that vision simply disappeared, so I spent some more time at my house, until I had to go buy bread, so when I was closing the door of my house to go to the bakery, I looked to the side and saw it raining in a place, only it was a covered place where you couldn't even get rain without a very strong storm, the way of my street also changed, as if a storm had really started out of nowhere, then again about two seconds passed and everything disappeared, as if it had never happened.

It scared me because at one point in my life I had hallucinations, and they made me really sick, and while I don't think they are hallucinations now, I didn't think they were at the time either, does anyone have any idea what it could be? these visions?

Maybe you're mentally ill, have an overactive imagination or you're making it up. If you weren't in trance when you saw this, it's extremely likely there's something wrong with you. Schizophrenia maybe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back