Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seeying grey when looking at a Demon's sigil

AidhaNitya

Hello everyone, I dedicated myself two years ago and I stopped for 5-6 months because I needed the time to work on myself but now I feel myself really really called to Satan again. I'm starting to need his presence in my life, I miss him so much.

Today something happened, I needed to ask "something" to a Demon ( I will not tell you why and what Demon for obvious reasons ) and when I looked into the sigil, the Aura of it started to grow and It was multicoloured and really really bright, then, my view became foggy ( I was also blinking but that fog was not going away ) - then, when I stopped looking at the sigil, I looked at the wall, and the Sigil was very very very visible, after a short time, I felt an incredible shiver on my back ( only my back ) multiple times. The fact is that I don't agree to some things of the JOS but I'm strongly convinced in the existence of Satan. I had multiple experiences, from Grey attacks ( hearing a metallic voice calling my name in my dreams that also happened to another user of the forum in the same period ) - When I was sad and asking Marchosias ( my Guardian ) to be here with me I felt a warm touch on my hand, I want to start again.

What is the foggy view thing?

Maybe it was Greys trying to make you have fear. About you not agreeing with some of the things on Jos, I was like you at the beginning but the more you meditate and try what Is on the site the more you'll believe It, there is enough proof anyway that what they are saying is the truth. Unfortunately most people are brainswashed to believe certain things and it takes time to change.

I remember when I started I feared Hitler and the nazi, even tho I could see It was the truth but at the same time the years long brainwashing kept me for 'believing' it at first then with meditations you start to see the truth and accept it. Either way good luck with your path, the God's will never harm you, only if you are really disrespectful, like using jewish magick on them. The enemy can be banished from your house with magick look on Jos for the ritual or this may just be your subcouncious that is afraid of Demons because of brainwashing and is making these thoughts.

the foggyness normally happens when using a dark mirror to scry for things. It tends to happen to human eyes when straining to see something or staring at something too long. It's harmless if it goes away after a bit of rest. If your vision remains foggy around the edges or there is a patch of fog in one spot even after a good rest. Then you need to get it checked out because that kind of foggyness is a degeneration in your vision.
Other than that try using a dark mirror-basically a mirror with several coats of black paint on it. The foggyness comes in handy when using this scrying device. Double check the JOS advanced magick page for more info on using a black mirror.
good luck.

Hail Father Satan

For seeying Grey in the title I meant "foggy" not Grey Alien.

by the way, the "thing" that I asked has happened in the weirdest way possible.
I promised to get back on track with the meditations

The enemy manipulates through fear. Many times when I was just starting off I would have HORRIBLE nightmares and the only thing that would "save me" was screaming the name of jewsus. Eventually I got rid of the jew programming which was shoved on me in my youth and I no longer had such issues.

You should begin meditating and advancing once more. What you saw is an enemy trick, something meant to may you fear and run away, the enemy hates when people learn the truth as every person who learns the truth brings their destruction ever closer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back