Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Strange approach

Satanic Path

I opened this forum this morning, and I saw the new ritual's program. I was kinda hopeless and didn't feel up to it.
Then this evening I found myself sitting on a bench doing them all. Like the moment before I was playing COD mobile, the moment after I ran out literally dancing, and found a place.
It's as if I don't feel worries, fears or I no longer care about anything not related to me myself, Satan, and advancement.
I got so cold, in both senses. Yesterday it was pouring, I brought my umbrella, went to an abandoned meadow, hang it amongst branches, stood under it, and did everything.
This evening I didn't choose or think of anything, I just did it, went out and had only the time to feel good. Is it a bad sign? One of the last days, I may have gotten a sign, but I have told about it on the Italian Forum and I am waiting for answers.
It's as if my soul knows what to do, but doesn't talk to me. Then I don't feel good unless I do my duty.
I only can write my things or listen to music after I feel I did the duty, and I don't like postponing, and If I do, I get stressed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back