Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Difference: Sexual Energy vs Kundalini

NinRick

To top says it all:
What is the difference between sexual energy and kundalini energy?
How to tell them apart?

In order to avoid confusion, I ask only people to answer who either experienced BOTH and can tell them apart, or people who read something about it from a HP.

Example:
You just did a Yoga session, lay down and focus on the Energy Buzz. You feel warm/hot energy that rises up your spine. When it penetrates Into your 2nd Chakra you feel intense energy, that feels like 10 Orgasms in your 2nd chakra, it gets weaker, the energy penetrates your 2nd Chakra completely and leaves it from the top, you again feel the rush of energy that feels like intense 10Organsms in your 2nd chakra.

After that you can even feel the connection from base chakra to 2nd chakra.

Is this sexual energy or the Kundalini?

NinRick said:
To top says it all:
How to tell them apart?

In order to avoid confusion, I ask only people to answer who either experienced BOTH and can tell them apart, or people who read something about it from a HP.

Example:
You just did a Yoga session, lay down and focus on the Energy Buzz. You feel warm/hot energy that rises up your spine. When it penetrates Into your 2nd Chakra you feel intense energy, that feels like 10 Orgasms in your 2nd chakra, it gets weaker, the energy penetrates your 2nd Chakra completely and leaves it from the top, you again feel the rush of energy that feels like intense 10Organsms in your 2nd chakra.

Sexual Energy is so much related to the kundalini serpent. The Serpent in its essence is very Sexual. Very Sexual. I haven’t fully ascended my kundalini yet but just at this level i am very sexual. 50times more than the average xian. So they are closely linked.

Sexual Energy is less intense than the kundalini Energy. For some it is hot to warm. For others it is chill and calm. Depends. And sometimes its intesity or feel varies from time to time. The sexual energy itself can do wonders, in the sense of manifesting things in the material world. It is/contains the life force.

Now About the kundalini Energy i will answer according to my (not yet risen understanding). The Energy of the Serpent is so intense. Once fully risen It amplifies and heightens everything. Creativity, Sex drive, energy, anger, pain, emotions, etc. Even delusions and insanity.Thats why all hangups, dirt and blockages are to be totally eradicated before the serpent is fully risen.

The kundalini energy can not be Confused with any other energy. It is so powerful. Once risen, you will be so full and sure of yourself. You will absolutely and totally know who you are and be confident in your capabilities. It amplifies what is. It doesnt solve all your problems, but some stuff that had been pulling you down will be solved.

The snake energy is proud and glorious. It does not accept abuse. It loves insight and knowledge. It hates weakness. Thats why a weak body, will and mind(brain) cant handle the kundalini serpent. Without proper diet and fitness the snake energy can intensly weaken the Physical Body.

The Sexual Energy and snake energy are related in that they have the same principle of life and manifestation. Yet the Snake energy is much intense and higher. It is called serpent energy because it has the feeling of a snake. It moves and slys with Snake like Feelings. When i meditate i can sometimes hear hissing sounds escpecially in my higher chakras and i sometimes unconciously twist and turn my head in snake like motions. (This are not imaginations or fantasy, they are my experiences)

I find the Snake energy to be actually quite materialistic. In the sense that it loves the material aspect. Wealth, things, clothes, technology. Etc.

Snake energy is intense yet very Sexual. The serpent is a gift to humanity from satan. When i meditate on the serpent i feel veey close to Satan.

NinRick said:
To top says it all:
How to tell them apart?

Example:

It is easier for someone unexperienced in working these energies to
Confuse between the two energies. But When one gets used to the Sexual Energies and starts experiencing the Serpentine energy, you will certainly know.

In the beginning experiences from Sexual Energies are quite powerful. But as one advances, Sexual energies become a normal (i can say) and then the Kundalini serpetines energies can be felt.

My understanding tells me that pain and hardships experienced from this energy are because of being not fully prepared. If one is fully prepared and equiped. This energy should actually be a powerful yet beautiful and blissful experience.

Now most start working directly with the serpetine energy without even having handled enough of the Sexual energies and gotten used to it or i can say (bored) with it. Like these gurus who keep avoiding orgasms and such, the kundalini energy for them will be painful and deadly since they never worked with its lesser energy the “sexual energy”.

Hope my comment was of help.

TanzanianGod said:
NinRick said:
To top says it all:
How to tell them apart?

Example:

Sexual Energy is so much related to the kundalini serpent. The Serpent in its essence is very Sexual. Very Sexual. I haven’t fully ascended my kundalini yet but just at this level i am very sexual. 50times more than the average xian. So they are closely linked.

Sexual Energy is less intense than the kundalini Energy. For some it is hot to warm. For others it is chill and calm. Depends. And sometimes its intesity or feel varies from time to time. The sexual energy itself can do wonders, in the sense of manifesting things in the material world. It is/contains the life force.

Now About the kundalini Energy i will answer according to my (not yet risen understanding). The Energy of the Serpent is so intense. Once fully risen It amplifies and heightens everything. Creativity, Sex drive, energy, anger, pain, emotions, etc. Even delusions and insanity.Thats why all hangups, dirt and blockages are to be totally eradicated before the serpent is fully risen.

The kundalini energy can not be Confused with any other energy. It is so powerful. Once risen, you will be so full and sure of yourself. You will absolutely and totally know who you are and be confident in your capabilities. It amplifies what is. It doesnt solve all your problems, but some stuff that had been pulling you down will be solved.

The snake energy is proud and glorious. It does not accept abuse. It loves insight and knowledge. It hates weakness. Thats why a weak body, will and mind(brain) cant handle the kundalini serpent. Without proper diet and fitness the snake energy can intensly weaken the Physical Body.

The Sexual Energy and snake energy are related in that they have the same principle of life and manifestation. Yet the Snake energy is much intense and higher. It is called serpent energy because it has the feeling of a snake. It moves and slys with Snake like Feelings. When i meditate i can sometimes hear hissing sounds escpecially in my higher chakras and i sometimes unconciously twist and turn my head in snake like motions. (This are not imaginations or fantasy, they are my experiences)

I find the Snake energy to be actually quite materialistic. In the sense that it loves the material aspect. Wealth, things, clothes, technology. Etc.

Snake energy is intense yet very Sexual. The serpent is a gift to humanity from satan. When i meditate on the serpent i feel veey close to Satan.

Thanks for sharing this :)

So the Serpent energy moves like a snake, and the sexual energy does not?

TanzanianGod said:
NinRick said:
To top says it all:
How to tell them apart?

Example:

It is easier for someone unexperienced in working these energies to
Confuse between the two energies. But When one gets used to the Sexual Energies and starts experiencing the Serpentine energy, you will certainly know.

In the beginning experiences from Sexual Energies are quite powerful. But as one advances, Sexual energies become a normal (i can say) and then the Kundalini serpetines energies can be felt.

My understanding tells me that pain and hardships experienced from this energy are because of being not fully prepared. If one is fully prepared and equiped. This energy should actually be a powerful yet beautiful and blissful experience.

Now most start working directly with the serpetine energy without even having handled enough of the Sexual energies and gotten used to it or i can say (bored) with it. Like these gurus who keep avoiding orgasms and such, the kundalini energy for them will be painful and deadly since they never worked with its lesser energy the “sexual energy”.

Hope my comment was of help.

I am glad for you by the way :)

NinRick said:
TanzanianGod said:
NinRick said:
To top says it all:
How to tell them apart?

Example:

Serpentine Energy is Energy of the Serpent. A real being in your soul. With its conciousness. It is A Serpent.

Sexual Energy would move like a Snake if its influenced and energetically part of the Serpent. But if its just Pure Sexual energy with no activated serpentine energy in its inflience would hardly have serpentine characteristics.

This being with its own conciousness is Sexual. The Serpent Loves Sex. And so in one way or another they are related!

TanzanianGod said:
NinRick said:
TanzanianGod said:

Serpentine Energy is Energy of the Serpent. A real being in your soul. With its conciousness. It is A Serpent.

Sexual Energy would move like a Snake if its influenced and energetically part of the Serpent. But if its just Pure Sexual energy with no activated serpentine energy in its inflience would hardly have serpentine characteristics.

This being with its own conciousness is Sexual. The Serpent Loves Sex. And so in one way or another they are related!

Nice also I love sex haha
We are going to go well together xD

Okay nice, thanks for clearing this up. Knowing this, it is very unlikely to get confused with those energies :) now we can tell them apart :3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back