Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need some guidance.

woncic95

Evening all.

I've been searching through the forum and have been unable to find answers to a question. Before asking anything, I would just like to give some background info on my past and current situation.

I joined JoS around 2015, which was an extremely difficult time in my life. I was struggling with extremely bad depression, to the level of considering suicide on the daily. The degree I studied at the time, Computer science, was a complete shit show and I went looking for answers online. After reading through the resources on the website, I did my dedication and started the beginner meditation program (If I remember correctly, it was a 30 day program?). Things went extremely well for the two years, life started to take shape and I got accepted into my Bachelors of Laws in 2017 - which is where it hit the fan again. Early into my first year, I got involved in a company that introduced me to a lot of new people and I would have to spend time with them, to understand their needs and try find suitable solutions for it. I met a woman, who invited me to her workplace to discuss life in general, after which I was invited to some xmas party. Naturally I declined but things didn't feel right after this. I started getting extremely depressed again, to the point where I would constantly have suicide on my mind. Naturally I sought help and was put on medication, which didn't last more than 3 or so months. I deliberately stopped drinking them, as I just couldn't feel anything. Between 2017 and 2018, I tried balancing working and studying at the same time, which didn't work out to well, both for my marks and my well-being.

At this point, I had long forgotten about my daily meditation and my reading - You don't need to tell me, I know. Lowe and behold, this woman shows up again randomly and invites me to meet her son and his fiancé. I decided that it would be good and met with them for drinks. The whole night was a very strange ordeal, lots of drinking and talking and I ended up agreeing to go to some meeting with them. The meeting was to be at a church - again, I know. I ended up going, felt extremely out of place and uncomfortable, didn't listen to a word the guy in the front said and 45 mins later, I was enrolled into their church - shocking right. A month or so went by and I get invited to a party at one of the guys' house, loud music, lots of shit talking and climbing into people's heads. I was lead to believe that swimming with the guys apparently will cure all my ails. "Congratulations Woncic, you are now baptized" are the only words I remember from the night. Ended up going with them 2 or 3 times and still felt out and I never went again.

Looking back at this, I'm unsure what happened and sitting in front of my laptop typing it out - sounds ludicrous. Now to the current. Since that encounter, I've been having an extremely hard time staying afloat. I somehow managed to get all the way into my final year but with a massive brick wall in front of me. Daily mental drifts, involving me thinking of means and ways to harm myself and others, extreme anger, dreams of murder and death, that kind of stuff. Last night, I felt the need to just talk to Satan, which I did. I asked him to forgive me for what I did and to help me through this but I felt empty - like my soul was just void. Now the questions you've been waiting for: 1) What the actual fxxx happened to me that night and how?? 2) Is there redemption, if I honestly and truly want to serve Satan with my entire being? 3) Can anyone please help me because at this point, I'm ready to just fade away?

I know that I'm meant for something greater than just being, I've felt so my entire life but I fear that I have lost my chance.
Please, can someone help me.
Please.

Sincerely,
Woncic.

Ps. I've resorted to sarcasm as a means to deal with the constant dread I feel. Please don't think I'm trying to play down the severity of the problem.

woncic95 said:

You need to grow the hell up is what you need to do.

What you did was in fact very fucking stupid, but I don't think I need to tell you that. Nobody fucked you over, you fucked yourself over and now you're responsible for picking yourself back up. You knew what you were doing and you gave yourself to the flow of course in passive submission because you gave up on fighting things. You fucked up, take it on the chin, man up and fix it.

Happiness is not going to just come to you, it's not going to be found in a magic bottle, it's not going to be inside a pill or a bottle of whiskey and it sure as hell isn't going to be found with the enemy nor is it going to be 'given to you' by Satan and the gods, especially when all you do is roll-over. I understand that struggle of feeling stuck and trapped but even when I was given all of the guidance and solutions I needed, I had to be the one to ultimately dig myself out, and I did, many times and so have many others. It's not impossible.

You either start over and fix this mess yourself, or you can keep keeling over like a pitiful sheep.

You do that RTR at least once a day, that is the biggest weapon you'll ever have against what is presently tied to you and causing all the misery and nightmares, and you follow that 40 Days of Power program consistently every day, takes only 5 to 10 minutes of your time. The RTR might take a bit longer at first but once you memorize it and have it all down in time, a single full RTR will take you 5 minutes.

So what are you? A warrior or a slave? I don't waste time on slaves, so if you're going to bawl about how hard this is when these efforts are literally your last line of freedom, then I'll have nothing further to say to you. But if you really want to be happy and free you need to put in the effort, and if you are truly willing to and you do, I'm willing to help you and guide you further. I can tell you what's happening, why, what occurred, how to get rid of it, what you need to do and how it will work, I can give you all the answers you need, the only thing I ask in return is that you utilize what I tell you and put in the effort every. single. day so you can reap the result and free yourself from the bullshit you landed yourself in.

I understand in the lengths of things that what you did was a mistake and that you likely weren't thinking or were even easily pulled in by their curses and garbage because you were already in such a low and negative state which very easily allowed them in. If you prove yourself with the efforts you make to dig yourself out and over time make an honest transformation for the better and in devotion and loyalty to Satan to make amends for your stupidity, I can see him being understanding and forgiving but it's never my place to say that because I don't speak for his own decisions, I only say that because he's been understanding and forgiving of my own past transgressions, some of which even to this day I can't even forgive myself about yet.

But I listened to him, I put in that effort, I made those changes and I put in the work to help myself and I do things on his behalf as I can every day in devotion to him. You need to do that yourself and you should start by doing the RTR at least once every day and beginning the 40 Days of Power program for your own sake. Take this seriously and put in that effort, because when I say these are literally the only things left you can do to get out of your mess, I mean it. Nothing else is going to save you, we save ourselves here.

You CAN stop the nightmares, you CAN be happy with life, you CAN enjoy living, you CAN be proud of yourself and you CAN break out of this. Fear, despair, hopelessness, these are REACTIONS. Effort, discipline, courage, these are DECISIONS. You have the weight of a dark ocean above you but on the other side of that piece of shit is an entire Sun waiting for you to surface. But if you don't swim and only ever despair in fear of the waters, you're only going to sink deeper in them. So don't be intimidated by it, it's going to feel like shit, but you just do it.

And as a side note, stop feeding the despair and negativity. Quit listening to sad and depressing music both in melody and lyrics, stop telling yourself and reminding yourself of mistakes and failures, quit having entire sessions where you dwell on them until you're crying your heart out for like an hour, stop looking up/at negative things like horror and depressing articles. Because none of that is going to help you, it only binds and ties you further to the negative energies. I don't care how 'weird' it feels, when your sad you listen to positive and upbeat music and when you start going into another one of those session you immediately stop yourself, take a deep breath, quit thinking about them no matter what and you distract yourself with something positive and happy.

When you stop feeding the negativity and only feed the positivity, it feels weird and wrong because of the contrasting forces, but the more you do this the more positive energy and association is empowered in you psychically and the more the negative ones wither away.

Put in the effort, otherwise I will not help you any further.
I have compassion, but it's limited to what is realistic.

Of course there is redemption available. You have to go back to Satanism, take it seriously, and do the work. It's not any more complicated than this.

And when you are with christians who are trying to get you to join their church, don't drink so much. It sounds like you get so drunk that you aren't able to understand what they are saying. That obviously is not a good habit. I'm not one of those people here who will say you absolutely can't ever have any alcohol, like some people here would say. A few beers sometimes is fine. But you need to know your limit, and not drink too much. Drink other things like water or tea or something else, not just having alcohol drinks.

It sounds like you are more likeable and popular than you realize. Depression can give people a false idea that nobody likes them. But these people like you enough to want to spend time with you, and other people could like you too. It's a good idea to meet more people and be friendly. You can have friends that are christians, but you do not need to be going to church with them.

Not at all blaming anyone besides myself, rather trying to figure out how I let it happen. But I agree 100% with you on taking it on the chin, moving on and being better. When you say starting over, do I need to rededicate myself? This part of the process is where I'm confused. I'm unsure as to whether just wanting and dedication is enough after what happened. Thank you for the stern words of advice my friend.

PS. If I knew how to directly reply to you, I would but I'm sure you will be keeping an eye.

woncic95 said:
Evening all.

"Congratulations Woncic, you are now baptized" are the only words I remember from the night. Ended up going with them 2 or 3 times and still felt out and I never went again.

Looking back at this, I'm unsure what happened and sitting in front of my laptop typing it out - sounds ludicrous. Now to the current. Since that encounter, I've been having an extremely hard time staying afloat. I somehow managed to get all the way into my final year but with a massive brick wall in front of me. Daily mental drifts, involving me thinking of means and ways to harm myself and others, extreme anger, dreams of murder and death, that kind of stuff. Last night, I felt the need to just talk to Satan, which I did. I asked him to forgive me for what I did and to help me through this but I felt empty - like my soul was just void. Now the questions you've been waiting for: 1) What the actual fxxx happened to me that night and how?? 2) Is there redemption, if I honestly and truly want to serve Satan with my entire being? 3) Can anyone please help me because at this point, I'm ready to just fade away?

I know that I'm meant for something greater than just being, I've felt so my entire life but I fear that I have lost my chance.
Please, can someone help me.
Please.

Sincerely,
Woncic.

Ps. I've resorted to sarcasm as a means to deal with the constant dread I feel. Please don't think I'm trying to play down the severity of the problem.

I want to say its not too late, not at all.

Take this as a lesson to learn, to never stray from the path of advancement.

Me personally I Don't assossiate with those who are without very much, it only has ever lead to something negative, for me.

Once you really start advancing you will be able to communicate and make friends with the Gods.

If you decide to befriend those who are without try to always have a certain "mask" you wear around them, Meaning don't talk about SS, or other things which might give your identity away.

Close your chakras when around these people, and clean your aura after everytime.

I want to clarify that the xian baptism has no power. none, their rituals and their bullshit, litterally have no power.

What does have power is the dedication to Satan you made. Satan and the Gods are Patient, and Understanding, they will not give up on you because you fucked up. Just pick yourself up, and learn from your mistake. that is the best you can do right now.

Don't dwell on your mistake, yes it wasn't good, and is something you never want to repeat, but it's unhealthy for the soul to beat yourself up about it too much.

just forgive yourself and start meditation everyday, do yoga and RTR's everyday and you will advance.

its your obligation to see this through, it is your soul we are talking about.

and it may feel hopeless right now. Your energies are down, and that will cause depression, and i bet the enemy programmed xian energy is taking advantage of the moment.

Read everyday the more you read the more you will deprogram your soul, with enough knowledge you will never go back to the enemy, you will never forget.

Do the 40 day meditation program, do a personalized ritual to Father Satan, figure out what weaknesses you have and work on them. Everyday read, read, read, RTR, read, read, read. When you feel hatred for the enemy do an RTR

Don't destroy yourself over falling into the trap made by the enemy.

If it helps you stay focused, keep a book to record your advancement and keep it safe, or create a thread here and hold yourself accountable for your meditations. just remember never give too much personalized information on the forums here, because the enemy is always watching.

But this must be done.

the alternative is letting your soul become nothingness, withering away. the path is clear, you just have to not let anyone stop you, not even yourself.

Ghost in the Machine said:
woncic95 said:

What you did was in fact very fucking stupid, but I don't think I need to tell you that. Nobody fucked you over, you fucked yourself over and now you're responsible for picking yourself back up. You knew what you were doing and you gave yourself to the flow of course in passive submission because you gave up on fighting things. You fucked up, take it on the chin, man up and fix it.

Happiness is not going to just come to you, it's not going to be found in a magic bottle, it's not going to be inside a pill or a bottle of whiskey and it sure as hell isn't going to be found with the enemy nor is it going to be 'given to you' by Satan and the gods, especially when all you do is roll-over. I understand that struggle of feeling stuck and trapped but even when I was given all of the guidance and solutions I needed, I had to be the one to ultimately dig myself out, and I did, many times and so have many others. It's not impossible.

You either start over and fix this mess yourself, or you can keep keeling over like a pitiful sheep.

You do that RTR at least once a day, that is the biggest weapon you'll ever have against what is presently tied to you and causing all the misery and nightmares, and you follow that 40 Days of Power program consistently every day, takes only 5 to 10 minutes of your time. The RTR might take a bit longer at first but once you memorize it and have it all down in time, a single full RTR will take you 5 minutes.

So what are you? A warrior or a slave? I don't waste time on slaves, so if you're going to bawl about how hard this is when these efforts are literally your last line of freedom, then I'll have nothing further to say to you. But if you really want to be happy and free you need to put in the effort, and if you are truly willing to and you do, I'm willing to help you and guide you further. I can tell you what's happening, why, what occurred, how to get rid of it, what you need to do and how it will work, I can give you all the answers you need, the only thing I ask in return is that you utilize what I tell you and put in the effort every. single. day so you can reap the result and free yourself from the bullshit you landed yourself in.

I understand in the lengths of things that what you did was a mistake and that you likely weren't thinking or were even easily pulled in by their curses and garbage because you were already in such a low and negative state which very easily allowed them in. If you prove yourself with the efforts you make to dig yourself out and over time make an honest transformation for the better and in devotion and loyalty to Satan to make amends for your stupidity, I can see him being understanding and forgiving but it's never my place to say that because I don't speak for his own decisions, I only say that because he's been understanding and forgiving of my own past transgressions, some of which even to this day I can't even forgive myself about yet.

But I listened to him, I put in that effort, I made those changes and I put in the work to help myself and I do things on his behalf as I can every day in devotion to him. You need to do that yourself and you should start by doing the RTR at least once every day and beginning the 40 Days of Power program for your own sake. Take this seriously and put in that effort, because when I say these are literally the only things left you can do to get out of your mess, I mean it. Nothing else is going to save you, we save ourselves here.

You CAN stop the nightmares, you CAN be happy with life, you CAN enjoy living, you CAN be proud of yourself and you CAN break out of this. Fear, despair, hopelessness, these are REACTIONS. Effort, discipline, courage, these are DECISIONS. You have the weight of a dark ocean above you but on the other side of that piece of shit is an entire Sun waiting for you to surface. But if you don't swim and only ever despair in fear of the waters, you're only going to sink deeper in them. So don't be intimidated by it, it's going to feel like shit, but you just do it.

And as a side note, stop feeding the despair and negativity. Quit listening to sad and depressing music both in melody and lyrics, stop telling yourself and reminding yourself of mistakes and failures, quit having entire sessions where you dwell on them until you're crying your heart out for like an hour, stop looking up/at negative things like horror and depressing articles. Because none of that is going to help you, it only binds and ties you further to the negative energies. I don't care how 'weird' it feels, when your sad you listen to positive and upbeat music and when you start going into another one of those session you immediately stop yourself, take a deep breath, quit thinking about them no matter what and you distract yourself with something positive and happy.

When you stop feeding the negativity and only feed the positivity, it feels weird and wrong because of the contrasting forces, but the more you do this the more positive energy and association is empowered in you psychically and the more the negative ones wither away.

Lol. I mean yeah. This guy kinda cracks me up. He just passively accepts everything. Like hey guys at I'm at a synagogue circle dancing. They told me go here, one thing led to another, and I'm gonna partake in Matzos here in a minute.

Next story, hey guys I met Aldrick, I'm currently taking a Dick in the ass, I dunno what happened, he said I had cute hair, one thing led to another, now here I am getting pregnant.

I'm not gay though. How do I get out of this? He said it's going to be a twice a week occurence. Fucckkk. o_O

Aldrick said:
woncic95 said:

Lol. I mean yeah. This guy kinda cracks me up. He just passively accepts everything. Like hey guys at I'm at a synagogue circle dancing. They told me go here, one thing led to another, and I'm gonna partake in Matzos here in a minute.

Next story, hey guys I met Aldrick, I'm currently taking a Dick in the ass, I dunno what happened, he said I had cute hair, one thing led to another, now here I am getting pregnant.

I'm not gay though. How do I get out of this? He said it's going to be a twice a week occurence. Fucckkk. o_O
Thank you for your wonderful input. I'm sure it has been an arduous task to come up with such brilliant examples.
Unlike Ghost, you add no actual value to the conversation and just turned an issue into your own egocentric circle-jerk. Maybe the chan or reddit would be a more fitting platform for you?

woncic95 said:
Aldrick said:

Thank you for your wonderful input. I'm sure it has been an arduous task to come up with such brilliant examples.
Unlike Ghost, you add no actual value to the conversation and just turned an issue into your own egocentric circle-jerk. Maybe the chan or reddit would be a more fitting platform for you?

Oh wow are we growing a pair? Well perhaps if you did this not over the internet, you wouldn't be going to church and being baptized and then wondering what you should do while you're singing hymns to jehovah.

What I said was a joke. It wasnt meant to be mean to you personally. But seriously muh dude, there is nothing else to be said then that. Also if you notice I didn't reply to you, I replied to ghost, agreeing with what he said.

So take it how you will. But there's no nice way to say it. Either stand up in your life, and fight for Satan or dont. But dont complain, if you dont do that.

woncic95 said:

This is absolute fire and my eyes glazed over while reading this. Everyone should learn from GITMs presentation in this post. This is exactly the kind of messaging we as an organization need to put out to people out there who seek our help.

"You want results ? Stop whining and start grinding. "

This is actually brutally honest to the point no fucks given advice (not the muh nothings wrong with you bro. I feel sorry for you bro bullshit. ). Nothing is free and everything is earned. We'll help you but you need to be individualistic and actually fix the problem through working yourself. No savior is coming to save you from the predicament of your lives.

Our lives are our responsibility. I hope you keep this kind of messaging up ,my man. These kids need to become hardened through lives trials and tribulations and need to look at life through the eyes of a warrior and fighter, not as a victim. We need to imbibe in them the ideals of Nietzschean individual responsibility and individual meaning. We're elites ,not whiners. We need to be high achievers and actually get things done ( both in our professional life and our spiritual life.)

Jack said:
woncic95 said:

This is absolute fire and my eyes glazed over while reading this. Everyone should learn from GITMs presentation in this post. This is exactly the kind of messaging we as an organization need to put out to people out there who seek our help.

This is actually brutally honest to the point no fucks given advice (not the muh nothings wrong with you bro. I feel sorry for you bro bullshit. ). Nothing is free and everything is earned. We'll help you but you need to be individualistic and actually fix the problem through working yourself. No savior is coming to save you from the predicament of your lives.

Our lives are our responsibility. I hope you keep this kind of messaging up ,my man. These kids need to become hardened through lives trials and tribulations and need to look at life through the eyes of a warrior and fighter, not as a victim. We need to imbibe in them the ideals of Nietzschean individual responsibility and individual meaning. We're elites ,not whiners. We need to be high achievers and actually get things done ( both in our professional life and our spiritual life.)

Although I completely agree with GTM, nothing prevents a person from offering actual advice. If you look at my comment to GTM, I admitted that I am at fault and looking at rectifying such, however, I did not know where to start. The fact is, I didn't ask for sympathy, I asked for advice/guidance. Assuming I am a child, have a victim mentality and not faced any tribulations in life is pure ignorance. Maybe you mistake my post for a 13 year old, asking for sympathy but if you read the questions posed, you will see that at no point sympathy or understanding from others was begged. I stated a situation, gave a backdrop of information and asked for a way forward. In future, I'll remember to give headings for each point raised and add a disclaimer to the bottom of each post - to the effect of *Trigger warning*. Seems like the "old-timers" have lost touch with reality of being a decent human being.

The answer to the original question was given by GTM, SAT and OAL. With sincerest gratitude, I thank them for actually providing information to get on the right track.

woncic95 said:
Jack said:

Although I completely agree with GTM, nothing prevents a person from offering actual advice. If you look at my comment to GTM, I admitted that I am at fault and looking at rectifying such, however, I did not know where to start. The fact is, I didn't ask for sympathy, I asked for advice/guidance. Assuming I am a child, have a victim mentality and not faced any tribulations in life is pure ignorance. Maybe you mistake my post for a 13 year old, asking for sympathy but if you read the questions posed, you will see that at no point sympathy or understanding from others was begged. I stated a situation, gave a backdrop of information and asked for a way forward. In future, I'll remember to give headings for each point raised and add a disclaimer to the bottom of each post - to the effect of *Trigger warning*. Seems like the "old-timers" have lost touch with reality of being a decent human being.

The answer to the original question was given by GTM, SAT and OAL. With sincerest gratitude, I thank them for actually providing information to get on the right track.
Man my reply isn't relevant to you. It was to GITM who makes frequent messages like this which I'm impressed at.

I'm not demeaning or insulting you personally or telling you all these things are related to you in any way. These are just some stereotypical thinking patterns people in society tend to have, which I'm sure you don't.

I hope you achieve everything you wish for, best of luck on your journey my brother. All of us will help you in your collective evolution in personal growth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back