Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation to Block Psychic Vampires

Ether5Man

I've been sceptical myself about this one, but I've had multiple encouragements from the Gods that it's not dangerous.

I've also used this myself. Note that you might feel slightly strange at first, you'll probably get a little confused, or feel a little tense somewhere. Just know that you're adjusting to the energy. I would also recommend to sit still after doing this for at least 10 minutes or so, since Isa is being used. For your own safety.

You will still be able to draw energy yourself, do not worry. I have been extremely worried about it myself, but I've not had a single issue. Don't get yourself into a placebo effect with your doubts and worries. If you know how to improve on this, or a method you may deem safer, please share it.

Breathe black energy into your aura and affirm, at least 5 times.
"In a safe, positive, unhindered and healthy manner for me, this powerful black energy is blocking my energy from being drained."

Breathe more of the energy and vibrate Uruz backwards. Uruz is used to transfer and draw energies. Inverted runes have inverted effects. Do this at least 5 times. Keep the numbers the same throughout.

After this do more breathing and vibrate Isa at least 5 times. Do the same for Tiwaz.

Then visualise the energy getting blacker and denser for a minute or so and clean your aura immediately afterwards.

Satan told me the side effect is that you won't be able to draw or absorb energy as efficiently for the first few minutes. Anywhere between 5 minutes and 1 hour. This isn't the most perfect working, but hopefully this would help. If any of you know any other alternatives, please share. Diversity is always good with these things.

Ether5Man said:
I've been sceptical myself about this one, but I've had multiple encouragements from the Gods that it's not dangerous.

I've also used this myself. Note that you might feel slightly strange at first, you'll probably get a little confused, or feel a little tense somewhere. Just know that you're adjusting to the energy. I would also recommend to sit still after doing this for at least 10 minutes or so, since Isa is being used. For your own safety.

You will still be able to draw energy yourself, do not worry. I have been extremely worried about it myself, but I've not had a single issue. Don't get yourself into a placebo effect with your doubts and worries. If you know how to improve on this, or a method you may deem safer, please share it.

"In a safe, positive, unhindered and healthy manner for me, this powerful black energy is blocking my energy from being drained."

Breathe more of the energy and vibrate Uruz backwards. Uruz is used to transfer and draw energies. Inverted runes have inverted effects. Do this at least 5 times. Keep the numbers the same throughout.

After this do more breathing and vibrate Isa at least 5 times. Do the same for Tiwaz.

Then visualise the energy getting blacker and denser for a minute or so and clean your aura immediately afterwards.

Satan told me the side effect is that you won't be able to draw or absorb energy as efficiently for the first few minutes. Anywhere between 5 minutes and 1 hour. This isn't the most perfect working, but hopefully this would help. If any of you know any other alternatives, please share. Diversity is always good with these things.

The proper method I have instructed is here.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17847&p=67253&hilit=Energy+vampir#p67253

I adapted some methods from another book with some knowledge from the JoS, and it works well, but a simple aura of protection using gold/white energy will do and it's been emphasized how important it is to establish an aura of protection. Electric blue and red are the other best energies suited for this.

Using black energy will most likely do the nothing at all or do the opposite and harm you instead, especially in if combined with those runes can be dangerous and is going to invite problems. Uruz increases the amount of energy you can handle as so you'd be inverting that aspect too. The only viable runes would probably be Tiwaz and/or Algiz for this matter.

I know the method I posted isn't all that to detailed but seams like you just pulled up a bunch of stuff without overlooking it or just a troll trying to trick others. I think we all know better that it's wise to use reasoning of your own than to just blindly accept something to be true because someone says it's been verified from the gods, and wants you to rely entirely on that claim.

Specter said:
Ether5Man said:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17847&p=67253&hilit=Energy+vampir#p67253

I adapted some methods from another book with some knowledge from the JoS, and it works well, but a simple aura of protection using gold/white energy will do and it's been emphasized how important it is to establish an aura of protection. Electric blue and red are the other best energies suited for this.

Using black energy will most likely do the nothing at all or do the opposite and harm you instead, especially in if combined with those runes can be dangerous and is going to invite problems. Uruz increases the amount of energy you can handle as so you'd be inverting that aspect too. The only viable runes would probably be Tiwaz and/or Algiz for this matter.

I know the method I posted isn't all that to detailed but seams like you just pulled up a bunch of stuff without overlooking it or just a troll trying to trick others. I think we all know better that it's wise to use reasoning of your own than to just blindly accept something to be true because someone says it's been verified from the gods, and wants you to rely entirely on that claim.
Seems much more feasible. Thanks a lot. I read you write about Astral Armor, do you have more info about that?

Specter said:
Ether5Man said:

I'll explain the logic I used, maybe that will help clear your doubts. For Uruz I read this "Magick: transfer of energies, used for projecting or drawing in of energy." I also read that inverting runes inverts their effects. If Uruz helps draw energy, inverting it in my logic would have been to prevent it from being drawn?

Also, https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

For black I read "It can be used also for protection, binding negative forces, breaking up obstacles and blocks, reversing and breaking up negative thoughtforms. Best when applied to others."Black absorbs, conceals, and creates confusion and chaos, new beginnings, knowledge of hidden things, the container of light, one of the most powerful of colors. Use black for self control, endurance, and patience. Black is also a good color to use to bring discord and confusion to enemies. It can be used also for protection, binding negative forces, breaking up obstacles and blocks, reversing and breaking up negative thoughtforms. Best when applied to others."

"Self-Control" "Endurance" "Protection"

And I said "If any of you know any other alternatives, please share." and "I've been sceptical myself about this one, but I've had multiple encouragements from the Gods that it's not dangerous." if it wasn't from the Gods, then it was the enemy pretending to be them.

Are you and maybe others simply pretending to be chill and then trying to sniff out every little thing you can find to try and satisfy what you want to believe?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back