Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Yoga Routine PDFs

Ghost in the Machine said:
Does anyone have working links to these two PDFs that were on the 40 Days of Power schedule?
Yes brother, here they are, if they are the ones that you meant
https://mega.nz/folder/EgYDnSoS#0iXEb0nxQzVvrnaBgcJbMg

Does anyone have working links to these two PDFs that were on the 40 Days of Power schedule?

On the Satan's library https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html the Kundalini & Hatha Yoga Routine.zip file

Hatha Yoga: https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/hatha_yoga_sample_session__1_.pdf
Kundalini Yoga: https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/kundalini_yoga_basic_spinal_energy_series__1_.pdf

https://mega.nz/#F!vzQ0QATD!G91quBFThyEjXpOmw4BwRw

this kind of has everything you need.
I made a mega.nz account too and downloaded everything from this link and saved it just it case :)

But if you still need it here is the KY program link-

http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20Basic%20Spinal%20Energy%20Series%20fp.htm

The hatha yoga consists of -

1. Seated forward bend
2.Butterfly, Diamond
3.Straddle stretch
4Cobra
5.locust
6.Bow
7. Twist
8.shoulder/tricep stretch
9.Chest stretch
10. Side stretch
11.Tripod,headstand , handstand and its reverse
12.shoulderstand
13.plough
14. Plough

Thats it. :)

Oh wow, thank you so much comrades. I wasn't even expecting to get any replies, this is exactly what I needed.

Also Ghost since even you get attacked so much , keep your energies high af in a bearable way.
Even my GD told me this.
Lol I just got filled with comforting energy :p

The 666 breath or the second last breath are awesome too. Just high energy in general. It is called "life force"after all.

Tai Chi too if you have the time . I used to before but lost the video ( or maybe deleted it because I was too fucked up because of these attacks).

Take Care Ghost .

Thank you very much, I've been told by my own guardian to really clean my aura today after almost a bunch of enemy trash in this past week and I've actually been doing a lot better today, no attacks and I feel very positive again and like I can breathe clearly. Satan and Andras have been helping me a lot so with them there's no concern of any major issues, I'm in good hands.

You're right though, high energies are also needed, I will put special focus on both of these today and going forward. I got exhausted fighting things off so I became drained, but I'll get back up again like always.

I appreciate this and I hope you're doing well. We must look out for one another.

Usthepeople666 said:
Oh wow, thank you so much comrades. I wasn't even expecting to get any replies, this is exactly what I needed.

Also Ghost since even you get attacked so much , keep your energies high af in a bearable way.
Even my GD told me this.

The 666 breath or the second last breath are awesome too. Just high energy in general. It is called "life force"after all.

Tai Chi too if you have the time . I used to before but lost the video ( or maybe deleted it because I was too fucked up because of these attacks).

Take Care Ghost .

Thank you very much, I've been told by my own guardian to really clean my aura today after almost a bunch of enemy trash in this past week and I've actually been doing a lot better today, no attacks and I feel very positive again and like I can breathe clearly. Satan and Andras have been helping me a lot so with them there's no concern of any major issues, I'm in good hands.

You're right though, high energies are also needed, I will put special focus on both of these today and going forward. I got exhausted fighting things off so I became drained, but I'll get back up again like always.

I appreciate this and I hope you're doing well. We must look out for one another.

Usthepeople666 said:

Even my GD told me this.

Take Care Ghost .

I have to clean heavily too everyday :p

Usthepeople666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Do the yoga, destroy the torah! :p

LOL xD

Best thing ever :)

Yoga gives me immense strength. Do like a KY series and spam. Also add in tai chi and it gets fucking crazy.

Like physical strenght? If you do weight training did you notice difference in strenght after you startes yoga?

HESTEKIND said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Henu the Great said:

LOL xD

Yoga gives me immense strength. Do like a KY series and spam. Also add in tai chi and it gets fucking crazy.

Like physical strenght? If you do weight training did you notice difference in strenght after you startes yoga?

I think he referred to increased bioelectricity. Yoga also increases flexibility and endurance, not maximum strenght.

Yoga can help with strength training keeping you flexible and full of energy despite hitting dem weights hard.

HESTEKIND said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Henu the Great said:

LOL xD

Spiritual as well as physical.
Also recovery was much faster.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sabazios said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Thank you for keeping my link alive and going. :D I spent months making and organizing all that stuff. A lot of things in there I made myself.

Maybe I will redo it, make it again, and add even more to it.

Brother , Always.
I downloaded and kept it all too just in case you ever have problems with your account. :)

Sabazios said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Thank you for keeping my link alive and going. :D I spent months making and organizing all that stuff. A lot of things in there I made myself.

You even added the old RTRs which is really nice.
All RTRs in zip file.
Very nice job.

Usthepeople666 said:
Sabazios said:
Usthepeople666 said:

You even added the old RTRs which is really nice.
All RTRs in zip file.
Very nice job.
I did it when we were still doing all the old ones. I put in everything that I thought was important.

Hail Satan,
Greetings,
Where's the link relating to hatha yoga and kundalini yoga??? I can't files on these...

Victorian666 said:
Hail Satan,
Greetings,
Where's the link relating to hatha yoga and kundalini yoga??? I can't files on these...
Here's the link
https://satanslibrary.org/KUNDALINI%20&%20HATHA%20YOGA%20ROUTINE.zip

Remove or change that profile pic, especially if you are the one in it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back