Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Of Dragons and Phoenixes

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
There seems to be some kind of relation of dragons in general with phoenixes in that they seem to correlate with one another very well. I've even subconsciously done this unaware in my first astral temple when I was new where I incorporated the use of statues of two phoenixes and a dragon, I never thought anything of it at the time. My astral temple has changed a lot from it's original state but I've kept these statues throughout the whole time.

These two animals are for some reason depicted together in arts and carvings as well. I myself even, what with my animal being the dragon, have found a strange but very powerful bond and friendship of sorts even with one of our gods, Phenex, whose own animal is the phoenix, and he has visited mages in the astral form of one.

I once summoned him for help in understanding my relation with the dragon some time ago, and upon feeling his energy and presence it was the strangest thing ever... He's not my guardian but it was as if we were best friends or something right off the bat or were close friends this whole time throughout the ages or from some ancient past, his demeanor was very excitable with me and unbelievably friendly. It was a weird but very powerful and undeniable bonded connection. Funnily enough I've been friends for years and still am with a xian of whom if he were to dedicate to Satan, Phenex would be his assigned guardian demon.

It's very odd but there's some sort of connection between the dragon and phoenix animal, some sort of bond that I don't seem to understand yet. I was wondering if perhaps anyone here might have some insight. I had thought that perhaps this has to do with the gender aspects of spirituality in that dragons are masculine and phoenixes are feminine and they just go well together, but I'm not sure.

Just yesterday I received some guidance in personal matters that included some aspects like these but this will be a sloppy reply

Phoenix is the death and rebirth, Pluto that which has the same life force manifestation or I could say imprints of/on the Kundalini Serpent to the individual and further parallels, Dragon if you like. It has many many parallels.

Phoenix is the transformation, also the great life force expressing and being unstoppable and not controllable. To me Phoenix is directly Pluto and ties with the Serpent force I think, at least by the sexual nature of the forces. Phoenix, I have a guess and based only on intuition it is related to the Chit Kundalini stage.

I don't have my facts straight as they aren't laid out only floating around now, I will get here soon and write what I found out.

Speculatively then in their relations to the kundalini serpent, the dragon is the serpent and the phoenix is the rebirth and transformation of it, the cycle and life-force that stimulates it, so naturally they'd go hand in hand as a powerful pairing? Perhaps this is a possibility.

It's an interesting concept you've brought up regardless.

NakedPluto said:
Just yesterday I received some guidance in personal matters that included some aspects like these but this will be a sloppy reply

Phoenix is the death and rebirth, Pluto that which has the same life force manifestation or I could say imprints of/on the Kundalini Serpent to the individual and further parallels, Dragon if you like. It has many many parallels.

Phoenix is the transformation, also the great life force expressing and being unstoppable and not controllable. To me Phoenix is directly Pluto and ties with the Serpent force I think, at least by the sexual nature of the forces. Phoenix, I have a guess and based only on intuition it is related to the Chit Kundalini stage.

I don't have my facts straight as they aren't laid out only floating around now, I will get here soon and write what I found out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back