Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

dedicating my soul to satan

QuUuQ

Hello,

i want to dedicated my soul to satan in the near future
English is not my native language so i have some questions:

- Can i use the prayer in my native language?
- What is the first step to clean my aura? Last year, i looked in the mirror for about 10 min. and my face changed, there was only black..nothing else. Is this my aura?
- Can i contact a demon for help or do i need to develop my senses first before i can get help? Which demon is for newbies?
-I did void meditation and my hearing improved after i did that instantly, is this normal?
-Does satan accept me as i dont know if he would be willing to help me. I feel that i should work in myself before making the commitment.
-Last year i had the stressfull year of my life because i was psychotic..triggered thru too much stress, violent, hateful people wanted to harm me because of a lie. Is it possible that thru that stress, some "channels" had opened? Can you hear people who would leave their body and talk about you?
-Is it right that when you look in the mirror and send thoughts to the reflection that you program yourself? I have done this the last month and my mental health improved but i dont know if this was the reason.

You can do the prayer in your original language. Maybe there is a translated website in your language too.

Glad you reached out, your questions are always welcome.
I've answered your questions below, also check out Satanslibrary.org your language section might be there.
____________________________________________________________________________________
- Can i use the prayer in my native language?

Yes you can, you can do the prayer in your native language in your head, and you can even customize it to your liking as long as the main points are there and your intentions are true.

- What is the first step to clean my aura? Last year, i looked in the mirror for about 10 min. and my face changed, there was only black..nothing else. Is this my aura?

can be found on JoyofSatan.org
First steps to cleaning you aura are to visualize yourself in gold white like and to affirm to yourself the light is cleaning your aura in the present tense, also to take it further visualize each of your chakras ingulfed into a white gold light and affirm your chakra is being cleaned, in the present tense. as you continue have the white gold light grow stronger and stronger with each breath.

- Can i contact a demon for help or do i need to develop my senses first before i can get help? Which demon is for newbies?

Yes you can, even if you cannot hear the Demon or Demoness, the Gods will hear you and will find a way to give you sign. just be cordial, respectful, friendly and above all don't waste their time if you are going to ask for help be sure to return the favor. Read the Demons page JoyofSatan.org, use a translator if need be.

-I did void meditation and my hearing improved after i did that instantly, is this normal?
Most likely you have never cleared your mind so void meditating actually cleared our your sense and your thoughts to allow you hear more.

-Does satan accept me as i dont know if he would be willing to help me. I feel that i should work in myself before making the commitment.
Visualize Satan's Sigil and ask Satan if Spiritual Satanism is for you, if Satanism is for you, and meditation on the feeling, if you get a positive feeling then it is for you. Satan accepts all gentiles, if you have jewish blood you are not welcome. The Dedication protects us so we can work on ourselves, the enemy does not want you to advance so being 'Without' Not dedicated can be dangerous if one plans to work on themselves spiritually.

-Last year i had the stressfull year of my life because i was psychotic..triggered thru too much stress, violent, hateful people wanted to harm me because of a lie. Is it possible that thru that stress, some "channels" had opened? Can you hear people who would leave their body and talk about you?

Stress damages your nervous system, it is possible through an astrological passing and due to your natal chart you where more open at this certian period but i doubt stress had anything positive to do for you.

it is possible to telapathically communicate, or for a Demon or Demoness contact you telepathically, it is also possible for advance person to be able to astrally communicate with you via leaving their body.

-Is it right that when you look in the mirror and send thoughts to the reflection that you program yourself? I have done this the last month and my mental health improved but i dont know if this was the reason.

Its no different than affirming to yourself, any thought that you have is going to have an affect on you. that is why void meditation is so important you always want to be in control of your thoughts, a mirror only adds focus, nothing really special

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back