Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help with consistency

I think it's an enemy attack in so much that they take the opportunity to feed into our own vices and struggles. I have always had trouble with consistency, but it is a problem that comes from me personally and that is apparent in my natal chart as well. It would probably be beneficial to look into the appropriate meditation to strengthen whatever in your chart is harming your consistency, if that's the case. Just picking up a single regular meditation that you do daily is great for consistency. Like most planetary squares or runic workings.

Also, do you exercise and do yoga daily? I've noticed getting the energy flowing in the physical always helps to keep me on track throughout the rest of the day.

The Mind is very stubborn and it doesn't like change. We also realise that change takes time, and it should not be rushed - but of course it should also not be taken too slowly, either. We have to encourage ourselves to change positively. Repetition, psychological manipulation - in a good way, convincing ourselves positively and beneficially - and time are important.

One idea is to reward yourself with something after you have done a working or meditation, but then the next reward would come after doing it everyday for a week, then a month, then two months, etc., for example.

Libra said:
Also, do you exercise and do yoga daily? I've noticed getting the energy flowing in the physical always helps to keep me on track throughout the rest of the day.

Yes, but I have a feeling I'll just need to restart everything from the 40 day meditation schedule and then to the 6 month schedule. I believe I fried myself months back when I was going ham with several complex meditations a day on top of 3 RTRs a day and a full Yoga schedule X(

Of course I would still do Hatha Yoga though if I choose to restart from the 40 day, that and the Alternate nostril breathing meditation.

The long story shortened: I started this year off great with a full 2-3 hour schedule and after 3 months started having consistency problems and headaches. And now I'm here, doing better but not as well as I was at the start of the year :/

I’ve never struggled with consistency, but I do still sometimes struggle with change to my consistency. I like routine and will often keep a routine even when I know it’s time to change or progress. This can be frustrating, but for me, what works is slow and steady steps forward. So I’ll make minute adjustments on a regular basis until I’ve officially changed my routine or enhanced it. Then I’ll get stuck in that routine and have to do it all over again in time. Constant struggle.

But, when it comes to change and consistency a lot of this can be seen in the natal chart. For some it comes naturally, others it’s a struggle, but we’re in a fortune position where with meditation we can find and create balance. It’s not very hard either, I think the main thing that gets you there is setting goals. Realistic ones that you care about. And make slow and steady progress to achieving them. When you notice results from your efforts it makes it that much harder to back pedal or quit. Because you’ve invested energy there already. You’re committed and you’re seeing encouraging results.

We all have strengths and weaknesses in the natal chart. Look to your strengths and use those to propel you forward as you work towards balance, and also understand in the beginning, there’s going to be a lot ‘forcing’ yourself to do this or that. But that’ll fade as new habits are formed and solidified.

Poweredbythesun said:
Libra said:

Yes, but I have a feeling I'll just need to restart everything from the 40 day meditation schedule and then to the 6 month schedule. I believe I fried myself months back when I was going ham with several complex meditations a day on top of 3 RTRs a day and a full Yoga schedule X(

Of course I would still do Hatha Yoga though if I choose to restart from the 40 day, that and the Alternate nostril breathing meditation.

The long story shortened: I started this year off great with a full 2-3 hour schedule and after 3 months started having consistency problems and headaches. And now I'm here, doing better but not as well as I was at the start of the year :/
Try to not do as much for now, maybe do an affirmation everyday for making you keep a routine.

Remember that cleaning is super important, so stay on top with it and use vibration wich is stronger than just visualization. If you are not clean enough doing too much empowerement is not the best. Better cleaning and then start to do more empowerement.

HP Maxine said that it takes from 1 to 2 years to compleatily clean your soul (even from past lives) to some It could take a bit more, it really depends on how much you clean.

This will help you advance faster. I explained this becuse for now you don't need to do too much empowerement, Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, a bit of Chakra empowerement and a bit of Pranayama is enough along with cleaning, with Pranayama you can do it with your Yoga routine (do Yoga and before resting you do the Pranayama) so you don't have to lay again and spend more time. This along with cleaning will make you advance.

You'll get headaches and feel burned out if you do too much. Of course, it will be okay for a week. Maybe two. A month. Two. But it will catch up to you and, as you've mentioned, you will feel worse than you did when you started.

This isn't the effect of the meditations. It's because you're burning yourself out.

Don't listen to the SS who are doing 5 hours of spiritual work per day or Gods know what. They are their own person. Maybe they've gradually worked up to that. And if they didn't, they will end up in the same situation. Or worse.

That is, of course, if they can't handle it.

You need to start small. Do the basic things. Start HP HoodedCobra's meditation programs. They're really damn good.

Check out if you have any health problems first. For example, my GD told me to not do the kundalini yoga until I heal my back because it would do no good to stimulate my kundalini right now.

Don't get discouraged by such things. Practice the trance. Maybe astral projection. Do Aoc and AoP daily. Breathing exercises. Yoga. The RTRs. Maybe a working, if you need it with something. But don't force yourself. You won't gain anything from burning yourself out.

Poweredbythesun said:
Serious question for you all: Is it normal to keep failing to keep a consistent schedule? And if not is it an attack by the enemy?
Try to hypnotize yourself everyday at night before going to sleep ,programming yourself to do the things you want to and visualize yourself doing it. That way any programming that is preventing you from achieving the things you want will be overridden. Do void meditation religiously everyday to attain full mastery over your mind.

Jack said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Serious question for you all: Is it normal to keep failing to keep a consistent schedule? And if not is it an attack by the enemy?
Try to hypnotize yourself everyday at night before going to sleep ,programming yourself to do the things you want to and visualize yourself doing it. That way any programming that is preventing you from achieving the things you want will be overridden. Do void meditation religiously everyday to attain full mastery over your mind.

That's actually something I need to get better at too, void meditation. I know it's super easy to do but just starting alone is difficult.

Thanks for the hypnotizing advice too :) Do you know of a program to make audios for that? I remember someone said something about a program that existed just for that, but if not I could just memorize an affirmation and repeat it in hypnosis.

Poweredbythesun said:
Jack said:
Poweredbythesun said:

That's actually something I need to get better at too, void meditation. I know it's super easy to do but just starting alone is difficult.

Thanks for the hypnotizing advice too :) Do you know of a program to make audios for that? I remember someone said something about a program that existed just for that, but if not I could just memorize an affirmation and repeat it in hypnosis.
I do not know of any such program. I only know of the self hypnosis exercise from the joyofsatan website,
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Self_Hypnosis.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Hypnosis.html

If you do enter a deep trance, at first your mind will slip however eventually you'll be able to exert control over that state and visualize and affirm as you want. That's why void meditation is very important. And the visualization exercises in the Spiritual warfare training manual are vitally important to master these skills.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back