Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Earthquake of 6.3 magnitude strikes Philippines, several dead

Aquarius

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-philippines-quake/earthquake-of-6-4-magnitude-strikes-central-philippines-usgs-idUSKCN1RY0J3
MANILA (Reuters) - A magnitude 6.3 earthquake struck the Philippines main island of Luzon on Monday and several people were killed in collapsed buildings, media reported.

The quake struck 60 km (37 miles) northwest of the capital, Manila, at a depth of 40 km (25 miles), the U.S Geological Survey (USGS).

The governor of Pampanga province told a radio station that several people had been killed. Media reported some structures had collapsed and the Clark International Airport, a former U.S. military base, had suffered some damage and had closed.

Tall buildings swayed in Manila’s main business district and some people evacuated their offices.

The Philippines is on the seismically active Pacific “Ring of Fire”, a horse-shoe shaped band of volcanoes and fault lines circling the edges of the Pacific Ocean.

I'm not the only one then who thought those numbers where a bit weird :?
Is it them? In any case let's keep up the Final Rtr!

luis said:
I'm not the only one then who thought those numbers where a bit weird :?
Is it them? In any case let's keep up the Final Rtr!
This crap is all happening during the passover...

The earthquake in Japan that made the nuclear reactor melt down was made by directed energy weapons. Maybe they did it again here. (((6.3))) magnitude = 9.
60km northwest from capital + 40km deep = 11.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back