Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

well

i called the cyber crime unit cas he found these with illegal way.i did not found his info address mother sister jobs and all illegaly.he got scared and TOLD me he WILL find.he did.im angry.ccu said i CAN sue both of them bc he told me someone gave these.so the ccu told me.

so i have to prove it and i will gather more proof first.unless he tells who is that other person
but anyway i want to spiritualy harm him im really angry.

also how do i send pm to an hp?maybe he knows more. im so pissed but i made sure he was as well and i wont stop.basicly idk what to do.im not scared just angry.if he comes by telling im ss i can go and harrass his entire home.mother old sister.i believe he wont come by.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html

Lady Lydia once said that you can bind without using a puppet. unfortunately I don't know for sure how you could do that. Maybe just do the affirmation and "will" them to be bind?

Hail Satan!

To bind use the affirmation on that jos page after vibrating isa 88 times.

Actually no don't use that affirmation. use "name" is permanently bound and cannot damage me or harm me in any way" change it as you like.

Does a binding spell need to be performed for 40 days or less days are enough?
HAIL SATAN

666Taurus666 said:
Does a binding spell need to be performed for 40 days or less days are enough?
HAIL SATAN
if you do it for 40 days it will be permanent, if you do it for just a couple of days it wont last too long.

Use Runes to curse him, just be sure to clean your aura afterwards.
And do it for a few days, adds power and permanence to it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back