Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Walt Disney

Europe Gladio

In the 1933 cartoon "The Three Little Pigs" there was a joke when the wolf dressed as a Jewish merchant while getting one of the pigs to make him come in. He also made Snow White in 1937 and was one of Hitler's favorite movies and appreciated Disney as an artist. Of course in during WWII, he and other studios were required by law to make allied propaganda. What I don't understand is wether or not Disney was aware of the Jews or not.

It's weird tho cos I've also heard loads of allegations and people claiming that Walt Disney was evil? Does anyone know if this is true or partly true? I mean he did make cartoons against NS Germany during the war.

Saytan Abbrasa

13th_Wolf said:
It's weird tho cos I've also heard loads of allegations and people claiming that Walt Disney was evil? Does anyone know if this is true or partly true? I mean he did make cartoons against NS Germany during the war.

Saytan Abbrasa
he wasnt evil.

13th_Wolf said:

Saytan Abbrasa
He was forced to by law to make WWII propaganda cartoons. He never allowed Jews to work for his studio nor his park.

Europe Gladio said:
13th_Wolf said:

Saytan Abbrasa
He was forced to by law to make WWII propaganda cartoons. He never allowed Jews to work for his studio nor his park.

Ok cheers for clearing that up then, one last question though. Where are the allegations against him all coming from then? I suppose also bearing in mind that the jewification of the Freemasons was finishing up around his time and he has plenty of masonic symbolism in his work. It could just be Jew-stick bashers meming the whole "illuminati took my job" bullshit, but I feel as though there is something of worth in some of the information regarding him.

The allegories preserved in children's fairy tales such as 'Sleeping Beauty' often have the prince kiss the sleeping princess and awaken her. The meaning behind this is the activation and empowerment of the solar 666 [King of the Gods], connects with the 6th chakra; the pineal gland and though this, activates this gland to secrete the elixir/ambrosia which makes immortality possible and reverses physical aging. The Tibetan mantra Aum Mani Padme Haum means "The Jewel is in the Heart of the Lotus," the "Jewel" being the pineal gland. The above is the correct mantra for this. The enemy, has replaced the all-important 'AUM' with 'ohm', which has no real power. As most of us know the lotus/lily symbolizes the crown chakra and is ruled by Lilith; the base chakra ruled by Satan [chakra containing the serpent], and the unification of Satan and Lilith indicates the risen serpent; the male and female.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back