The Devil And Hell Fire

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

The Devil And Hell Fire

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:42 am

The Devil And Hell Fire

The symbol of Sulfur in Hermetic alchemy is the popular image of the Devil. The Devil is shown red with horns and sometimes goat like features and carries a trident. This is from the ancient God Dionysus who was shown colored red, had the spear and was sometimes shown horned and was also shown as the goat or a half man half goat this also became popular with Pan. Red is the color of fire in the east and west.

In Hinduism this is still Shiva the same God known as Dionysus in the west. He is horned with the crescent moon is colored red and carries the trident. Shiva was anciently called Agni which means fire. The God Agni was worshipped in ancient Rome with the murals of the Pagan Roman Priests dressed the same way Brahman's, Hindu Priests dress and shown performing the fire rituals the same way the Veda's instruct. The God of the fire ritual is Agni. This is where Agnus Dei comes from Agni Dev. The White Lamb the Agnus Dei is the totem of Agni in the east as well. The Roman God Janus is shown as Agni as well with two faces or heads. Janus is from Ioannes which is Jnana the name of Shiva in the east who is anciently called Rudra another name of Agni.

The reason the fire altar is Agni's is due to the face the altar is the symbol of the root chakra where Agni is located in esoteric Hinduism. And its also the symbol of the entire body being purified by fire. Agni is the kundalini serpent in esoteric Hinduism that transforms the elements of the soul. The root chakra is called Hell in the ancient world. It means "Shining plane".

In Hermetic alchemy which comes from this Pagan tradition the Devil is the symbol of Sulfur which is the symbol of the Sol or gold in the work in the advanced stages of the Magnum Opus. Which grants eternal life.

"The phlegm where is our Sulphur which is called Gold...At a more refined stage of the opus, sulphur is symbolized by the sun... Because is the precursor of gold, the seed of gold, sulphur is also known as our gold."

Hell Fire in Hermetic Alchemy holds the same meaning as Agni's power of purification. The effects of the serpent of fire....This is the symbol of the nigredo stage that purifies the dross from the soul by the "secret fire" in the eastern texts this is the serpent of fire purifying the elements. That turns the soul to the color of White snow as the texts state.

"The fire against Nature must torment the bodies. That is he Dragon burning violently, like the Fire of hell."

In the ancient world people would smear White clay on themselves for religious rituals to symbolize rebirth from this stage.

Source
A Dictionary of Alchemical Imagery, Lyndy Abraham

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

Re: The Devil And Hell Fire

Postby ETERNAL_LIFE_666 » Sun May 20, 2018 4:07 am

I now see where the jews and christians stole and corrupted the "washed to whiteness in the blood of the lamb" from.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun May 20, 2018 8:08 am

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 wrote:I now see where the jews and christians stole and corrupted the "washed to whiteness in the blood of the lamb" from.

That saying is most likely the Jews counter-theory that says that pagans are just sheeps and that Christians souls will be purified only after they are slaughtered.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

DiscipleOfSatan

Postby DiscipleOfSatan » Sun May 20, 2018 8:42 am

I love these sermons... It's amazing, and kind of funny, when you contrast the sermons and the topics debated in our forums, the wide variety of sources the arguments used are based on, the writing style of our High Priests, and also the regular members, their knowledge of various disciplines, their understanding of the complexity of various subjects - whether it's history, politics, culture, spirituality, psychology, or anything, how relevant the information you can find here is, and how there is always new, truthful, useful, and relevant information that you can't find nowhere else.... And just contrast this with some random xian forum. Contrast it with the stupidity and the ignorance of the xians, 99.9% of whom haven't read a single damn book in their life (including their bible), how they talk about the same crap over, and over, and over literally their whole life, and how their answers to everything are irrelevant nonsense bible quotes or their own stupid monkey-like thoughts.... This in itself proves who is spiritually enlightened and who is a retarded sheep.

Shivaya144

Postby Shivaya144 » Sun May 20, 2018 9:17 am

The jews portray how they see things themselves to everyone else for further brainwash. They see the truth and portray it to the world through Hollywood like the scary 'Devil' waiting in 'Hell' for you if you don't worship this 'jewjus' or their filthy Anu/Jehova
Same thing with the holohoax. 'Hitler was a racist!!11'

ozozma iaida5

Postby ozozma iaida5 » Sun May 20, 2018 9:41 pm

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 wrote:I now see where the jews and christians stole and corrupted the "washed to whiteness in the blood of the lamb" from.

i have never read that before hoe disgusting

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

Postby ETERNAL_LIFE_666 » Mon May 21, 2018 3:37 pm

Yes those words are in the book of revelation and it is also an expression that christians use and say.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

Postby ETERNAL_LIFE_666 » Mon May 21, 2018 3:42 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:

That saying is most likely the Jews counter-theory that says that pagans are just sheeps and that Christians souls will be purified only after they are slaughtered.

Yes I agree with you.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

Postby ETERNAL_LIFE_666 » Mon May 21, 2018 3:44 pm

ozozma iaida5 wrote:

i have never read that before hoe disgusting

Yes that saying is in the book of revelation and it is also an expression that christians say.

winny666

Postby winny666 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:33 pm

:twisted: I love Satan