Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Interview for research paper

Hello. My name is Chris and I would like to perform an interview with the High Priestess or some other member of the Satanic church for a research paper in school. I will be respectful and unbiased in my writings, and represent your religion honestly. We can do this over, Skype, email, or any other form of communication. Thanks you very much.

Ok thanks. I was curious as to your actual beliefs. Do you guys believe that Satan, Demons, Magic, and Spells are literally real? Do you believe Satan to be evil, or benevolent, and why? Is there a strict hierarchy in the Satanic Church, like how Catholicism has priests, bishops, and the pope? What convinced you that Satan is real? Thank you for answering these, and I may have follow up questions if that is ok.

-PhilosophyStudent666

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=182

PhilosophyStudent666 said:
Ok thanks. I was curious as to your actual beliefs. Do you guys believe that Satan, Demons, Magic, and Spells are literally real? Do you believe Satan to be evil, or benevolent, and why? Is there a strict hierarchy in the Satanic Church, like how Catholicism has priests, bishops, and the pope? What convinced you that Satan is real? Thank you for answering these, and I may have follow up questions if that is ok.

-PhilosophyStudent666

This is not the satanic church... this is the JoyOfSatan, the only truthful Satanic group.

Hello. My name is Chris and I would like to perform an interview with the High Priestess or some other member of the Satanic church for a research paper in school. I will be respectful and unbiased in my writings, and represent your religion honestly. We can do this over, Skype, email, or any other form of communication. Thanks you very much.

Though we are technically a "religion" I wouldn't call us that. The Joy of Satan is an organisation dedicated to organising our members and distributing Satanic (and thus high-tier spiritual) information to individuals as well as making itself known to potential future members. Absolutely anyone in or associated with the JoS can raise to a rank of high reverence and status, it is simply dependent on how much they do for our cause (Mageson's post)- which would pertain to how spiritually developed they are etc.

I'm sure you are aware that Satanism as a whole mostly expresses the power and virtue of the individual, rather than the "God form". Our beliefs only differ from other Satanic groups in that our leadership is wholly dedicated to our cause, there is an extreme focus on inner spiritual development and awareness (thus we are anti-semitic) and we know through our works that Satan is an actual being and is the original God of all Gentiles. We also know through our works that Satan and his demons are positive, thus do not "believe" he is evil, "Satanists" that do believe that generally only read the Bible-the parts lying about Satan as they have for centuries.

read up on http://www.exposingchristianity.com for our views on Christian elements, and other than that to understand about the experiences that led us to our staunch dispositions, read the post Mageson sent you and look at different posts on this forum from active members (or try out some of the meditations and see for yourself).

And concluding, here is the JoS meditations page for your reference, and our spiritual works: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html

Saytan Abbrasa

in school. I will be respectful and unbiased in my writings, and represent your religion honestly.
Be sure to share this paper with us before you slander us publicly or less-than-publicly, having twisted our words, as is typical.

Doing some types of meditation, and some workings with tools such as pendulums and ouija boards, is not recommended for those who have not decided to dedicate themselves, genuinely, to Satan and Our Cause. For some who have dedicated, pendulums and ouija boards can be troublesome, difficult, and/or useless; and once one reaches certain milestones, checkpoints, distances, then they don't need the use of such tools.

You might want to check the links in my siggie, as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back