Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Creation

Jack The GOOD guy

I was going through the Luciferian Liberation Front. Looked like a bunch of Ufo theories. However many people here seem to recommend reading the site .
The site claimed Lord Satan was the chief genetic engineer for the Elohim and basically sitchins lies all over like the Elohim created humans as a slave race.As HP Mageson had wrote before,mining gold here is an allegory.
Questions arise are
1)Did Satan and his group ever work with the Reptilians ?
2)Were people really advanced to the point in the second encounter with God in The Tower Of Babel incident that they were launching space vehicles into space ?Where did that knowledge go ? Is this before or after the literal flood ?Why is our history so distorted ?
3)Are Satan and the Gods in any kind our Intergalactic republic ?

1. NO
2. The Tower of Babel is an allegory for humans raising their Kundalini and performing the Magnum Opus. Before the flood.
3. I don't quite understand your question...

I get your third question now, and to answer: Satan and the Gods, along with other E.T.s are collectively fighting the enemy.
If you read about our Gods, they are not all of the same race, but they have formed an alliance against our common enemies.

Malpirgi Zodinu said:
1. NO
2. The Tower of Babel is an allegory for humans raising their Kundalini and performing the Magnum Opus. Before the flood.
3. I don't quite understand your question...
Sorry typo mistake.
Are they in any kind of intergalactic alliance ? With other alien groups I.e ?

The reason that site is so recomended is cause it states the truth in regards of the bible and shows people the truth about the greys and reptilians.. also Father Satan would NEVER work with the reptilians. As for the other questions.
We were advanced 10,000 years ago for space exploration but the story is allegorical, the knowledge was ether hidden or destroyed by the jews and those that work with them (the Vatican), many areas of the world have had "Floods" and that is part of where the story comes from but in the bible the story is also an allegory, history is so distorted due to the jews taking and trashing our history- they kill the people who know the truth and burned our books. Lastly Father Satan and those on his side are much more than some intergalaxtic republic they don't police us or rule over us like a government they are our teachers, guides, friends, (lovers), and psedo moms and dads. Lillith may not have acutally birthed us but if you let her she can be Mom and Satan would love to be Dad. why else do you think he has been fighting for us for over 10,000 years only a real Dad would fight for his children.

Hail Father Satan
Hail all the Gods of Duat

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back