Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do greys only attack at night?

Kieith666

The title says it all. I've only ever experience them at night. But near noon I got attacked by something. I was having a dream, nothing unusual. Then in my dream I felt an enemy in the room and I said "in the name of Satan you are not welcome here" and I'm suddenly overcome with an intense paralyzing feeling followed by a very intense sucking sensation like it was trying to suck my sould out of my crown chakra or something. This sleep paralysis was much harder to break out of. I tried saying "hail Satan" but it tried to block me from saying that. Visualizing Satan's sigil on it didn't work at all like it did with the typical greys.
And it just got angrier and more intense when I said Satan's name.

Lately I've been hearing that in may die soon. Either from an enemy or a God (but why would they tell someone that.. right?) and I did some major reps of the 72 ritual on Saturday, so honestly I'm not surprised.

But wow is this thing a grey? It was sunny outside when it attacked me. is it common to get attacked during the day? The only other thing I've been attacked by during the day (not as intensely) was an enemy thoughtform. But this seemed.. sentient.

Seemed to go away after vibrating SATANAS a few times and Vinasa 216x I was still shaking and left with a mild headache after it was gone.

Nop.
You're more open to influences when you're asleep though so it's normal that they be attacking more frequently when asleep.

I have also noted that the enemy attacks have become a bit aggressive since i became more active in Jos Forums.Like yesterday i kinda spend most of the work day on this Forum & on Jos web studyin Runes since i didn't have much workload on my table except supervising some work.During bedtime i just felt this unsettling negative energy in my bedroom,when i tried to Meditate some negative thoughts would just pop up & interfere with my visualization.I Did void Meditation followed by AoP then slept only to wake up having gotten out of my bed just walkin aimlessy knockin things off the room.when i came to my senses,my mind was just clouded & i couldn't focus.The only thing that came into mind,i called on God Horus and the negative energy immediately left the room.Stil sleepy i went back & slept peacefully till around 4:00 AM when my Pet cat started meaowing on my door i open up for him like he usually does everyday.
("Those who suffer for My sake,i'l surely reward Them in one of the worlds")
Hail Satan!
Hail Horus!

It happens when your defenses are lowered.
In your case that must of been extreme! Not your defenses per say, just the encounter.
Oh, and their saying that to scare you away from Satan, they want you to become a xian slave again.
Sometimes It seems to avoid saying that they themselves are a part of Satan, they use your own mind to say that. That's a hypothesis though.

You should do some RTRs as well when they come around like that, it weakens them greatly especially if their in your presence.
And if they run away and decide to come back, then you can really smash them up with Runes. At-least I would.

Also if you can't visualize Satans sigil, then do the invocation. Either in your thoughts or out-loud.
I have it memorized in times like these.

"In nomine, dei nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi.In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty and Ineffable, who hast created man to reflect in thine own image in likeness. I invite the forces of hell to bestow their great power upon me, come forth to greet me as your brother/sister and friend. Deliver me O Mighty Satan, from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding. Keep me strong in my faith and service that I may abide always in thee with praise, honor, glory be given thee forever and ever."

You can feel the Satanic Blue Flames being invoked every-time I recite the invocation. So maybe this will become very useful for you during times like that.

Thanks for the good advice and knowledge everyone!

Zygisrko said:
You should do some RTRs as well when they come around like that, it weakens them greatly especially if their in your presence.
And if they run away and decide to come back, then you can really smash them up with Runes. At-least I would

Oh believe me I do! Once this grey woke me up in the middle of the night and I blasted it with 72 vibrations of the 72 ritual. I always do high reps when I get attacked in the middle of the night.

The reason I got attacked by this thing recently is cause the amount of vibrations of the 72 ritual I did on Saturday was in the trippple digits (I have a lot of spare time). In hightsight might of been a bit reckless.

Nice advice there ,These attacks by this human hating entities is a clear indication that we are kicking their asses really hard and should motivate us to work harder to complete Father Satan's work.
Ave Satanas!

It's not necessary to do a whole meditation. If you feel it's a problem just ask Satan if he can remove those constant intrusions and attacks.

Disgusting, horrible filth. No, if they attack you at night, then they're attacking you always. You are just more aware of them during the night, and the energies are different during the night. Your mind is also more preoccupied during the day, so they can stay masked behind your own thoughts.

Never stop with cleaning and empowering your aura. Do void meditation frequently, to learn to control your mind, then these monstrosities will have less or no power over you. Remember, they are not stronger than you. They're just exploiting our spiritual atrophy, once we work on empowering ourselves, they become powerless over us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back