Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is your opinion about Thomas Jacob Bergersen from TSFH

EasternFireLion666

This guy is part of the Two steps from hell band which from my point of view is some really great orchestra with some pagan aspects. Some may sound a bit new age but most are really firing up your heart for a fight for your own principles. He even has individual songs. So what is the deal with this jew? And what are your opinions about his orchestra?

I can't listen to their songs for some reason. I find them either boring or annoying. Didn't know it was founded by a juju.

EasternFireLion666 said:
This guy is part of the Two steps from hell band which from my point of view is some really great orchestra with some pagan aspects. Some may sound a bit new age but most are really firing up your heart for a fight for your own principles. He even has individual songs. So what is the deal with this jew? And what are your opinions about his orchestra?

would you please send me the source where you have found out that one of those guys is jewish? i am interested because here and there i listen two steps from hell... so i would really really like to be sure if im listening to some jewish crap... i dont want that to be honest....

EasternFireLion666 said:

sorry but i dont seem to find any source that would say that any of those 2 guys is a jew... the name bergersen seems to be norwegian, couldnt find it anywhere else, only because one of his names is jacob, doesnt mean he is a jew, there are many gentiles who have been given those names by their parents without knowing anything more about jewish problem.. ofcourse i could be mistaking that is why i want to have the source because i have been listening to their music for a while

Maybe you are right. I just thought both Jacob and Bergersen seem like jewish names and it cannot be just coincidence. I also cannot find any official source about him being jewish.

But it also goes the same for mr Putin lol. One of the HPs said he may be half jewish but I am still searching for a trace to be sure. Sometimes it is difficult to identify a jew...

AncientShadow666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

sorry but i dont seem to find any source that would say that any of those 2 guys is a jew... the name bergersen seems to be norwegian, couldnt find it anywhere else, only because one of his names is jacob, doesnt mean he is a jew, there are many gentiles who have been given those names by their parents without knowing anything more about jewish problem.. ofcourse i could be mistaking that is why i want to have the source because i have been listening to their music for a while

EasternFireLion666 said:
Maybe you are right. I just thought both Jacob and Bergersen seem like jewish names and it cannot be just coincidence. I also cannot find any official source about him being jewish.

But it also goes the same for mr Putin lol. One of the HPs said he may be half jewish but I am still searching for a trace to be sure. Sometimes it is difficult to identify a jew...

AncientShadow666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

for putin it is easy to find the source, just trace his parents, his mother is jewish and we also know when a jewish mother gives a birth, her child is 100% jewish (thats how it is with jews)... but you can also see on the face of putin that HE IS jewish... i dont think that bergersen looks jewish, same for jacob... sure in todays world one can never know it for sure... since jews are so mixed with other races, its just awfull...
but about putin, you have enough sources here on forum aswell so you can trace these sources to see for yourself :)

Great! Thank you for the information :)

AncientShadow666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

AncientShadow666 said:

for putin it is easy to find the source, just trace his parents, his mother is jewish and we also know when a jewish mother gives a birth, her child is 100% jewish (thats how it is with jews)... but you can also see on the face of putin that HE IS jewish... i dont think that bergersen looks jewish, same for jacob... sure in todays world one can never know it for sure... since jews are so mixed with other races, its just awfull...
but about putin, you have enough sources here on forum aswell so you can trace these sources to see for yourself :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back