Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Giant hole found in Anatarctica

The_Fire_Rises_666

From Vice-

> A hole as large as Lake Superior or the state of Maine has opened up in Antarctica, and scientists aren't sure why it's there.

> The gigantic, mysterious hole "is quite remarkable," atmospheric physicist Kent Moore, a professor at the University of Toronto's Mississauga campus, told me over the phone. "It looks like you just punched a hole in the ice."

As we all know, the Earth is indeed hollow with two points of entrance/exit at both poles. Chilean Ambassador, friend of Jung and High Priest of Esoteric Hitlerism Miguel Serrano teaches us that at the end of the Kali Yuga (our current age) Hyperborean warriors shall arise from the depths to save the world from darkness and usher in an era of peace and prosperity. Could the time be nigh?

> "This is hundreds of kilometres from the ice edge. If we didn't have a satellite, we wouldn't know it was there." (It measured 80,000 k㎡ at its peak.)

> "This is now the second year in a row it's opened after 40 years of not being there," Moore said. (It opened around September 9.) "We're still trying to figure out what's going on."

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wjx9w4/a-giant-mysterious-hole-has-opened-up-in-antarctica

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back