Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using Sexual Orgasm Energy

FancyMancy

I masturbate. It's enjoyable! It feels nice! I have noticed that when I orgasm and I don't do any affirmations with the energy, I get a hot, stinging sensation at the end of my penis, in my penis Chakra, after a few minutes.

On the other hand, when I do do affirmations for the orgasm energy, or offer it to Satan, I don't get that hot, stinging sensation at all.

From my experience, I am guessing that if the energy is left alone, then it is not left alone; either you use it for Satanic purposes, or someone else will use it for anti-Satanic purposes. Based on these things, I offer this advice - do not waste any of your sexual orgasm energies. Use them for something positive and helpful.

This paragraph here is my speculation - again, based on my own experience, there appears to be a buffer between orgasming and the hot, stinging sensation. Also that the enemies of Satan - therefore, our enemies - must have strong, empowered solar Chakras, or their own equivalents. (Of course, it's not a 666 Chakra for them.)

Sexual orgasm energy is very powerful, and homosexual orgasm energy is more powerful. That's why the jew has tried controlling your personal, private bedroom time and life, through fear and regret of doing something Natural. That's also why now the jew is perverting sexuality, to create upset and anger, so the jew can then snatch you in its claws and ensnare you. Consider invoking an element - there could be a backlash of the opposite element; this is what the jew is doing, and if you don't use your sexual orgasm energies, someone else will use them against you.

Furthermore, certain non-perverse words, such as "sex", "orgasm", and the like, are not "allowed" in mobile phone technology, so when typing, the so-called "predictions" come up with something else.

I wanted to provide a reference to a post which I saw recently about someone saying they were charging a piece of jewelry, but were told by their Guardian Daemon to stop because the energies were being stolen by an enemy entity, but I haven't been able to find it.

Interesting!
However, I don't understand how is it possible that if I don't program orgasmic energy someone would "steal" it... I mean, it is something I create in my own body, how can someone else use it :( ?

And about homosexual energy and jews... This is another thing I can't understand... You mean that homosexuality is natural in the sense that "everyone" is partially homosexual or something else?
HAIL SATAN

damn :lol: :lol: :lol: i thought fancy mancy was a girl all along :lol: :lol: :lol: alright alright you are a guy :p this is also what ive been noticing lately... that sexual energy when doing nothing but just get an orgasm, is not that... nice... but when i use it for empowering my chakras it lasts longer and its in my whole body and not just down there... (btw im a homo woman)... so basicly i can use orgasmic energy for everything? but what during sex? i mean i have a partner who is not SS but she has nothing against me being an SS, i mean there are moments here and there that she needs spiritual advice and i help her and she listens, thats fine with me, but what about sex? i cant just tell her hey concentrate on your chakras while i give you orgasms :lol: :lol: :lol:

666Taurus666 said:
Interesting!
However, I don't understand how is it possible that if I don't program orgasmic energy someone would "steal" it... I mean, it is something I create in my own body, how can someone else use it :( ?

For example, let's say you raise some energy. You offer it to Satan and Satan can use the energy you give. Now lets say you raise energy. Now you leave it without doing anything to it.Either it dissipates on its own or someone else adept at manipulating energy comes and uses it for themselves. Its similar to how psychic vampires drain you of your own energy. Just cause its yours doesn't mean someone else cant use it unless you do something about it.

So that hot pain is normal then?

However i get it around the area of my base chakra, or is it the tip i'm not sure, but i get it after a delay of several minutes even if i program the energy or not.
there may be some other discrepancies with the hot sensation i'm having, as i feel it sometimes at random, but it's defiantly more pronounced after a sexual orgasm.

I know i never let my sexual energy go to waste, because of potent it is, at the point of orgasm i send the energy upwards through my spine and chakras and back down again and then program it.

I've also noticed sexual energy when programmed to manifest quickly compared to the delays(maybe astrology related as i do have a lot of retrograde planets) i have with my other workings.

666Taurus666 said:
Interesting!

That's the interesting part that gets me as well, i do recall i think one of HP-Maxine's sermons where she talked about noting letting sexual energy go to waste because energy takes the path of least resistance, so if it's not programmed it can manifest in some undesirable ways,

I assume this is what Fancy is talking about, because if you're not going to use it, what's stopping someone else from using it?

AncientShadow666 said:
damn :lol: :lol: :lol: i thought fancy mancy was a girl all along :lol: :lol: :lol: alright alright you are a guy :p this is also what ive been noticing lately... that sexual energy when doing nothing but just get an orgasm, is not that... nice... but when i use it for empowering my chakras it lasts longer and its in my whole body and not just down there... (btw im a homo woman)... so basicly i can use orgasmic energy for everything? but what during sex? i mean i have a partner who is not SS but she has nothing against me being an SS, i mean there are moments here and there that she needs spiritual advice and i help her and she listens, thats fine with me, but what about sex? i cant just tell her hey concentrate on your chakras while i give you orgasms :lol: :lol: :lol:

Along with directing and manipulating your own sexual energies you can also guide your partner's and direct their energies as well.

What happens if you do not use or program your sexual energy is that it stays in your base chakra and in the end dissipates.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
AncientShadow666 said:

Along with directing and manipulating your own sexual energies you can also guide your partner's and direct their energies as well.

so i can basicly do that to help her open her chakras a bit and with the time she may be more spiritual open? i mean could i really do that? :cool:

666Taurus666 said:
Interesting!

And about homosexual energy and jews... This is another thing I can't understand... You mean that homosexuality is natural in the sense that "everyone" is partially homosexual or something else?
HAIL SATAN
It has been said that most people are bisexual. Most people don't realise that, due to suppression and social control which has happened for such a long time. Those who had been oppressed and maybe tortured in any previous lives for their Natural sexuality would still have those scars in their Soul after they reincarnate. That affects them still, unless they get rid of it.

AncientShadow666 said:
Sorry, lol. Does everything make sense now? Does that explain a lot of things? :p

Sexual orgasm energy is powerful in that it helps to create. Sperm-and-egg interaction is not the only thing needed to create babies. That is Physical, but the sexual energy is Spiritual. It might be necessary to ask your partner if she would give you permission to use her sexual energies. As said, the energies shouldn't be left to dissipate/be stolen.

More about the creating ability of sexual orgasm energy is that HPS Maxine and other Clergy members used theirs to transfer such energy through their Chakras to the Chakras of various Daemons/Daemonesses, back in the early millennium. This recreated the extremely important link that has been required for us to be able to communicate with Satan and the Gods/Goddesses again properly. As another member put it, [paraphrased] the signal from Orion to Sol/Earth had been very weak, thanks to the jew and its ilk putting up like a sort of barrier (for fans of Star Trek, consider a dampening field).

The biblical book of revelation mentions the seven seals. The Clergy unsealed those seals in their work with Azazel first, then the other Gods and Goddesses in the order which Satan decided. Some were so desperate that they were begging to let the Clergy be bribed into freeing them next, but Maxine did not; she said she would only as Satan wishes. This is why other beings/entities who are friendly to Satan 'were bound', not able to free each other for us. They were all able to do workings spiritually and move physically, etc., but it's just that the 'signal' was not strong enough here. Lord Hitler was in communication with Our Gods of Old, but he was still subject to the weak signal; he didn't have the RTRs like we have now.

Lord Hitler is the reincarnation of Pharaoh Ramses 2nd. He knew Satan before this life, already. I'm not certain if Hitler reincarnated after being Pharaoh and before being Führer or not, though. Making an educated guess, I would say that he was waiting to be reincarnated until the required time. Either that, or he knew he would have had to wait in physical lives in-between Pharaoh and Führer and not achieve Magnum Opus/Godhood until this one. I'm speculating, though.

I repeat - this is why there has been such oppression of, and strong willpower of working against, sexual freedoms and expression - and why it is being overdone (hypersexualisation) now, in the hopes of creating that backlash so as to clamp down on Natural Human Sexuality; Freedom; Expression; etc.

If you are comfortable doing meditations/workings in front of your partner and if she is also comfortable with you doing them, then you might offer your and her energies to Satan, or do a working to open her spiritual eyes (by which I mean so she understands and comes to dedicate; attempting to open her Third Eye and other Chakras while she is without could be very dangerous and then scare her far away, not to mention it might be rude to do a working on her, such as this, without her permission).

Rook said:
So that hot pain is normal then?

However i get it around the area of my base chakra, or is it the tip i'm not sure, but i get it after a delay of several minutes even if i program the energy or not.
there may be some other discrepancies with the hot sensation i'm having, as i feel it sometimes at random, but it's defiantly more pronounced after a sexual orgasm.

I know i never let my sexual energy go to waste, because of potent it is, at the point of orgasm i send the energy upwards through my spine and chakras and back down again and then program it.

I've also noticed sexual energy when programmed to manifest quickly compared to the delays(maybe astrology related as i do have a lot of retrograde planets) i have with my other workings.

666Taurus666 said:
Interesting!

That's the interesting part that gets me as well, i do recall i think one of HP-Maxine's sermons where she talked about noting letting sexual energy go to waste because energy takes the path of least resistance, so if it's not programmed it can manifest in some undesirable ways,

I assume this is what Fancy is talking about, because if you're not going to use it, what's stopping someone else from using it?
Think about that. Pain, which is not pleasant, during/after something pleasant, i.e. orgasm, being normal. I think I would say no, lol.

There may be some dirty energy lodged in your Base and/or Tip Chakra. It might be that you need to do some cleaning of those Chakra areas. Someone might be able to give you a better answer.

AncientShadow666 said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:
AncientShadow666 said:

so i can basicly do that to help her open her chakras a bit and with the time she may be more spiritual open? i mean could i really do that? :cool:
Work can be done on other people, but as I said - please be careful! Enemy entities will not miss nor waste an opportunity to frighten/harm her, and more than likely that would be directed at causing animosity, or worse, between you two.

yes that is the danger actually, she has lots of problems right now and a slight mistake could get extremely out of hand... it wouldnt hurt me thou, i have extremely strong personality and control but it could be bad for her...like... really bad if you can catch what im trying to say... she has nothing against me doing my meditations we are together for a longer time, but i dont think she will dedicate, if she will dedicate at all... and i want to help her so bad, but i cannot force her to become SS and i would never do such a thing to anyone... i accept it when someone doesnt want to become SS and i know that being SS is not for everyone.... she also told me that she couldnt deal with so much meditations and that she would never find concentration and a discipline to even start something like this, but come on im meditating for almost 2 years daily and straight and im meditating 1 and a half hour per day almost, but one can always go easy and start easy, but as i said there are other problems, and to remove those things i would probably sit like 5 years on doing several workings on her so that the things get a bit better... maybe not, maybe the things will change, i cannot know that yet...

what i also want to say is that i really appreciate your informations that you said about hitler and maxine and demons, it explains a lot of things... and expeccially the things about sexuality and sexual energy :cool: because there are some things that ive been wondering myself and ofcourse thinking about it and realizing some things... :)

AncientShadow666 said:
You could use a thoughtform on your partner which helps, or use a few thoughtforms which each help in a specific way. If you can trust her enough, you could learn levitation; telekinesis; pyrokinesis; cryokinesis, and show off to her!

No problem. I hope I am helpful. :)

FancyMancy said:
AncientShadow666 said:
You could use a thoughtform on your partner which helps, or use a few thoughtforms which each help in a specific way. If you can trust her enough, you could learn levitation; telekinesis; pyrokinesis; cryokinesis, and show off to her!

No problem. I hope I am helpful. :)

it is a reaaalllyy funny thought to imagine me flying around in her house :lol: :lol: :lol: i really wonder how she would react ahahahahahhaah yeah i trust her enough to know she wouldnt go around and tell people stuff (who would believe such a thing in todays world anyway? :lol: ) but yeah i thing she would be shocked and laugh at the same time... damn come on fancy mancy ! now i want to fly :lol: hmmm yeah a thoughtforms are not a bad idea.... i totally forgot about those :? i will see what i can do and thank you once again :cool: :cool:

FancyMancy said:
I masturbate. It's enjoyable! It feels nice! I have noticed that when I orgasm and I don't do any affirmations with the energy, I get a hot, stinging sensation at the end of my penis, in my penis Chakra, after a few minutes.

On the other hand, when I do do affirmations for the orgasm energy, or offer it to Satan, I don't get that hot, stinging sensation at all.

From my experience, I am guessing that if the energy is left alone, then it is not left alone; either you use it for Satanic purposes, or someone else will use it for anti-Satanic purposes. Based on these things, I offer this advice - do not waste any of your sexual orgasm energies. Use them for something positive and helpful.

This paragraph here is my speculation - again, based on my own experience, there appears to be a buffer between orgasming and the hot, stinging sensation. Also that the enemies of Satan - therefore, our enemies - must have strong, empowered solar Chakras, or their own equivalents. (Of course, it's not a 666 Chakra for them.)

Sexual orgasm energy is very powerful, and homosexual orgasm energy is more powerful. That's why the jew has tried controlling your personal, private bedroom time and life, through fear and regret of doing something Natural. That's also why now the jew is perverting sexuality, to create upset and anger, so the jew can then snatch you in its claws and ensnare you. Consider invoking an element - there could be a backlash of the opposite element; this is what the jew is doing, and if you don't use your sexual orgasm energies, someone else will use them against you.

Furthermore, certain non-perverse words, such as "sex", "orgasm", and the like, are not "allowed" in mobile phone technology, so when typing, the so-called "predictions" come up with something else.

I wanted to provide a reference to a post which I saw recently about someone saying they were charging a piece of jewelry, but were told by their Guardian Daemon to stop because the energies were being stolen by an enemy entity, but I haven't been able to find it.

I've had the same hot, stinging at the tip of my penis after masturbating. And now that I think of it, it only happened when I didn't do anything specific with the energies, when I just let them fill me without programming them. Thanks for this post FancyMancy, I believe you're on to something.

Malpirgi Zodinu said:
I've had the same hot, stinging at the tip of my penis after masturbating. And now that I think of it, it only happened when I didn't do anything specific with the energies, when I just let them fill me without programming them. Thanks for this post FancyMancy, I believe you're on to something.

I've also experienced the same stinging sensations after an orgasm, but that was years before ever thinking about energy. It also came and went, like other weird pains that I experienced in my life. What does that mean?
Besides, If these stings occurred whenever men would let their orgasm energy go, that would make this stinging a common occurrence, meaning it should have already been a hot topic in men's magazines (not that I read any these days).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back