The Importance Of The Name Satan And Saving The Soul

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:23 am

There are five bodies in the ancient spiritual teachings from the east:

Anna maya kosha: the physical body.

Prana maya kosha: the pranic body.

Mano maya kosha: the body of mental energy.

Vijanaa maya kosha: the body of higher intelligence, Buddhi.

Ananada maya kosha: The bliss body.

These five are part of the three worlds that form the entire being.

Shula Sharira: the physical body
Sukshma sharira: the astral body
Karana sharira: the causal body [the Ba to the Egyptians]

I wrote before on how the emphasis on the crown chakra has been removed by the enemy in the corruptions of Kundalini Yoga teachings in Hinduism. The crown chakra is connected to the Ananada maya kosha which is the causal body the soul. If this aspect of the being is not empowered the texts mention the soul stagnates and atrophies. This chakra connects the shaft of light down the spine to the root activating the serpent as well. It rules the whole soul and connects to the universal consciousness field [Nirvana in the Egyptian and Hindu texts]. The other reason the enemy has corrupted the knowledge on the crown charka is this allows one to remember their past life's and maintain their previous personality upon rebirth into a new body. Which is linked to the causal body. When the Jews state their curses on this chakra for the Goyim means "cut off" its relating to cutting them off from their past lives and personality thus making them easier victims in each life and as well from developing the soul and raising the serpent. None of the Jews criminal programs would be successful without these curses. The reverse Torah rituals undo this.

SAT is the name of the soul in Sanskrit and the crown chakra is called Sat-ya. And the mantra for this is Satanama in Kundalini yoga. This is due to the fact the causal body or body of bliss the eternal aspect of the soul is ruled by this mantra and the vibrational concept it generates. Sanskrit is the language that means "perfection" the words within it are based on the exact vibrational templates that form the universe. SATANAMA express this power which is why the Jews hate this name so much and seek to bind it. SAT is the Shakti energy of Shiva who is the serpent power. SATANAMA is the mantra of SAT. Shiva rules the crown chakra. SAT is also Satan in Sanskrit when fully spelled out. The people who have a problem with this name are fooling themselves if they think they are getting anywhere spiritually. Note Christians are materialist's and care nothing about the actual soul and how to empower it. The Christian path is spiritual death and nothing else. The ancients warned if the soul is not empowered it will get to a point it will be able to not reincarnate and it will cease to exist. It will dissipate the same way the physical body does after death. Christianity is a death cult made by Jews to destroy the Goyim spirituality as well as physically. The Jews created Christianity to cut the Gentiles off from spirituality and our Gods. And plug the Goyim into a Jewish thought form to drain them of their lives to build the Jewish Global Government in which the Goyim will be exterminated totally once up and running.

Source
Shiva Lord Of Yoga, Dr.Frawley
The Complete Idiot's Guide To Hinduism, Linda Johnsen

BoRn of fire

Re: The Importance Of The Name Satan And Saving The Soul

Postby BoRn of fire » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:16 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Image

Hahahah

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:17 pm

I report u for antisemitism, silly goyim...I report u...rite now...u burn in hell for dis...

| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:00 pm

Such an amazing topic as always. The one thing that always hits me hard though. Is how the soul will eventually stagnate and dissapate when not worked on. It just makes me think of the people i care about in this life. And how screwed they are if they dont empower themselves and keep their souls at least somewhat functioning... it really keeps me up at night if you know what i mean. And makes me bound for the rest of my days to give the enemy what they deserve. Complete Spiritual Annihilation.

Zazu Ishtar

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:08 pm

This a great post! Not gonna lie, the title threw me off at first (saving the soul), but the more in-depth I read the more I started to see. The word save is synonomous to the word preserve, and in this sense we save the soul from the clutches of the Jewish curses to retain the information from the past life.

The Jews try so hard to fuck up father Satan only to end up tripping on their own shoelaces. Our RTRs are working and even as we speak is tearing away at their filthy Jehovah. They're panicking about this, and are try to progress there plans faster as they realize their impending doom.
Thank for the post!
Ave Satanas!
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:34 pm

It's amazing. It is truly amazing. Over the time of learning, I have noticed something in particular. When I was a christian and "speaking in tongues" (babbling gibberish like a retard), some of those "words" I used to babble actually were very, very similar to some of the words in Sanskrit. Back then, I hadn't known any such words; the closest I ever came to any words was the word "Yoga", and a couple of the Hindu/Sikh Gods' names.

Even as a christard, unconsciously and unknowingly I was somehow connected with Satan - properly, rather than me being a christian and Him being "the Devil".

I also just remembered another sermon which also has a specific relevance to me, which also connects with this here, as well. I'm not inclined to believe it is a mere coincidence, though - or you might say that it is such a coincidence that it is beyond coincidental. It's as if it was 'meant to be'. It's a happy and positive more-than-coincidence, by the way.

I realise now, that while I babbled those very nearly-Sanskrit words, that they also had an important and powerful influence upon me to pray to "the Devil" back then, when I was "backsliding"; thus, LORD Satan answered my prayer, and now I am here. The word "amazing" is too small a word. It fails to explain it.

In a sense, in my Soul I had a silver (being the colour of the Third Eye, no less!) lining in a dark jewchristian cloud, that I sliced my way through, unknowingly and ignorantly, and other church members and "leaders" must also have been blind to this silver lining, that was in my Soul, of LORD Satan Himself and the very energies of the Universe Herself.

It's brilliant and amazing.

Hail Satan!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:20 am

serpentwalker666 wrote:Such an amazing topic as always. The one thing that always hits me hard though. Is how the soul will eventually stagnate and dissapate when not worked on. It just makes me think of the people i care about in this life. And how screwed they are if they dont empower themselves and keep their souls at least somewhat functioning... it really keeps me up at night if you know what i mean. And makes me bound for the rest of my days to give the enemy what they deserve. Complete Spiritual Annihilation.

I know right... on the plus side, I dunno about anybody else here but I've developed a deeper appreciation for the friends and family I do have. I'm not all open about this, but I'm always leaving pentagrams and books around and just subtleties to break into their subconscious in hopes they'll at least think about it.

Even before I was dedicated I thought about Satanism and the occult, because I got into that thinking through Tai Chi, which I got into through a normal martial art school that was brought to my very country from South Korea directly. The way it played it was amazing but the point is if you leave around themes and even just spiritual symbols, its got strong magnetism. Even something as basic as the South Korean flag is as politically as it is spiritually charged. I like to think that if someone can live a whole life with the truth at least on the back of their mind, their soul will not be obliterated by aliens or mother nature when they die.

Thanks for the post Hp Mageson. SATANAMA is awesome. Like, you can just do this whenever and wherever you want? What an unreal gift from humanity's, nay, the eternal nature's One True God. Its like those button codes in video games, unless you use them all the time, its almost strange when you start to think this is a fundamental feature. That's how far the kikes have gone with their Big Troll, the situation on Earth right now is far worse than even all of humanity being born with no legs.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

BlackCherokeeChi

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:54 am

So this is why jews sing SATANAMA and other mantras poorly instead of chanting them. Lol

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:04 am

The Kritan singing is from India and its not Jews its the Sikh community. But it has no power the Kritan was brought in as part of the Bhakti movement which marks the final decline of Hinduism.

BlackCherokeeChi wrote:So this is why jews sing SATANAMA and other mantras poorly instead of chanting them. Lol

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:52 am

[quote="FancyMancy"]

What exactly is it to, 'speak in tongues'?

Please forgive my ignorance but when I was a christian I always tried to open myself up to speak in tongues but I could never do it.

I was thinking speaking in tongues was to be possessed and that its that jehova spirit that talks through you.

But since you said some of the babble sounded like Sanskrit maybe it's not possession.

I don't know but if you could please explain what speaking in tongues is that would be great.

Thanking you
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

EnkiUK

Postby EnkiUK » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:32 pm

Brilliant as per HP Mage

Been away a while, off on tangents wi that bipolar brutal hope to keep checking in
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:22 pm

Personal Growth wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
What exactly is it to, 'speak in tongues'?

Please forgive my ignorance but when I was a christian I always tried to open myself up to speak in tongues but I could never do it.

I was thinking speaking in tongues was to be possessed and that its that jehova spirit that talks through you.

But since you said some of the babble sounded like Sanskrit maybe it's not possession.

I don't know but if you could please explain what speaking in tongues is that would be great.

Thanking you

Surely they are memories of past lives that remain in your subconscious.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarot!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of duat!

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:03 pm

Personal Growth wrote:What exactly is it to, 'speak in tongues'?

Thanking you

When a christian thinks they have been 'come over' or 'filled' with "the holy spirit/ghost", that "god" is speaking through them, which causes an "interpreter" to "interpret" the nonsense. Why not speak clearly, which everyone can understand? For all anyone knows, that "interpreter" could be corrupt and biased! :roll: :lol:

Wotanwarrior wrote:Surely they are memories of past lives that remain in your subconscious.

Exactly.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

BlackCherokeeChi

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:07 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Kritan singing is from India and its not Jews its the Sikh community. But it has no power the Kritan was brought in as part of the Bhakti movement which marks the final decline of Hinduism.

BlackCherokeeChi wrote:So this is why jews sing SATANAMA and other mantras poorly instead of chanting them. Lol

Kritan extended sounds like christian. But this kritan movement I never knew. Thanks for telling me. I actually like some of the singing like SATANAMA by Mirabai, it sounds good. But the other lady is freakish and unless I'm mistaken she is a jew. She sings SATANAMA horribly.she is the lady I was mainly refering too so I thought I might add my earlier post in as a joke.

Some other good songs is Aum Name Shiva 108, Excellent Song of Lord Shiva, and one of my favorites:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TItctU0lAPQ