Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

church on sundays?

Hi, I am writing this message through a translator, so I apologize for possible mistakes, but I would like to convey the meaning, since I consider it important, after some time of searching for answers
I came to the conclusion that the Jews imposed their Yahweh on the original, already existing deity of Saturn, etc
. I.e. their Jewish magicians already used just ready-made concepts of Saturn
Therefore, the same Miguel Serrano (who, of course, was mistaken in some little things, since in his time there was not as much spiritual knowledge as we have) Saturn is Enslaved by Yahweh
At the same time, many do not just compare but identify Yahweh with Saturn, which in my opinion is being done in vain.
Now it is clear to me that all these theories can have a harmful effect on the minds of the layman when they say that they are Abrahamists praying to Yahweh
Just as they prayed to Saturn and the Sun in the same days, it's just that their cults are built on these energies,
some conspiracy theorists are parasitic and lost seekers Expose Satan first for Saturn, which is not so apparently
+ Again, Satan or Saturn is blamed for everything, but not Yahweh for some reason
Or they blame the three of them by uniting into one, which is also
Not true
As for me, it would be nice to consecrate this topic even more
After all, it is not necessary to look for Yahweh in our pagan ancient myths.
For he is simply not there, he is a later artificial pest construct that appeared, which apparently took the mythological Saturn "renegade" as the most similar to himself... but Saturn is not Yahweh as for me. The doctrine of Satan's Joy reflects, it seems, that the Jews did not invent anything from scratch and stole almost everything from the Gentiles, I think that's what happened with Saturn

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back