Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Defnitive Reverse Torah Ritual Book/Scroll, for Satanists? Complete collection?

Sate Anki

Is there a definitive, complete set of Anti-Jewish/Shekel/Ha-Shem/Torah/Old Testament/New Testament/Bible/Quran/All Jew Programs and Curses from them, a Satanic Book or Scroll that we can make to reverse all of these things, a complete and definitive repository of Spells/Workings/Rituals (Reverse Torah Rituals) that The Joy of Satan can sell, or if preferred, given for free to the public through printed material. I mean, like, total, all encompassing book of undoing The Jew's Consciousness on Paper (Torah), an Anti-Bible of sorts to be the antithesis of The Eternal Jew and all of their programs and bulwarks... is it possible? Is that a goal of JoS? Will it be complete in our lifetime?

Also, I remember a High Priest once saying on the old forums that eventually at some point we can make it so that the jews can't successfully do their Torah Readings and get an effect from reciting them. Totally make their Torah futile and its curses and spells not reinforcable. Is this going to happen? I really appreciate any input on this...

Ave Satanas!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back