Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

  • Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

hard to clean after RTR

Alexander666

Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Messages
193
Hello
Month ago and earlier usually when i was doing final rtr tetra and shatering one rc1 was enough for cleaning but several weeks ago cleaning became difficult for me. Sonetimes it s takes even week and multiple rc 1 s after single rtr to clean my aura and chakras What is the reason and what can i do.?

2 question. I absorb so much negative energy from people. I have disgusting feeling. Can i close chakras and affirm 9 times like my all chakras are closed for 10 hours??
 
Aleksandre said:
Hello
Month ago and earlier usually when i was doing final rtr tetra and shatering one rc1 was enough for cleaning but several weeks ago cleaning became difficult for me. Sonetimes it s takes even week and multiple rc 1 s after single rtr to clean my aura and chakras What is the reason and what can i do.?

2 question. I absorb so much negative energy from people. I have disgusting feeling. Can i close chakras and affirm 9 times like my all chakras are closed for 10 hours??

Yes, you can close your chakras. Visualize shutters or doors be imaginative. But they open back up after a little while.

I never knew you could program them close for time periods. It simply states on JoS-M; visualize closing they'll open up after a bit. If you feel like opening them up beforehand, open them up spin them a bit and they'll be fully open.

Can someone more advance reply based on time properties? I know we can use permanent, forever as permanent clauses. But I never knew you could limit stuff to a few hours. I always thought energy dissipates slowly over time either unprogrammed or programmed without permanence clauses.
 
Hello :)

It can be difficult to clean until your soul becomes more clean. Keep at it and the time you put in will pay off.

If possible, sit near a window with sunlight coming in. If it's not possible, then have lights and a lamp on, facing you, so you feel more bright. This will make it easier for you to visualize bright cleaning light.

Surya or Raum, for the amount of repetitions you are comfortably able to do. Affirm that the energy is cleaning all dross and malefic energy from your aura, soul, and entire being.
 
I used to get drained also from others negativity and it's because you're emphasising with them. He harder, more closed and self absorbed. I'm not saying be unapproachable but have a guard up to not feeling the rubbish people spew. Most people just moan anyway. Your aim is to not tie into it.

And about the light. I believe this new LED lighting technology is bad for the eyes. So if you plan on using a light please only do so if you can use the old incandescent filament bulb.
 
Personal Growth said:
I used to get drained also from others negativity and it's because you're emphasising with them. He harder, more closed and self absorbed. I'm not saying be unapproachable but have a guard up to not feeling the rubbish people spew. Most people just moan anyway. Your aim is to not tie into it

Agree with you. But hard to do it
 
I've been slacking with the RTR's lately myself.

Recently started again, and did about 4 RTR's yesterday (xlnt Interactive Final RTR that is) and really felt a nice positive energy buzz.
Could not get any sleep what so ever after that, despite having worked, running outside and doing many physical yoga asanas.

Now I've been working all day long once again. STILL not tired. At all. Like what the shit.
 
xlnt said:
I've been slacking with the RTR's lately myself.

Recently started again, and did about 4 RTR's yesterday (xlnt Interactive Final RTR that is) and really felt a nice positive energy buzz.
Could not get any sleep what so ever after that, despite having worked, running outside and doing many physical yoga asanas.

Now I've been working all day long once again. STILL not tired. At all. Like what the shit.
Try pressing Spleen 6 acupoint for several minutes, and try invoking lunarian energy with Berkano to balance the yang with some yin. You could also try the Satanama mantra with the same balancing goal.
 

It is also possible that by the time you are done with the RTR, you're running out of energy. Cleaning is exceptionally difficult if your energies are low. I would say raise your energies before doing the RTR.
 
Energy output can be raised before, during, and after procedures. It is not forbidden to do breath of fire, for example, after doing the final rtr before moving on to the Tetragrammaton erasing ritual. Placing energy-raising efforts here and there along the routine makes the routine more effective.
 
Henu the Great said:
xlnt said:
I've been slacking with the RTR's lately myself.

Recently started again, and did about 4 RTR's yesterday (xlnt Interactive Final RTR that is) and really felt a nice positive energy buzz.
Could not get any sleep what so ever after that, despite having worked, running outside and doing many physical yoga asanas.

Now I've been working all day long once again. STILL not tired. At all. Like what the shit.
Try pressing Spleen 6 acupoint for several minutes, and try invoking lunarian energy with Berkano to balance the yang with some yin. You could also try the Satanama mantra with the same balancing goal.

Thanks for the tips, can try it next time. I meditated with some theta waves and eventually got some sleep.

The RTR seems more powerful when I've been away from it for a while somehow.
One reason for this might have to do with more concentration on the RTR after a pause from it.
 
Thanks guys.
As i mentioned in previous time i was cleaning very easily but it hardened in last period.
My current most important problem is that i absorb energy from people. Sometimes I get duzzy its disgusting. Especially when i am around hardcore xtians. I feel that disgusting energy enters in me. And i am almost parralized.
Any fix for this?
 
Personal Growth said:
I used to get drained also from others negativity and it's because you're emphasising with them. He harder, more closed and self absorbed. I'm not saying be unapproachable but have a guard up to not feeling the rubbish people spew. Most people just moan anyway. Your aim is to not tie into it.

And about the light. I believe this new LED lighting technology is bad for the eyes. So if you plan on using a light please only do so if you can use the old incandescent filament bulb.


This is great advice that I needed. I empathize quite a lot and always have been an active listener, even if it meant inconvenience on my time, but recently I have been terribly irritated with the same people talking to me about pointless shit that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. So I’ve been distancing myself a bit using noise cancelling headphones and shutting them out mentally.
 
Aleksandre said:
Thanks guys.
As i mentioned in previous time i was cleaning very easily but it hardened in last period.
My current most important problem is that i absorb energy from people. Sometimes I get duzzy its disgusting. Especially when i am around hardcore xtians. I feel that disgusting energy enters in me. And i am almost parralized.
Any fix for this?
Do not listen to people who are a bad influence on you. Set up a personal boundaries. Clean aura every day, and do aura of protection meditation too.
 
DezFranky said:
Personal Growth said:
I used to get drained also from others negativity and it's because you're emphasising with them. He harder, more closed and self absorbed. I'm not saying be unapproachable but have a guard up to not feeling the rubbish people spew. Most people just moan anyway. Your aim is to not tie into it.

And about the light. I believe this new LED lighting technology is bad for the eyes. So if you plan on using a light please only do so if you can use the old incandescent filament bulb.


This is great advice that I needed. I empathize quite a lot and always have been an active listener, even if it meant inconvenience on my time, but recently I have been terribly irritated with the same people talking to me about pointless shit that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. So I’ve been distancing myself a bit using noise cancelling headphones and shutting them out mentally.

It's not easy because you want to be accepted and fit in. And being too dismissive will make them focus on you as someone not nice that they don't like. We need to fly under the radar and try to keep moving past and away from those that are narrow minded only drawing attention to the useless and negative. Life is too short.

I always make like everything is fine and am always pleasant and approachable. But if they're trying to draw my attention on something negative I do try and get away from them. Politely.

The thing is it's contagious. And remember the mental chatter is not us. We are the watcher. The consciousness behind the mind.

The mind is a wonderful servant but a terrible master.

The key is to focus deeply on voiding the mind and controlling it's chatter.

Pursuing a strong steady focused mind is key.
 
Henu the Great said:
Aleksandre said:
Thanks guys.
As i mentioned in previous time i was cleaning very easily but it hardened in last period.
My current most important problem is that i absorb energy from people. Sometimes I get duzzy its disgusting. Especially when i am around hardcore xtians. I feel that disgusting energy enters in me. And i am almost parralized.
Any fix for this?
Do not listen to people who are a bad influence on you. Set up a personal boundaries. Clean aura every day, and do aura of protection meditation too.
I am doing all of the above. Aop algiz sowilo tyr 18x. Maybe its not enough
.. Thanks for answer.
 
Aleksandre said:
Thanks guys.
As i mentioned in previous time i was cleaning very easily but it hardened in last period.
My current most important problem is that i absorb energy from people. Sometimes I get duzzy its disgusting. Especially when i am around hardcore xtians. I feel that disgusting energy enters in me. And i am almost parralized.
Any fix for this?

Use something like Uruz to help you build up endurance and personal assertion against this, because you are both feeling all of that too intensely and also letting it negatively influence you. You could start this on the 19th, which would be a good date (Aries moon). Also do the ritual of Andras or other masculine Gods.

Through the development of fire and earth-based "skills", you will feel more able to resist and ignore, as if it bounces off of you, regardless of whether you can sense it or not.
 
Aleksandre said:

Personal Growth said:
The core of the issue is that you guys are agreeable personalities, and to be more disagreeable (not necessarily overall, but selectively, situationally) you would have to cultivate those properties Blitzkreig alluded to you. I would also add the runes Nauthiz and Sowilo to the mix. Personal Growth also had a few other good forms of practice included, but it all stems from being more assertive.
 
Can someone tell me if vibrating the Raum mantra 40 even maybe 60 times a day would be enough to clean my soul or should ain’t for higher repetions??
 
Can someone tell me if vibrating the Raum mantra 40 even maybe 60 times a day would be enough to clean my soul or should ain’t for higher repetions??
You must check how much is enough for you.
Better use sun number. 36 54 100 or 111. But you must not exhaust yourself. Do as much as you can handle.
 
Hello :)

It can be difficult to clean until your soul becomes more clean. Keep at it and the time you put in will pay off.

If possible, sit near a window with sunlight coming in. If it's not possible, then have lights and a lamp on, facing you, so you feel more bright. This will make it easier for you to visualize bright cleaning light.

Surya or Raum, for the amount of repetitions you are comfortably able to do. Affirm that the energy is cleaning all dross and malefic energy from your aura, soul, and entire being.
Thanks hps. Can you tell me why the cleaning was easier for me months before and why it became harder now?? Any idea??
 
MMaM
Hello :)

It can be difficult to clean until your soul becomes more clean. Keep at it and the time you put in will pay off.

If possible, sit near a window with sunlight coming in. If it's not possible, then have lights and a lamp on, facing you, so you feel more bright. This will make it easier for you to visualize bright cleaning light.

Surya or Raum, for the amount of repetitions you are comfortably able to do. Affirm that the energy is cleaning all dross and malefic energy from your aura, soul, and e

Hello :)

It can be difficult to clean until your soul becomes more clean. Keep at it and the time you put in will pay off.

If possible, sit near a window with sunlight coming in. If it's not possible, then have lights and a lamp on, facing you, so you feel more bright. This will make it easier for you to visualize bright cleaning light.

Surya or Raum, for the amount of repetitions you are comfortably able to do. Affirm that the energy is cleaning all dross and malefic energy from your aura, soul, and entire being.
Maybe i am heavily cursed during rtr and my aop isnt enough???
 
Hello :)

It can be difficult to clean until your soul becomes more clean. Keep at it and the time you put in will pay off.

If possible, sit near a window with sunlight coming in. If it's not possible, then have lights and a lamp on, facing you, so you feel more bright. This will make it easier for you to visualize bright cleaning light.

Surya or Raum, for the amount of repetitions you are comfortably able to do. Affirm that the energy is cleaning all dross and malefic energy from your aura, soul, and entire being.
Hi HPS Lydia,

what energy are we supposed to be using when we do the RTRS? Is it just energy from our auras, or a particular chakra? Or are we programming the suns energy?

Are we supposed to clean afterwards, because we are connecting to the enemy thoughform?

If we feel angry or frustrated, is this a good time to do the RTR? And use this energy in the ritual?

Hail Satan! Thx for your advice
 
Thanks hps. Can you tell me why the cleaning was easier for me months before and why it became harder now?? Any idea??
That happens sometimes. You might be bringing up more dross than before, as one example. You might be under more spiritual attack now, or perhaps undergoing a problematic transit. Keep it up and it will get easier :)
 
Hi HPS Lydia,

what energy are we supposed to be using when we do the RTRS? Is it just energy from our auras, or a particular chakra? Or are we programming the suns energy?

Are we supposed to clean afterwards, because we are connecting to the enemy thoughform?

If we feel angry or frustrated, is this a good time to do the RTR? And use this energy in the ritual?

Hail Satan! Thx for your advice
Hello :)

When doing an RTR, you're not using energy, you are removing the energy from the hebrew letters and nullifying it. But if you raise your energy first, you will be more powerful and effective at doing RTRs. To raise energy, you can do breathing exercises, or the VuVaVo mantra, or Satanas.

Cleaning after is recommended, but you are not connecting to the enemy thoughtforms by doing the RTR.

Yes, you can use your anger to power the RTR.
 
Why is it always the final RTR's? That make you fill this way..?
Even after I've done them for a while, I sort of felt like I wasn't doing enough. And then it made me wonder if I did something wrong? I even questioned myself?? Wondering if I had jew blood in me or something?
And kept asking my folks about our family history and background, race and nationality? And then I was even concerned about my health. I didn't give up my RTR's but still...I felt like I was missing something
 
Why is it always the final RTR's? That make you fill this way..?
Even after I've done them for a while, I sort of felt like I wasn't doing enough. And then it made me wonder if I did something wrong? I even questioned myself?? Wondering if I had jew blood in me or something?
And kept asking my folks about our family history and background, race and nationality? And then I was even concerned about my health. I didn't give up my RTR's but still...I felt like I was missing something
Normal. You need better aop. Its a psychic attack. Make you aop stronger. And raise enough energy for rtr.
 
The core of the issue is that you guys are agreeable personalities, and to be more disagreeable (not necessarily overall, but selectively, situationally) you would have to cultivate those properties Blitzkreig alluded to you. I would also add the runes Nauthiz and Sowilo to the mix. Personal Growth also had a few other good forms of practice included, but it all stems from being more assertive.
Henu can you be more specific. I mean reps of the runes combinations and affirmation.
Thank you in advance.
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top