Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1213: sell my soul to the devil

AskSatanOperator said:
how to do a simple ritual at home? how to sell my soul with the devil san make a contract agreement where I get wealth in the world

It goes not like that. In spiritual Satanism, tools are given so that you can make desired living by your own hands. Father Satan and Demons can help you to reach your personal goals if you gonna help to reach their their goals.

You can’t just give your soul and get what you want like you think, you have to dedicate your soul for higher purpose, and keep it like that, do what is necessary for accomplishment of highest purpose, which in fact is what you seek deep in your heart already, as dedication is eternal.

To get what you want you must go for it, and help those who help you to reach it, it is exchange of energy. SS is not about only material wealth, it is about one’s soul advancement, and going up in life, serious discipline and persistence with loyalty is needed, if you can maintain it on a daily basis, here is the things you can do.

Study truth and deprogram your mind from xianity and comunism:
exposingchristianity.com
joyofsatan.org

Here is dedication, but first study everything to know if this is right for you, as this is eternal commitment: https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Here is program to start your advancement:
https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

The rest info will find you in time as you will prove youself with your efforts.

Wealth is not only money, wealth is also soul. I consider you seek wealth on all levels, so here is your solution.

Good luck.

AskSatanOperator said:
how to do a simple ritual at home? how to sell my soul with the devil san make a contract agreement where I get wealth in the world
This is not based reality, but fairytales made up by jews.

Read joyofsatan.org

This is just a christian myth made up by christians to scare people. You cannot sell your soul because it's your own and nobody can take it from you, and Satan does not give instant money like a genie. Satanism itself is a Spiritual religion and we focus here on empowering and elevating our souls. Our souls are more important than material things and if you have a strong soul you can use magick to bring material things with ease.

Read http://www.joyofsatan.org

Why would anybody want to buy your weak little soul? What do you think it is worth? You can't even do the most basic psychic abilities yet. Your soul is not some valuable thing for the gods to want to take, because they are so much bigger than you. It is like comparing a tiny spark to the entire Sun.

But the gods can help teach you how to take care of your soul, how to use it, and how to make it stronger.

Why do you come here and ask these kinds of questions?

Before using the services on the forums make sure you read the site www.joyofsatan.org , it is one of the main things.

There is also a search function on the forums, use it.

We can't waste time answering the same question again and again, which we have answered more than 1000 times.

Especially to one who has not even had the good will to look 2 min at the main page of the site.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back