Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #660: maybe problems with food?

AskSatanOperator

I have two questions ( I am a woman )
A few days before my period and on all my days that I am in the ovulation part I can't eat something without feeling like throwing up, food is disgusting to me and I feel like throwing up, not to mention I can be very hungry but when I eat a piece it is like I have eaten a lot and I don't feel like eating, this stopped for a few months but then it came back and now it is stronger, I have never had stomach problems or anything. What can it be? ( I have not always had this, it started about a year ago when I started vomiting from so much cramps I felt )
Insomnia, also before my period I can't sleep, I know it's my hormones, but isn't there something I can do?
I have already used a remedy to be able to sleep it is passion fruit based, I was thinking of taking it again at least when I am like this.
Thanks xoxo

I had the same problem for a year, food making me nauseous at those times. I read somewhere that it can be related to the stomach Qi (yin or yang) going off-balance due to hormonal fluctuations.

I don't have any knowledge on this, and I don't know what direction to point you in. I'll ping CentralForce, he might know something, I think it's the best I can do.

Centralforce666 said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back