Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Overcoming Major SS Limitations: Gaining Free Time

If I wanted to strip away from something in my life and find a better option would that count as a destructive or constructive working, and would it be better to start it on a waning or waxing moon?
I desire to move in a new place to live but to also break the restrictive ties that are with this one. I understand Ansuz is for freeing, but shouldn't I add Fehu which is for new opportunities and Raidho which would surely help with physically travel and change? The place where I live and the people with whom I share it are the biggest external obstacle in my Satanic path so far.
I wonder whether in this case, the destructive and constructive energies would complement each other or cancel each other out. And would you recommend a planetary square over this kind of working?

Aquarius said:
Yagami Light said:
Sorry for the double message, but I would also like to ask how you perceive the term "Satanic career" in your mind. It is interesting what you said about "being paid to do Satan's work" so to speak, but how would that ever be possible? Unless someone has the knowledge and skills to do freelance work (eg a web developer, or some other trade that can be done online) we are forced to an 8 or more hours of work.

I don't want to be negative, but realistic. I can't rationally find any other way to avoid this (other than being a freelancer - but again, you may be working for many hours to get enough to survive- you will just be able to do it from home, so you may be able to take some breaks in-between your work and meditate), and this is why I'm asking how you perceive this "Satanic career" statement.

Thank you for your time.
Read the book "Unscripted" by DeMarco.

So true, this alone will change your mindset about work and wealth, it will probably save you from working the 9-5 jewish slave grind for 40 years only to "retire" when you are old if you even have enough money at that point(most don't, and social security if your in the US will not be there for you). The first thing that is needed is to change your mindset around wealth, because you believe there is no feasible way way to escape this 8 hour trap than you will find no options to leave it and btw I am not even talking about being a freelancer as that isn't viable either or even a small business owner as you will still be working 40 hrs but for yourself. You need to focus on building passive income through whatever means is available to you, this can be through investing, real estate, a business you have completely delegated, etc... There are many ways to wealth and each persons path is individual but I believe this is the best option for a "satanic career" as it will remove having to spend 1/3 of your life at a Jewish corporation and instead you can put that 1/3 into spiritual developement.

We are Spiritual Satanists and so have an advantage in acheiving these things as most have no occult background or support of the gods in these endevours. You can look at your chart to see where you will excel and build your path off of that, while manipulating coincidence with the workings shown above to ensure your success. Along with that you can ask the gods to guide you through this path as they want you to be free to develop spiritually. I would recommend asking a god with dominion over finances to guide you(Lucifuge Rofocal, Clauneck, Foras, etc...) or you could ask Satan as well. Then once the oppurtunity appears and the path becomes clear to you take it and don't look back.

Powerofjustice said:

It's almost impossible for me to explain it to you since you've dropped the book. It requires a change in mindset, a big one. Still we are fundamentally different from the target audience since our aim as SS is to spend time on ourselves the most instead of at our workplace, which is basically demanded anytime you're starting something new and big like that. Its not just taking out a loan either, its obvious you haven't taken out a loan in your life(not meant as an insult). A banker literally does NOT CARE what your income is. You can be making a million a month, if you bring a banker a financial statement that shows you just spend that million right away, they wont be interested. They want to see if you can bring them a financially viable idea. Everything else is just details, from putting up assets as securities to working out the terms of the loan and amount. Bankers want to give you money, its their job, they aren't your high school teacher looking for a reason to fail you in class, they want a good reason to give you money.
This sounds like high risk high reward.
Buying a house thats a million dollara with not a pwnny to your name is not doable for most of us.

And it can simply been seen in the soul that this way to earn money is not for most of us.

Also Id suggest tou stop promoting it in this way.
You do you but dont force it upon another powerofjustice.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Buying a house thats a million dollara with not a pwnny to your name is not doable for most of us.

And it can simply been seen in the soul that this way to earn money is not for most of us.

I don't know the prices around where you live, but around here you can get apartments for as low as 20 to 40 000 euros. Usually something to fix and not the best ones, but livable and rentable apartments... Or simply small ones. Surely you guys must have housing for less than million euros, right?

I don't quite understand your reluctance to passive income and investments as something like this is not gambling (high risk and high reward) but quite common way of accumulating wealth in form of assets and rather safe. I mean people do not blindly take loans and buy assets....

The Moon is currently in Aquarius, can i start Constructive-Style Working and Freeing-Style Working at the same time?

qdzero666 said:
The Moon is currently in Aquarius, can i start Constructive-Style Working and Freeing-Style Working at the same time?

No, because the moon is currently waxing (growing in strength), you will want to use a constructive style working. The upcoming Esbat on November 7th will be a very powerful date and it is in a good sign.

Henu the Great said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

I don't know the prices around where you live, but around here you can get apartments for as low as 20 to 40 000 euros. Usually something to fix and not the best ones, but livable and rentable apartments... Or simply small ones. Surely you guys must have housing for less than million euros, right?

I don't quite understand your reluctance to passive income and investments as something like this is not gambling (high risk and high reward) but quite common way of accumulating wealth in form of assets and rather safe. I mean people do not blindly take loans and buy assets....

https://www.funda.nl/koop/amsterdam/

These arw prices from the capital. They are not much lower anywhere else in the NL. Well maybe Groningen but you still easily pay 100.000-200.000 if you're lucky.

Houses that cost only 20-40k? thats something you can only dream of over here.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

These arw prices from the capital. They are not much lower anywhere else in the NL. Well maybe Groningen but you still easily pay 100.000-200.000 if you're lucky.

No, I wrote apartments. But you can get cheap houses out in the backwoods for the same price. But those are a bad investment most usually since people are flocking to larger centres thanks to globalist 2030 agenda and those usually need extensive repairs. But I digress. The point was that one million of currency is enough to buy multiple good or fine houses, even there (!), and you can rent then out, effectively giving you a free or semi-free real estate over a period of decade or two.

I get that investing is not high in your list, but excuses are not acceptable regardless.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
So true, this alone will change your mindset about work and wealth, it will probably save you from working the 9-5 jewish slave grind for 40 years only to "retire" when you are old if you even have enough money at that point(most don't, and social security if your in the US will not be there for you). The first thing that is needed is to change your mindset around wealth, because you believe there is no feasible way way to escape this 8 hour trap than you will find no options to leave it and btw I am not even talking about being a freelancer as that isn't viable either or even a small business owner as you will still be working 40 hrs but for yourself. You need to focus on building passive income through whatever means is available to you, this can be through investing, real estate, a business you have completely delegated, etc... There are many ways to wealth and each persons path is individual but I believe this is the best option for a "satanic career" as it will remove having to spend 1/3 of your life at a Jewish corporation and instead you can put that 1/3 into spiritual developement.

We are Spiritual Satanists and so have an advantage in acheiving these things as most have no occult background or support of the gods in these endevours. You can look at your chart to see where you will excel and build your path off of that, while manipulating coincidence with the workings shown above to ensure your success. Along with that you can ask the gods to guide you through this path as they want you to be free to develop spiritually. I would recommend asking a god with dominion over finances to guide you(Lucifuge Rofocal, Clauneck, Foras, etc...) or you could ask Satan as well. Then once the oppurtunity appears and the path becomes clear to you take it and don't look back.
I understand where you are coming from and you raise valid points. I would also like to present that it's not as clear cut as you put it. "Satanic Career" can mean many things. This depends on the individual and what kind of tasks they are to be expected to perform during their current incarnation. Things like military and government, or the admin of JoS, for example surely are at least 8 hours per day and in many cases, more, and are very much "Satanic" as they enable people to perform certain tasks that are not available in other positions that would benefit not only the individual as their evolutionary process unfolds but also the collective.

Henu the Great said:
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
I understand where you are coming from and you raise valid points. I would also like to present that it's not as clear cut as you put it. "Satanic Career" can mean many things. This depends on the individual and what kind of tasks they are to be expected to perform during their current incarnation. Things like military and government, or the admin of JoS, for example surely are at least 8 hours per day and in many cases, more, and are very much "Satanic" as they enable people to perform certain tasks that are not available in other positions that would benefit not only the individual as their evolutionary process unfolds but also the collective.

Fair enough, I do agree that each persons path is individual and a "Satanic Career" is not necessarily limited to just what I presented above which is why I recommended looking at your chart and asking the gods for guidance in this matter, but I do believe that many should consider this as a worthy goal if they are privy to it. If your end goal is to acheive the MO than it is imperative that you have the free time to do so, if you removed the need to have to work 40 hrs a week at a job than you can make your "Satanic Career" into spiritually advancing full time and doing spiritual warfare. Others can perhaps make a living off of the occult through tarot reading, astrology, writing, etc which may or may not be full time but either way would help with your development, and maybe others can acheive a situation where they only work part time. It is all individual so I won't criticize anyone(openly) who decides that what I have presented is not for them, as I don't know their situation. I only suggest people seriously consider where they are headed and what their long term goals are in regards to this as many just go along with the 9-5 because it was instilled into them and they wake up 20 years later in a shitty dead end career and life situation because it seemed "stable." Consider what is best for your spiritual development, adopt the spiritual 9-5.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Henu the Great said:
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:

Fair enough, I do agree that each persons path is individual and a "Satanic Career" is not necessarily limited to just what I presented above which is why I recommended looking at your chart and asking the gods for guidance in this matter, but I do believe that many should consider this as a worthy goal if they are privy to it. If your end goal is to acheive the MO than it is imperative that you have the free time to do so, if you removed the need to have to work 40 hrs a week at a job than you can make your "Satanic Career" into spiritually advancing full time and doing spiritual warfare. Others can perhaps make a living off of the occult through tarot reading, astrology, writing, etc which may or may not be full time but either way would help with your development, and maybe others can acheive a situation where they only work part time. It is all individual so I won't criticize anyone(openly) who decides that what I have presented is not for them, as I don't know their situation. I only suggest people seriously consider where they are headed and what their long term goals are in regards to this as many just go along with the 9-5 because it was instilled into them and they wake up 20 years later in a shitty dead end career and life situation because it seemed "stable." Consider what is best for your spiritual development, adopt the spiritual 9-5.

My grandmother once told me that there was someone who said that working 4 hours a day 6 days a week was ideal (if you also had to do housework). This was back in the last century.

Henu the Great said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

No, I wrote apartments. But you can get cheap houses out in the backwoods for the same price. But those are a bad investment most usually since people are flocking to larger centres thanks to globalist 2030 agenda and those usually need extensive repairs. But I digress. The point was that one million of currency is enough to buy multiple good or fine houses, even there (!), and you can rent then out, effectively giving you a free or semi-free real estate over a period of decade or two.

I get that investing is not high in your list, but excuses are not acceptable regardless.

There are no (natural) forests in the NL. Houses that are in forest protected areas are prime real estate. Even if they almost collapse.
Not to speak about farm houses or any other free standing house for that matter.

Did you think that I didn't look?

Even regular apartments dont go for that low. theyre more in the 100-200k or above.

And theyve been building more of those too because of scarcity of living space. Even a new apartment with a small floor squarage can go for 400k.

Theres virtually no way to do this. Not even buying agriculture land and turning that into building ground because of strickt muh laws.

Also one must first have that one mil @_@ .

Henu say something important or Im done talking to you.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Don't give up on building wealth. Strengthen your soul every day and perform multiple wealth workings per year.

Henu the Great said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Don't give up on building wealth. Strengthen your soul every day and perform multiple wealth workings per year.

Now thats good advice *thumbs up* .

I have often desired to be a priest in some Satanic order and get paid for the spiritual endeavours that I do. Yeah, this doesn't exist in our jewish culture.

Aum Shrim Maha Lakshmi yeyi Svahha works well for me every time. Remember to add the Aum at the beginning.

For best result, you can do the Merkaba meditation before as it generates lots of energy and empowers the solar plexus then go on chanting the Sanskrit mantra, dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi.

Osiris Silvio said:
I have often desired to be a priest in some Satanic order and get paid for the spiritual endeavours that I do. Yeah, this doesn't exist in our jewish culture.

Aum Shrim Maha Lakshmi yeyi Svahha works well for me every time. Remember to add the Aum at the beginning.

For best result, you can do the Merkaba meditation before as it generates lots of energy and empowers the solar plexus then go on chanting the Sanskrit mantra, dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi.

I visited a spiritualist church a few years back. Speaking to the people there I found I had a lot to tell them about the soul and meditation.

Of course those spiritualist churches still have the Xian buybull and cross on the wall. But the people were interested in chakras and meditation.

I thought I could take over their church and teach them true Spiritual Satanism because for spiritualists they didn't know much.

That was years ago and not in my area because I was in a hotel for a week as a travelling salesman.

Don't know how safe it would be for you to do that. Go to a spiritualist church and take it over with your superior knowledge.

Take it over to uncorrupt them. And free them from ignorance. It's nice to dream I like to say.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Henu the Great said:

My grandmother once told me that there was someone who said that working 4 hours a day 6 days a week was ideal (if you also had to do housework). This was back in the last century.

I can top that:

"The best way to do a job, is to get someone else to do it."

It's a joke.

Tirnenn said:
My own issue is I have all the free time in the world, but just keep... faltering for no given reason. I dedicated back in 2009, but it sure doesn't seem like it; I'll be all for it, a span of 3-14 days where I'll be on top of everything spiritually. Then bam I just stumble and fall... lay there on the path doing nothing (literally nothing if I didn't have my Planetary Square).
Sometimes for years.

I feel tired a a lot of the time and procrastinate like it's an Olympic sport, any progress on energy I make feels like it just... doesn't stick. I did try to work on myself after reading this thread and felt a bit better, but trying to make any lasting spiritual progress feels like such a struggle.

But I'm not giving up. I genuinely want to improve and fix things... just need to figure out how. Hail Satan.

It's the principle of momentum and inertia.

If you don't keep busy you will be lazy to get doing things.

So you need to get the ball rolling and get the momentum going.

But not only spiritual and mental. You should move the body by walking and practicing yoga, etc

I'm similar to you dedicating 2008. I was a meditation monster. I feel like I've lost a part of myself because that spiritual development has stopped and atrophied.

I work and just want to look at things to relax and stimulate my mind. I'm tired from work that does put me off doing the necessary.

You're lucky to have time. Really us that work dream of having our time and energy. Come on we can do this spiritual advancement. We know we must. Let's do it!

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=396837 time=1667282890 user_id=21286]
qdzero666 said:

No, because the moon is currently waxing (growing in strength), you will want to use a constructive style working. The upcoming Esbat on November 7th will be a very powerful date and it is in a good sign.

I've actually started it right away already.

I will lay off and start again on the 7th then.

Cheers

Abyssos said:
I must have been one of the main inspirations for this topic. I'm being a little sarcastic unfortunately, I understand I'm not the only one that struggles with time. Although my life has certainly gotten a lot better than it was about a year ago, and got a little better still a few months ago, life has remained rocky and difficult to keep up with.

I will certainly do my best to follow the advice given in this topic. Thank you Blitzkreig for this excellent post. I've come to realize that your frequent high-effort posts are a strong indicator of your advancement. If I were as advanced as you, I'd making frequent high-effort posts as well. I look forward to that time.

I will now explain the real reason I have made this post:

I have failed.

Life has been unforgiving, and I'm stressed out. Although I did complete the session of my Venus Square before the end of the astrological day of 11/1/22, I did not complete my spiritual routine before 11/2/22. My signature now says, "Austere since 11/2/22," rather than "Austere since 9/18/22." I had also been austere since 8/8/22, but I failed that too on September 18th, which explains that date.

I strive to be unforgiving and severe with myself. I must be patrician and flawless in my conduct. I won't let my failure escape notice here. I take full responsibility for having failed. I am at fault. The gravity of my failure is amplified considering the obligations and responsibilities I carry. I am morally obligated to give Satanic Spiritual Practice my full effort, and my having been consistent since 9/18/22 does not excuse my neglect on 11/2/22.

I will not flinch at any criticism, but will accept it humbly and steadfastly.

The slightest failure on my part does more damage to our people and future of the white race than can ever be acceptable.

I am sorry.

Hail Satan!

I had to look the meaning of two of your words up:

Austere and Patrician.

Austere is to be very strict and firm.

And Patrician is to come from a fine background like part of an aristocracy. So to be a person having refined tastes and mannerisms.

Mate just be yourself. I find with all I have on my plate I get myself all firm and serious. I see how people are so relaxed and slow and I know I need to slow myself down and calm myself. We get firm and serious because we are warriors and busy with important things here while juggling life as well. It's a sense of no down time. I envy those people oblivious to the war that are all relaxed. You don't want to be firm and stern you want to be normal. Which is relatively calm and relaxed. Austere has its place but not as a persons natural state.

Patrician. It's nice to power dress and feel like a success. But the clothes do not define you.

I'd suggest not trying to be all posh and sophisticated. Just be yourself.

Actually it's the words we use that make us posh not unnatural airs of superiority.

So in a nutshell I wouldn't aim to try and be austere and patrician.

Learn a few words to sprinkle into your vocabulary while conducting yourself at the same speed energy level as those you're dealing with. You want to fit in and not stand out as trying to be posh. Just do you.

Nature is unforgiving. We know the severity of not advancing ourselves. I see not advancing as wasting my life.

So I have the same desperation to see the improvement in myself but we need to do all those real life things which leaves us with little time and energy.

It truly is like a Satanic Career.

I do my out there in the world job. And then I spend lots of my time doing the vibrations and meditation. I set my alarm for an hour of meditation and it's like time speeds up and the alarms going off so soon.

Advancement is part of the warfare because we raise everyone's consciousness as we raise our own. We're all connected to the aether.

Keep up the good work but just do it like you do natural things like eating, cleaning, brushing teeth.

We stressing ourselves because we're seeing spiritual practice as foreign.

The enemy erased it from humanity. What we need is to embrace the natural thing of engaging in the spiritual with no more stress than we engage ourselves in the physical.

And just meditation on its own will naturally give you those two words.

Austere and Patrician.

Coibius said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=395481 time=1666733066 user_id=21286]
Intro

Thanks for the post Blitz. Quick 2 questions.
Back when SlyScorpion was mentioning Sun Conjunct Betelgeuse back in June this year and I was asking planetary square questions you mentioned doing a Fehu x Sowilo 40 each with the affirmation:
"This energy has permanently given me the wealth and opportunities to comfortably advance as fast as possible, in a totally positive manner for me."

But I took that as 40 reps of Fehu -> then 40 reps of Sowilo -> then affirmation.
Should I swap to one rep of Fehu then one of Sowilo 40 times -> then affirmation?

Second, I did that one for 102 days before I broke the pattern. I restarted it about 10 days ago. Will the new energies stack just fine with the old 102 days?

The manner you vibrate the runes in doesn't matter. I just like alternating because I feel like I can focus better on the energies being blended. As long as you aren't waiting like 20 minutes between runes, then you don't have to worry about it dissipating or something.

When you restart the working, yes it will stack in the sense that it is adding on top of old progress. However, don't start counting at 102, but restart at 0 and aim for another 40 days, at least. Don't go from 102 to 120, if that is what you meant.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
My residence is alternating between 2 places, and I have to share both of them with loads of wrong people, which leads to constraint and lack of time and overall fatigue so I thank you Brother for making this. The working for Freedom sounds so good..If in my working, I state that I am living in the best possible medium for me that allows me to fulfill my whole potential and encourages my growth as an SS, will Satan help me find a new place to stay, or perhaps improve this one, or at least help me not get affected by what's happening here?

You can leave the programming more broad. It doesn't necessarily have to be focused just on living space. If you do this, however, you may want to change the runes to something more specific to a home, such as with Berkano or Odhal. Although these are less tied to mobile wealth sources, they would help create a more comfortable and permanent living condition.

Raido and Jera are great for changing conditions, so perhaps this would manifest as being able to stay at one place and be free of these people. Yet, Ansuz and a free-styling working would more directly remove these obstacles, it just wouldn't leave you with additional wealth like the original workings would.

You will want to think about the specifics of your situation and which energy type would work best.

The Gods definitely do their best to help your situation, but these situations usually take time. They also want to see you take initiative, so you cannot simply wait for them to fix it. This is definitely worth consulting with them on advice, however.

nebu said:
the star energy meditation, in betelgeuse or others that have to do with wealth, is it really necessary to see and be outdoors?

No, but it helps because the energy would be more present. Besides other stars, this concept is seen more with starting solar workings during the day, as the solar energy is more present then. With fixed starts, these types of differences might not be as present. They definitely don't break a working, however.

Anubis&Maat said:
Can I ask you something about astrology? It's something personal from my natal chart, so I created this fake account. I have sagittarius in my 8th house and I have three planets in that house (mars is one of them) I'm a little scared because it has been said that sagittarius expands and house 8 is the house of death.

Should I free myself from mars karma? What negative consequences could you expect with that position?

Sagittarius is generally a positive expansion of sorts. It is like a journey. Sagittarius on the 8th house is pretty good, in a way, because it means the house itself is ruled by Jupiter.

It is the Mars which can bring violence, aggression, or accidents. This could potentially mean a violent death, but I would not worry about this if you are cleaning and advancing yourself as normal. The Gods definitely help in these sorts of situations, as HPS Maxine even mentioned Satan doing this for her.

The other planets also change the overall outcome, either making it better or worse. It is worth talking to the Gods about things like this to understand whether it is worth your current effort on fixing. In general, I would not be fearful of anything like death. Just focus on cleaning and keeping high energy and a strong AOP.

Yagami Light said:
Hey, thank you very much for this post! :)

I want to ask, why do you not include Capricorn in the good signs to start these workings?

For example, today is Sunday waxing Capricorn moon. Isn't it good for career workings?

Capricorn is related to the career as it is something you have to work hard and long at. However, this is not so good for actual expansion, especially outside of the career. On the page about Moon timings, it also says Capricorn is not a good time for getting favors from authorities, likely because the energy at the time is harsher and focused on "hard work" not rapid growth.

That is not to say that the sign is totally negative, but that it would not favor growth, since it is earth like and ruled by Saturn. It would be better for working with earth mantras or workings.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=397513 time=1667541510 user_id=21286]Capricorn is related to the career as it is something you have to work hard and long at. However, this is not so good for actual expansion, especially outside of the career. On the page about Moon timings, it also says Capricorn is not a good time for getting favors from authorities, likely because the energy at the time is harsher and focused on "hard work" not rapid growth.

That is not to say that the sign is totally negative, but that it would not favor growth, since it is earth like and ruled by Saturn. It would be better for working with earth mantras or workings.

Thank you very much for responding! It seems like I was looking at the moon signs in a wrong way this whole time. 😓

I'd like to ask you one more thing. Your post inspired me to start a working about *realizing* what my ideal career is; so I'll be using runes such as Kenaz, Mannaz and Dagaz (to give me awareness, intuition and knowledge about myself and the career that would match me and make me happy).
I had thought of starting this on 27th of November, Capricorn waxing moon, but now I'm in doubt. :?

Do you think an Aquarius moon (individuality) or Pisces moon (intuition) would be better instead? Or some other zodiac sign?

Thank you for your time. 🙏

Thersthara said:
I have a question that is a little unrelated to the subject, sorry for that.

Is the starting time of the spell the moment of the first vibration or the moment of the affirmation? I heard different things from a few people, I wanted to ask.

It is the moment of the first vibration.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Intro

I haven't seen this spoken about in the comments, thought I'd mention it.

If you live in America working for minimal wage, you're rich in most of the world. There's someone I know working 12 hours a day 6/7 days a week for 200 euro a month, that's 1.44 euro per hour or about the same in USD (currently anyway). I can afford to hire that person and pay them more to make ME way more money for almost no risk to myself. I can save about 10 grand and go to the place they are and live like a king for a year. I make almost 10x they do as passive income. The system is a tragedy. It's not as if I'm a better person than they are or even more qualified, they're older and smarter than I am.

If you live in America and you're "poor", you're bad with money. Americans don't know true poverty. True poverty is working long hours almost every day of your life and never making any financial growth, if you don't you starve and nobody cares if you do. If you can actually afford to buy brand name clothing then you aren't poor, you just have a shitty budget.

Let's assume that a person doing money rituals actually acquires some wealth advantage. If they have the tendency to overspend on useless things like a new gucci bag to stay RElEvEnt, it doesn't matter how much money they have or make. Poor people aren't always good at budgeting, they're just required to, often times budgeting for the wrong financial goals. Budgeting our money by choice is going to save us more money than any practical money ritual will give. I know a different person making more than double the amount I do and they're still poor as fuck. Learning to be satisfied living within affordable means is so crucial.

As far as rituals go, you're lucky to actually get anything out of it at first- you'll probably find your own money you totally forgot about. Maybe you get a better job, but that doesn't necessarily solve the real problem. The problem if it wasn't absolutely clear already is that it doesn't matter how much you make, it matters where it goes. You can win jackpot lottery tomorrow, continue being a "worthless eater"/NPC consumer and go bankrupt in a few years just like most people do.

Until people learn how to spend the money they already have, there's no point in discussing how they should be making more of it. If you're an indentured servant/literal modern slave working for almost literally nothing, what I said doesn't necessarily apply to you. Nobody deserve to work for 2 euro an hour- I'd pay a retarded, autistic, inbred down syndrome chimpanzee more than that. I've seen people making 2 euro an hour purchase "gucci bag" equivalents, if that's you then you're a fool.

653262725725724 said:

Until people learn how to spend the money they already have, there's no point in discussing how they should be making more of it. If you're an indentured servant/literal modern slave working for almost literally nothing, what I said doesn't necessarily apply to you. Nobody deserve to work for 2 euro an hour- I'd pay a retarded, autistic, inbred down syndrome chimpanzee more than that. I've seen people making 2 euro an hour purchase "gucci bag" equivalents, if that's you then you're a fool.

People are unaware with the fact that prices in a country are based on their own currency.

It may be 2 US dollar that they earn on a day but in their own currency they could probably buy a whole weeks worth of food for a single person with that money.

Yes circumstances are shit in other places but it is NOT up to *us* to fix their issues. We have 0 relations with them.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
653262725725724 said:

People are unaware with the fact that prices in a country are based on their own currency.

It may be 2 US dollar that they earn on a day but in their own currency they could probably buy a whole weeks worth of food for a single person with that money.

Yes circumstances are shit in other places but it is NOT up to *us* to fix their issues. We have 0 relations with them.

Tell that to Dark Lawyer. I have a pretty good idea of what his situation is like, he probably cant afford a decent meal anymore while inflation is so high.

If I can help people I'm going to, I'm not going to semi-succeed and watch people suffer for absolutely no fault of their own. It's not out of generosity either, I hate needless waste. When I see a guy working for a peanut at some sweat shop, I know I can buy their loyalty with even just two peanuts and they'll think I'm a generous person. The more peanuts they make me the more I give them, I grow = they grow.

It's not that we have to help people, helping the right people can help us. Like I said though, until people control their budget they wont have enough liquid funds to do much at all with it.

Please Asap reply Blitz....
The money mantra you posted seems a lot different, firstly the omission of AUM and lastly the change to SWAHA instead of SVAHA.

is it okay to use what you have posted?

Manofsatan said:
The money mantra you posted seems a lot different, firstly the omission of AUM and lastly the change to SWAHA instead of SVAHA.

What I have posted is exactly what HPS Maxine has written about in the old post of hers. Besides that, yes some modifications of mantras can happen and that is usually ok. For example, each rune has multiple variations. While this may technically change the energy by a little bit, it should still work as intended.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=398107 time=1667799583 user_id=21286]
Manofsatan said:

What I have posted is exactly what HPS Maxine has written about in the old post of hers. Besides that, yes some modifications of mantras can happen and that is usually ok. For example, each rune has multiple variations. While this may technically change the energy by a little bit, it should still work as intended.

Okay thank you, I'll stick with this one you posted, as I've done the modified once before.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Intro
I have two questions

1. Are these money spells in order of their power or are they randomly assorted?

2. Between the runes, planetary squares, money spell and hooded cobras> https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64966&p=299257&hilit=Gentile+wealth+working#p299257
"
>x40 POWER Affirmation day and night and whenever you have time. [SAME AFFIRMATION AS YOU STARTED]
>x108 Munka/ Freedom from obstacles. [SAME AFFIRMATION AS YOU STARTED]
>x100 AMON RA, GOD NAME. [SAME AFFIRMATION AS YOU STARTED]
>x80 Sol as a mini meditation on the solar plexus.
"
Post called gentile wealth working which one is the most powerful affirmation/spell for someone unemployed?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=397513 time=1667541510 user_id=21286]
Coibius said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Intro

Sagittarius is generally a positive expansion of sorts. It is like a journey. Sagittarius on the 8th house is pretty good, in a way, because it means the house itself is ruled by Jupiter.

It is the Mars which can bring violence, aggression, or accidents. This could potentially mean a violent death, but I would not worry about this if you are cleaning and advancing yourself as normal. The Gods definitely help in these sorts of situations, as HPS Maxine even mentioned Satan doing this for her.

The other planets also change the overall outcome, either making it better or worse. It is worth talking to the Gods about things like this to understand whether it is worth your current effort on fixing. In general, I would not be fearful of anything like death. Just focus on cleaning and keeping high energy and a strong AOP.

Thank you very much for your reply :)

Tirnenn said:
My own issue is I have all the free time in the world, but just keep... faltering for no given reason. I dedicated back in 2009, but it sure doesn't seem like it; I'll be all for it, a span of 3-14 days where I'll be on top of everything spiritually. Then bam I just stumble and fall... lay there on the path doing nothing (literally nothing if I didn't have my Planetary Square).
Sometimes for years.

I feel tired a a lot of the time and procrastinate like it's an Olympic sport, any progress on energy I make feels like it just... doesn't stick. I did try to work on myself after reading this thread and felt a bit better, but trying to make any lasting spiritual progress feels like such a struggle.

But I'm not giving up. I genuinely want to improve and fix things... just need to figure out how. Hail Satan.

You will have to go heavy on yoga and breathing exercises, which will give you both spiritual and physical empowerment. This is how you manage lower physical energy. Also, don't worry about excessive mental strain when meditating. It is more important that you simple will your mantras or other actions. Large amounts of visualization can be tiring.

The breath of fire is great for small boosts of energy. The Stomach 36 acupoint stimulates the digestion and outputs both blood and energy into the body from your food. The spleen 6 acupoint is the best for creating large amounts of yin in the body, which is good for anemia and similar conditions. Stomach 36 is can be pressed pretty long without issue, but spleen 6 can prove tiring after a bit, given that it is yin-building. Of course, yin deficiency itself can also cause tiredness, so a balance is necessary.

In the long term, you will want to make use of fire energies to improve yourself. Sowilo creates a natural drive and empowers all aspects of the soul, therefore you can use this to improve your overall ability to do more of any work.

Nauthiz is related to Saturn and discipline and helps you endure difficulty or "boring" situations. This is useful especially when you feel normal, but don't "feel like" doing your work.

Uruz is a combination of earth and fire as it pertains to our physical body. This is the best for physical health in all forms, whether you need more yin or yang aspects of your body.

In terms of what you can do soon, the Sun in Sagittarius is upcoming and can be used for an increased drive and energy to spiritually progress. There are other options, but you don't want to do too many workings, otherwise this can prove tiring or overwhelming.

Keep planning and focusing on this problem. Don't be dismayed if you feel any negative karma which can be expected when trying to improve yourself. Just keep applying the energy and do so over many workings. Your situation will definitely improve.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=398567 time=1668002871 user_id=21286]
Tirnenn said:
Sometimes for years.

You will have to go heavy on yoga and breathing exercises, which will give you both spiritual and physical empowerment. This is how you manage lower physical energy. Also, don't worry about excessive mental strain when meditating. It is more important that you simple will your mantras or other actions. Large amounts of visualization can be tiring.

The breath of fire is great for small boosts of energy. The Stomach 36 acupoint stimulates the digestion and outputs both blood and energy into the body from your food. The spleen 6 acupoint is the best for creating large amounts of yin in the body, which is good for anemia and similar conditions. Stomach 36 is can be pressed pretty long without issue, but spleen 6 can prove tiring after a bit, given that it is yin-building. Of course, yin deficiency itself can also cause tiredness, so a balance is necessary.

In the long term, you will want to make use of fire energies to improve yourself. Sowilo creates a natural drive and empowers all aspects of the soul, therefore you can use this to improve your overall ability to do more of any work.

Nauthiz is related to Saturn and discipline and helps you endure difficulty or "boring" situations. This is useful especially when you feel normal, but don't "feel like" doing your work.

Uruz is a combination of earth and fire as it pertains to our physical body. This is the best for physical health in all forms, whether you need more yin or yang aspects of your body.

In terms of what you can do soon, the Sun in Sagittarius is upcoming and can be used for an increased drive and energy to spiritually progress. There are other options, but you don't want to do too many workings, otherwise this can prove tiring or overwhelming.

Keep planning and focusing on this problem. Don't be dismayed if you feel any negative karma which can be expected when trying to improve yourself. Just keep applying the energy and do so over many workings. Your situation will definitely improve.

Brother Guardian, you always talk about acupoints. What resources, if any, could you recommend to someone who wants to get as good as you on it to the point we can also instantly come up with remedies to any given problem?

This is a field I want to learn about and I am sure combining acupoints with energy work, mantras and pranayama would really boost the overall efficacy of what we do.

If you have any books, websites or anything else, please share.

I think I asked you this before but don't remember getting a long answer, if any. If I simply missed it, my apologies.

Thank you.

Abyssos said:

Do not forget that you are not a Robot and cannot simply inject a line of code into your brain to support this work ethic. We have to work around our own abilities, including our energy and ability to regulate ourselves. This comes from our fire and earth "skills" respectively.

It is good that you strive to improve, but you cannot also whip yourself so severely that you destroy yourself. Missing 1 day of spiritual advancement is not the end of the world.

Think about what your biggest obstacles are, then put effort towards that. If you are tired and demotivated, then you know the problem is fire-related. If you feel fine, but don't want to work, then this is earth related. Otherwise, sometimes it is best to try a freeing working for certain limitations.

Powerofjustice said:
A banker literally does NOT CARE what your income is.
This is highly dependent on the country of your residence. What can be real in the U.S. may be impossible in other countries and vice versa. I've worked in a credit dept. of a bank so I know what I'm talking about.
The ideal, illusional scenario would be this:
1. firstly secure yourself a cheap credit line
2. buy real estate at rock bottom prices (typically after the market goes kaboom).

However, in the real world, this scenario is anything but easy. The banks have considerably tightened their credit policies (the banks have almost always been very conservative at least where I live). They won't even consider giving credit to a man/woman without a stable (job) income. They also prefer that this stability has already been there for months, preferably for years before you even apply. You might succeed in getting a loan from other institutions at a yearly loan shark rate of 18-20% but this is not economically sustainable.

The general economy here is currently going down the drain: small and medium businesses are going bankrupt, bigger companies are firing and downsizing. Then there is this war the politicians conveniently use to blame it all on. Electricity, natural gas and automotive fuel prices are high, food has gone up considerably, state funded construction is grinding to a halt, national inflation is over 22%. Teh jewses are really skimming everything they can at the moment. Soon there won't be that many people left who could afford to rent your property even IF you somehow manage to find a cheap credit line. You wouldn't want tenants who go delinquent. On top of that, over here we have laws protecting penniless tenants so one can't just evict them. The purchasing power is in sharp fall because the salaries/wages do not follow the inflation. Some realistic analysts even say that our country has never recovered from the 2008 crisis and I'm inclined to agree with them.

We just had a real estate bubble burst here, now is the cooling period. The market is mostly dead until the prices come down. Also banks tightened the policies, they won't lend €100K and they require a substantial down payment.

The above isn't to say that everything is doom and gloom when it comes to real estate. Surely there are narrow possibilities and loopholes to prosper if one is willing to dig deep enough but the main message of my post is this: before jumping the gun, educate yourself, read a lot, communicate with others in the real estate field, perform realistic AND pessimistic calculations, keep in touch with the current situation daily and... ask for the Powers of Hell for guidance.

Well when I started with meditations i was advancing really fast, i thought i had strong psychic abilities, i also was asking what this could mean in yahoo groups but noone answered me. Does this mean i was a high priest in my past life? What else could this mean?

Blitzkreig [JG said:

Option 1a-Long) Constructive-Style Working
Time: On a waxing Leo (Power), Sagittarius (Luck), Taurus (Materials), or Aquarius (Freedom) moon

FaRune2.gif
SolRune.gif
RitRune.gif
ArRune.gif

(Fehu+Sowilo+Raidho+Jera) x40
Affirmation:"This energy has permanently given me the wealth and opportunities to advance my Satanic career as fast as possible, in the best way for me." x10
I have a question about the Satanic career. What if someone had multiple and wanted to focus on one for example if someone had golfing and e-commerce. But wanted to focus on e-commerce

Will they need to adjust the affirmation like this and what are the effects?

"This energy has permanently given me the wealth and opportunities to advance my online e-commerce career as fast as possible, in the best way for me"

And what does the prase *satanic career* cover?
Thanks

1488 Kinsman. I was Boots and Braces from 1991 - 2004 now I help lead a Folkish Heathen Tribe. Good to see other National Socialists on here.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Intro

As SS, we can thank the Clergy for their past research, as now we have basically all the tools to advance. Therefore, we are at stage where we only need to "do the work".

Therefore, we are limited by our Satanic productivity. As long as we are productive on a regular basis, we can defend from, or overcome many or all obstacles.

Yet, I read many posts about people being burdened by outside obligations. This can take the form of a negative living situation, demanding friends or family, work obligations or lack of money, or overall poor social placement.

Even an 8-9 hour job is very demanding and consuming of our time, then we have to deal with chores at home and so on. Furthermore, we may have negative karma making this harder, or uncertainty with the economy.

For most people, this represents the foremost limitation to their advancement: simply having the opportunity to do so. Therefore, this should be addressed specifically and head on.

Despite some people who may think this problem is daunting or hard to resolve, it cannot be left unaddressed, especially with the capabilities to get some sort of relief. It would be silly and inefficient to spend time elsewhere whilst simultaneously facing such burdens.

---------------------------------

Problem: External Obligations (Work + Wealth, Chores, Negative relationships, etc)

All of us are burdened in some way by the above. While I cannot promise you total freedom from this, why should we let 8, 10, or 12 hours be lost to this? Our Satanic work is way more important! In an ideal world, we would be paid to continue our magical work, just like the priesthood of the ancient world, not be burdened by the same community we toil for!

What options do we have to fix this?

Constructive Energies:

Fehu #1: Similar to Jupiter, grants opportunity/luck, expansion, also wealth. Best for creating new opportunities.
Sowilo #16: Relates to the Sun, grants optimism, energy, wealth. Acts like "fuel" for your body, will, or lifestyle (pure wealth)
Raidho #5: Also solar in nature, but relates to a journey. Used for driving yourself through positive changes within the world.
Jera #12: More earth-like and not good for creating willpower, but rather for creating large, permanent changes over a long period of time.

Freeing Energies:

Ansuz #4: Air-related, pertains to intelligence, but also the act of getting around/removing obstacles
Munka: Sanskrit mantra for removing negative karma (wish I knew more details, but I have used it a lot)

With these options, we can then chant them together through a power number, or number of the runes itself, depending on the time one has.

--------------------

Option 1a-Long) Constructive-Style Working
Time: On a waxing Leo (Power), Sagittarius (Luck), Taurus (Materials), or Aquarius (Freedom) moon

FaRune2.gif
SolRune.gif
RitRune.gif
ArRune.gif

(Fehu+Sowilo+Raidho+Jera) x40
Affirmation:"This energy has permanently given me the wealth and opportunities to advance my Satanic career as fast as possible, in the best way for me." x10

Two other variants:

Option 1b-Short, Wealth focused)
FaRune2.gif
SolRune.gif

(Fehu + Sowilo) in multiples of x16 or x40, same affirmation.

Option 1c-Short, Opportunity focused)
FaRune2.gif
RitRune.gif

(Fehu + Raidho) in multiples of x5 or x40, same affirmation.

Do after or during affirmations, for at least 1 minute:
Visualization/Intentions: See yourself fully supported while happily working and accomplishing lots of advancement and warfare activities. Perhaps you see yourself from an external viewpoint, where you are able to do as much work as possible, without interruption. Also, know that everything is taken care of, including bills, children, parents, food/water.

See yourself moving into a higher plane of existence, now into one where you are advancing very quickly, like a priest(ess) of the past.

Know/see that you have solidified the structural elements of our world that will support your fastest advancement. Whatever obstacles you currently face have been changed into positive circumstances that grant you the rightful ability to advance Satanism.

--------------------

Option 2) Freeing-Style Working (More Info)
Time: On a waning Pisces (Endings), Capricorn (Atrophy), Scorpio (Transformations/Death), or Aquarius (Freedom) moon:

Either Munka in multiples of 9 or 40
or Ansuz
OsRune.gif
in multiples of 4, 9, 40
Affirmation:"This energy has permanently removed any external obstacles to my ability to advance my Satanic career, in the best way for me." x9

Do after or during affirmations, for at least 1 minute:
Visualization/Intentions: You can see chains around you crumbled into dust, then your Satanic activity strongly increasing. Feel your worries and burdens being removed. Know that you are now much more free and able than you were just previously. There is no reason to be bogged down by Clownworld restrictions; you are now free to advance as humanity should be.

--------------------

Option 3) Planetary Squares

Although such workings may not be always available, or in the exact energetic format that we desire, their power and speed makes them worthwhile to do.

Normally, it is Jupiter, the Sun, and Venus which rule opportunity, wealth/power, and wealth/luxury, respectively. We can make use of these energies for our purpose with material squares, and they will help in their own way. While these energies are not exactly the same as above, they are definitely better than nothing.

Because we want to stay focused on what is important, keep the affirmation the same as from Option 1. Remember to stay focused on your biggest obstacles.

As we are focusing on a specific outcome of wealth/opportunity, we can also make use of these planets in signs outside of their home/exalted ones. A great example of this is with the Sun in Sagittarius. Although this is still solar energy at heart, this orientation means it is directly fueling Sagittarius items or concepts.

The Sun in Sagittarius: "Sagittarius is the sign of good luck, as it is ruled by the benefic planet Jupiter. Luck often comes to Sagittarius and this sign has more of its share of millionaires. When Sagittarius is emphasized in the chart, often these people rise to the top in their chosen profession. "

Similarly, although Jupiter is most expansive within the signs of Sagittarius and Pisces, it's nature is to expand in general. Therefore, Jupiter in Taurus (which arrives in 2023) can be used for an expansive of material items within one's life.

Helpful Links for Planetary Squares

Planetary Square FAQ by HPHC

Audio files for Planetary Square mantras

To easily complete planetary squares, it is highly recommended to use the "Master Squares" application, by Bigot Boy:
Master Squares Thread Link
Working download link, by Henu

--------------------

Further insight: 'Money Meditation' by HPS Maxine

"Obtaining any serious amounts of money is one of the most difficult of workings because nearly everyone is obsessed with getting it. Money is god of this world. The competition is extremely high. In addition, most reliable information in working spells is kept secret and from the public.

The dollar sign $ is in the shape of a serpent. This is the kundalini serpentine energy, which gives power to our spells and magickal workings. You must be strong enough spiritually in order to get any serious amount of money. Wealth is not obtained or ruled by the heart chakra. To obtain any significant amounts of money, you must have a strong solar plexus [Sun] chakra. Money may be of green currency in certain countries, but wealth and riches are ruled by gold. Gold backs the money.

There are very few millionaires without a strong solar plexus chakra. To attract money and wealth, you must be open. You must be 100% that you deserve wealth and riches. Any past hang-ups concerning wealth [these can go back into past lives] must be completely destroyed and you must reprogram your mind and soul to attract money and that you are deserving of money. False religions teach that poverty is a virtue. This is so wealth and power can be in the hands of a few, while the masses are slaves.

The following working is effective in attracting money. Unfortunately, any permanent financial increases that are lasting take time for most people. In the beginning, small amounts of money may come to you, or a larger sum followed by modest amounts. Finances usually improve gradually. This has to do with your own personal spiritual abilities and powers. How strong you are indicates the length of time it will take you to permanently improve your financial situation.

The desire for and to attract money must be engraved and imbedded upon the soul. Workings must be consistent, with full focus and attention. Apply yourself 100%. Signs that the working is effective is money coming to you, regardless of where or what it is from. The best times for doing a money working, or beginning a money mantra are Sundays during the hours of Jupiter, Thursdays during the hours of the Sun or Venus [the Sun is more potent] and Fridays during the hours of Jupiter. The Moon should be waxing and in any of the following signs: Taurus, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, or Aquarius.

You will need a Satanic rosary or Mala beads for this.
Vibrate these words of power 108 times in a session per day for forty days without interruption. You cannot skip a day with this. Do this preferably at the same time every day:
SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA
(Editor addition: More information of this mantra)

Pronounced:
SHREEM MAH-HAH LAHK-SHMEE -YAYEEE SWAH-HAH After you complete the 108 repetitions, visualize plenty of money coming to you while affirming: "I am attracting large amounts of money to myself. This money is my own to keep and to spend as I choose." Repeat the affirmation with the visualization at least 3 times. Each 40 days is a working. In severe cases, the 40 days working may have to be repeated several times to reprogram the soul and to engrave the words of power into the soul to attract money consistently.
"

--------------------

In conclusion, these are all great options for dealing with a major obstacle to our advancement.

Do not self-limit yourself by thinking about how you may be stuck in your current situation. Instead, focusing on engraving these positive energies into your soul such that whatever situation you are in develops extremely positively for you.

It is very important that we take control of our lives in this way, providing a stable base for further growth. If you suffer from this problem, place a large emphasis on resolving this. Then you will have much more time to do anything else which you desire.

If anyone has anything else to add or share, please do!

Thank you for taking your time out of your day to write this helping out members who may not have free-time and obstacles preventing them from doing Satanic work. While this doesn't generally apply to me since while I do work for 10-11 hours a day (sometimes) I have a lot of free-time.
However I thought I would post my question on this topic instead of re-creating a new one since you, Henu and others have given me sound advice on my other posts/topics.

But to get to my question at hand, I've been having a problem for a long time with mostly my appetite and what I should eat. Well that's pretty simple I should be eating healthy but if you recall from my topic about the sun-square and removing health issues. I had been eating healthy almost obsessing about it but it was at the point where it was repetitive cause I was just eating the same type of food over and over again and not really getting anywhere. So I stopped eating healthy and fell back into the pit I was trying to climb my way out of, honestly I have fallen even further. Further neglecting my health and even my Meditations since I don't even recall the last time I ever did them. Last meditation/working I did was FEHU working to allow me wealth and basically more free-time but it was for like 3 days and then I quit meditating completely.

I am now even more down than ever, just eating junk-food and rarely healthy food if not at all now since it's right there and I don't really have to make it plus the use of either UberEats or having transport to get to such fast-food restaurants makes it even worse for me cause once I have the money I just ask my mum to take me up there and off we go.

I had more to write but I forgot what it was that I wanted to write but my question is: What can I do about my appetite and in general lethargy which has degrading my physical health and also my spiritual health since I am not meditating anymore? I do have moments of wanting to do it but I just don't do it. I dislike repetition such as eating the same type of food over and over again, I've thought of going to a dietician to help with my problem but I thought I would ask here and see what help everyone here can offer. But what should I do like for meal preparation, what should I make or eat. I'm at a complete loss now and I feel like it's just gonna get worse and worse.

Apologies for long post, maybe it best I wrote it in a new topic but I don't know I feel like it's better written here then posted to a new topic.

VortexOfLife said:
Thank you for taking your time out of your day to write this helping out members who may not have free-time and obstacles preventing them from doing Satanic work. While this doesn't generally apply to me since while I do work for 10-11 hours a day (sometimes) I have a lot of free-time.
However I thought I would post my question on this topic instead of re-creating a new one since you, Henu and others have given me sound advice on my other posts/topics.

But to get to my question at hand, I've been having a problem for a long time with mostly my appetite and what I should eat. Well that's pretty simple I should be eating healthy but if you recall from my topic about the sun-square and removing health issues. I had been eating healthy almost obsessing about it but it was at the point where it was repetitive cause I was just eating the same type of food over and over again and not really getting anywhere. So I stopped eating healthy and fell back into the pit I was trying to climb my way out of, honestly I have fallen even further. Further neglecting my health and even my Meditations since I don't even recall the last time I ever did them. Last meditation/working I did was FEHU working to allow me wealth and basically more free-time but it was for like 3 days and then I quit meditating completely.

I am now even more down than ever, just eating junk-food and rarely healthy food if not at all now since it's right there and I don't really have to make it plus the use of either UberEats or having transport to get to such fast-food restaurants makes it even worse for me cause once I have the money I just ask my mum to take me up there and off we go.

I had more to write but I forgot what it was that I wanted to write but my question is: What can I do about my appetite and in general lethargy which has degrading my physical health and also my spiritual health since I am not meditating anymore? I do have moments of wanting to do it but I just don't do it. I dislike repetition such as eating the same type of food over and over again, I've thought of going to a dietician to help with my problem but I thought I would ask here and see what help everyone here can offer. But what should I do like for meal preparation, what should I make or eat. I'm at a complete loss now and I feel like it's just gonna get worse and worse.

Apologies for long post, maybe it best I wrote it in a new topic but I don't know I feel like it's better written here then posted to a new topic.
For the lack of discipline, Nauthiz is a safe alternate for Saturn mantra to utilize.

For the lack of Solar energy, you can use Sanskrit Solar mantra, and runes such as Sowilo and Kenaz. Vibrating Raum into your solar plexus is one option as well.

Practicing yoga asanas consistently will improve your health, for sure. Just some ideas here...

I wouldn't recommend any workings aside from the ones directly improving your mental fortitude and health as you don't have your base covered. First you should strive to be unwavering in your dedication and commitment. Pranyama, asanas, meditation, day in day out. After you accomplish solid foundation, you are in a good position for wealth and other workings further broadening and building your soul.

Don't continue making excuses. We are talking about your wellbeing and future which are at stake here. Your health is your number one asset since everything else you do stems from it!!

For eating well, look up recipes online and start cooking your own meals. Steaming is good for vegetables, for example. Instead of Netflix of whatever, you read and learn about options for making meals. Then you shop and experiment, finding what you like. There will be trial and error, don't get discouraged. I would almost like to offer concession for eating out every once in a while something less healthy, but the case is that you do not work out and you need to get your act together so I can not honestly give such advice, but instead encourage you to step up and grow to be a healthy person.

I mentioned working out above. Not to overburden you or anything, but exercising is something you absolutely need to start looking into and begin to practice at some capacity eventually. Just a heads up...

Others will surely add more. Hail!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back