Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can i talk to a God even if im a new

Nýx

I'm new to satanism even if it's already helping me a lot. I have a problem with something and I can't manage it by myself yet. Can I talk to a demon even if I'm new and I don't have much power yet? I know it sounds silly but I really am lost and I need help. I don't mean to be disrespectful or something. Satan is my whole life.

Nýx said:
I'm new to satanism even if it's already helping me a lot. I have a problem with something and I can't manage it by myself yet. Can I talk to a demon even if I'm new and I don't have much power yet? I know it sounds silly but I really am lost and I need help. I don't mean to be disrespectful or something. Satan is my whole life.

It is just a matter of being open to hearing their response, however they still hear you when you communicate to them. There are no requirement's to talk to them, especially considering you need help.

Perhaps spend some time focusing on Satan's sigil and then try to communicate your message to him. Given that the communication may be one-sided, ask him for guidance on your situation.

Besides that, don't forget about everyone here. Plenty of people have likely gone through what you are experiencing and can give input. The Gods direct members to help others about specific issues, so maybe after describing your issue, your answer will come through the experiences of another member.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back