Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New here

Zero13

Hi, im new here, Im looking for help about the commitment to satan. I would really Like to commit My soul to Satan, but I'm not totally sure about it. Infact I think that the most important think that a human ha e is freedom. By committing my soul to Satan, isn't it like I lose the freedom of my soul?

Zero13 said:
By committing my soul to Satan, isn't it like I lose the freedom of my soul?

Not at all. Satan does not enslave your soul or take control over it.

Instead what making a commitment to Satan does is, Satan takes you under his wing and actively watches over you to ensure your protection and to guide you as you go through life and as you try to advance spiritually and as a person.

This in practice gives one more freedom than being alone, as Satan protects you from negative influences and teaches you to stay away from things or actions that would diminish your freedom long term.

The Joy of Satan dictates clearly that responsibility goes to the responsible, which means that the individual is responsible for their own life and choices and the consequences of these.

Satan will help make you aware of mistakes you are making, or things you can do better in life to be more successful or happy, but he does not dictate what you can or cannot do.

Your choices are your own even when dedicated to Satan, and he does not control your life or being like a tyrant or slave master that wants to control every aspect of a persons life.

One is even free to ignore his advice and continue making mistakes even if he tries to help you and make you aware of them, however, if one does so they are responsible for the consequences of their own actions and Satan would not protect a person from their own stupidity if it is repeated even after his advice was heard.

Ignoring him and his teaching simply means he will ignore you as well, he will not go out of his way to punish for this, as the only necessary punishment is the natural consequence of the mistake that is made.

Only if someone does things against Satan, another dedicated Satanist, or the Joy of Satan, or someone does something criminal and blames it on Satan, will he actively step in to punish a person for trying to do harm to him or something he cares about.

I assure you, dedicating to Satan is not going to make you any less free than you are today, and can instead give you much greater freedom as you learn from Him and the Gods how to take control over your life rather than float along the tide of life like a raft in the storm.

Hail Satan!

Zero13 said:
Hi, im new here, Im looking for help about the commitment to satan. I would really Like to commit My soul to Satan, but I'm not totally sure about it. Infact I think that the most important think that a human ha e is freedom. By committing my soul to Satan, isn't it like I lose the freedom of my soul?
I also saw it that way in the beginning, but in reality it is as if you are accompanied on this path and by doing the ritual you become part of Satan's family.
With the ritual of dedication you will have protection and guidance, whereas if you are not dedicated you are at the mercy of anything more powerful than you and when you die you will not be safe and anything could target you.
With the dedication a new chapter of life opens and with commitment and perseverance you will reach unimaginable joys and satisfactions, after all our soul was created for this kind of path.
The condition is simple, if you take this path seriously and want to advance, everyone will be happy to help you in the advancement (I am referring to the Gods and also to the members on JoS).

Personally, it was the best choice I ever made.

Question:
~Do you lose your freedom with the dedication?
Answer:
~You do not lose the freedom of your soul; on the contrary, you have the opportunity to make it truly free.

Welcome to the forums. The best thing for you to do is read the JoS website and then do the dedication ritual when you feel as though you’re ready. There are a lot of really knowledgeable people on these forums, so if you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

Zero13 said:

Welcome :). Loss of freedom? quite the contrary! It was the best decision of my life. Following Satan gives freedom to the individual versus how the enemy takes it away. I think you will benefit from reading the links in my sig. This freedom you gain to help and empower yourself and your life and to help you become self sufficient, and the best version of yourself in all facets. You do not "sell" your soul. Satan has nothing to do with hollywood reverse xnity. ;)

Zero13 said:
You should research the website more before doing the dedication

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back