Advanced Knowledge: Witches Sabbath & The Lunar Month Purification Circle [Updated]

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Invictus2

Re: Advanced Knowledge: Witches Sabbath & The Lunar Month Purification Circle [Updated]

Post by Invictus2 »

I was doing research on the dates, and as suggested looked up the 10th of July. Turns out there's a VoC starting on Jul 10, 02:16. Ends Sunday. (London time)
Does this mean that I need to figure out another date for another New Moon on a Saturday? I'm a little rusty in these matters but I believe that would make sense... I'm going for the 28 days working.

Are there any specific Planetary Hours to begin/end this?

Thanks!
Master

Re: Advanced Knowledge: Witches Sabbath & The Lunar Month Purification Circle

Post by Master »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:48 pm
Ferreter wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:23 pm
Can you elaborate on your signature, with the "Bit and Chip" and all that? Is this just a joke? It sounds so silly, but I am intrigued nonetheless.
Say the words 'Bit and Chip' out loud (vocally) to get Satan's computer! When the thoughtform asks for confirmation for delivery, if you want to get it, say yes and your Bit and Chip will be installed. It is distributed by a thoughtform and placed in the back of the head and both hands. It is weapons programs internet etc. Have fun! It is one of Satan's gifts and is considered a perfect computer. Try it for telepathic communications! Hail Satan!
Read his signature carefully, it is totally blasphemy against Satan.

It is the jews and their shitty superiors who are slaves and rule over slaves. Not Our Ancient and Eternal Gods.

They hate and envy us and Our Gods because we fight for freedom. They, on the other hand, fight for slavery and as they attack us, they attempt to shift the blame for what they are and do.
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

Master wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:02 pm
Thanks.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
Lydia

Re: Advanced Knowledge: Witches Sabbath & The Lunar Month Purification Circle [Updated]

Post by Lydia »

Invictus2 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:08 pm
I was doing research on the dates, and as suggested looked up the 10th of July. Turns out there's a VoC starting on Jul 10, 02:16. Ends Sunday. (London time)
Does this mean that I need to figure out another date for another New Moon on a Saturday? I'm a little rusty in these matters but I believe that would make sense... I'm going for the 28 days working.

Thanks!
London time, that's the new Moon at 02:16 Saturday morning. The VoC starts at 17:09 Saturday afternoon.
luis

Post by luis »

Egon wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:02 am
Is there a difference between cleaning done this time and one's daily soul cleaning/aura of protection?
I think its a deeper cleaning or a stronger cleaning. Basically its done on top of your normal cleaning to speed it up, if for example you see a bad transit manifest in your life, you can stop it by doing this on top of your normal cleaning, because its stronger and takes less than 40 days to see the effects. This can be used to clean/unblock a specific chakra if you can't wait 40 days.

I will try this last one and see how strong it is. When it comes to bad transits my normal cleaning/protection (that I'm doing every days for more than 2 years, so its quite strong) helps me a lot, I don't see them manifest in my life anymore but my chakras do need to be cleaned more. This is what I've understood. Hoodedcobra666 posted in a comment how in the future he is gonna share a deep cleaning meditation for helping with the Kundalini, so maybe there is still some info left out for this Sabbath.
Master

Post by Master »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:26 am
Master wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:02 pm
Thanks.
You're welcome.
Invictus2

Post by Invictus2 »

Lydia wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:44 am
Invictus2 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:08 pm

Thanks!
London time, that's the new Moon at 02:16 Saturday morning. The VoC starts at 17:09 Saturday afternoon.
Oh... This is awkward lol, wonder what else I messed up, might have started working on VoC, who knows... since apparently I wasn't checking it properly. May I ask which website you are using? I've been using Astro Seek... I was pretty sure that the hours on the left were the VoC, but apparently is the moon phases... I checked other website and you're right... I can start this working in the morning then. Any idea which hours are the best? When in doubt I usually go with Sun hours for this kind of things... I guess it can't go wrong with that.
Again, thanks for pointing that I was wrong. Glad I posted this here.
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Invictus2 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:42 pm
Lydia wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:44 am
Oh... This is awkward lol, wonder what else I messed up, might have started working on VoC, who knows... since apparently I wasn't checking it properly. May I ask which website you are using? I've been using Astro Seek... I was pretty sure that the hours on the left were the VoC, but apparently is the moon phases... I checked other website and you're right... I can start this working in the morning then. Any idea which hours are the best? When in doubt I usually go with Sun hours for this kind of things... I guess it can't go wrong with that.
Again, thanks for pointing that I was wrong. Glad I posted this here.
I use our SS Calendar, of course. It's why I spend so much time and effort into helping create it every year, as it includes moon phases, signs, VoC, as well as other relevant features. Check the link in my signature and download the one for your time zone. Next years calendar will be the best version yet btw as I had far more time to edit it and go over it thoroughly :)

As for the hour to do the working, HP Cobra will have to elaborate on that. I would personally use Sun too though.
Crystallized Mushroom

Post by Crystallized Mushroom »

lovely wonder what the next Advanced Knowledge will be :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: