Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 4154
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Stormblood »

Stormblood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:52 pm
Darkpagan666 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:42 am
...
Please, avoid spreading misinformation.

:arrow: The death rate of covid is ~0.001%. Nothing. Many death attributed to covid in reality are of people who never had it in the first place. Not covid-19 (the illness) nor Sars-CoV-2 (the virus).
:arrow: Cases are also very low. A real case is someone who has covid, not just sars. Asymptomatics only have Sars but it does nothing to them because it's either inactive or they have antibodies.
:arrow: ~95% of the results from tests are false positives that happens because:
1. They do not know the full genetic make-up of the virus
2. They use tests that cannot tell the difference between active and inactive virus
3. They count asymptomatics, which is unprecedented in history.
:arrow: Hospitals are not full/overcrowded. Going to all hospitals in your area you could see it for yourself. Also, speaking to trustworthy people who work in healthcare, civil protection, law enforcement and certain specialties of the military (nurses, doctors, healthcare assistants). Trustworthy means:
1. You know them very well (e.g. family members, relatives, real friends)
2. They have FIRST-HAND experience, instead of spreading gossip
:arrow: Marks do not save you from the virus, because:
1. The virus is not airborne
2. The virus is small enough to pass through FFP3 masks

Nobody goes into pandemic mode for a super weak virus. It is clear the majority of alleged deaths comes from patients who actually have seasonal flu and other unrelated pathologies.

HPS Maxine's advice on stocking up was not because of a non-existent virus but because of the unjustified measures applied (and soon-to-be-applied) by the enemy and the mass hysteria from the people (especially in the USA where NPCs are the most gullible and most easily weaponised on the planet). For the last claim, compare the damage done by terrorist organisations in the USA (i.e. BLM, antifa, lgbtq+) with the damage done in Europe and other parts of the world. In other words, unjustified violence and vandalism VS polite, respectful protests. In most of Europe, there was never any food shortages during lockdowns with the current measures. Virtually non-existent cases of assaulting supermarkets, as well as virtually non-existent cases of hoarding food all at once, because most people do not think only of themselves but are aware other people exist too and they need supplies too.
Also, masks are not safe to use long-term. Studies rightfully point at lung damage. More than 50% (the majority) of the medical community agrees on this. They are just scared to talk, seeing what happens to those who do: deplatforming, unlawful termination of employment, drastic wage cuts, all the way to personal and family threats (including injury).
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1524
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Stormblood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:56 pm
thy* not thou. Thou = you
My proper English isn’t touched up very well. The last time I saw Romeo and Juliet was ELA class my freshman year.
Don't you have indoor places that are obsessed with masks? Here you are not allowed indoors unless you put on a mask before entering. Absolutely ridiculous.
There’s some places like big box stores that say masks required and employees wear them but things indoors like restaurants are fine. Our mandate was lifted recently but even before then no one cared or was gonna hassle you over not wearing one. Going into a restaurant with the purpose of eating with a mask on is fucking ridiculous anyway.
Contact me privately [email protected]

Image

𖤐Soldiers of Satan.𖤐
𖤐There’s no holding back..𖤐
𖤐Born to raise hell...𖤐
𖤐We will attack!!!!𖤐
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1524
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

jrvan wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:51 pm
That's in the context of raising children though. What I'm speaking of is the way people choose to deal with problems. Everyone has their own preference. Ol Argedco Luciftias doesn't like to waste his energy butting heads with civilians (especially because he knows that nothing good or productive will come from it) which is very wise. Whereas you have me, I can't help myself. I just want to slap the stupid out of people, verbally or... otherwise :twisted:
Except conceding doesn’t solve the problem. It’s the typical cycle of abuse in this case abuse by the enemy with masks.
Contact me privately [email protected]

Image

𖤐Soldiers of Satan.𖤐
𖤐There’s no holding back..𖤐
𖤐Born to raise hell...𖤐
𖤐We will attack!!!!𖤐
User avatar
jrvan
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:31 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by jrvan »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 1:32 am
jrvan wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:51 pm
That's in the context of raising children though. What I'm speaking of is the way people choose to deal with problems. Everyone has their own preference. Ol Argedco Luciftias doesn't like to waste his energy butting heads with civilians (especially because he knows that nothing good or productive will come from it) which is very wise. Whereas you have me, I can't help myself. I just want to slap the stupid out of people, verbally or... otherwise :twisted:
Except conceding doesn’t solve the problem. It’s the typical cycle of abuse in this case abuse by the enemy with masks.
I don't disagree with you on that, but he also is SS which means he's too precious to be getting into any sort of potential trouble or causing problems for himself. He does things his way according to his own judgement and assessment of situations. If we all could afford to be making symbolic stands in public then we would, but instead we do RTR's and wait for the goyim to stop being goyim. We're very lucky to be able to do what we do, and to be able to even make symbolic stands for freedom in small capacities. In the middle ages, a Satanist wouldn't be able to leave the shadows at all. Dissent wasn't an option.
Know the past, so that you can map the future, and navigate the present.

Summary of my thoughts on gender: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56107
User avatar
EnkiUK3
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:37 pm

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by EnkiUK3 »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:09 pm
Darkpagan666 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:42 am
On the subject on face masks:
I have seen thousands of people wearing face masks incorrectly, and they wonder why they become infected???
Putting the mask under the chin and then on. So on, and then off, and repeat a hundred times. Touching the mask whilst touching the gods knows what.
Yeah it’s ridiculous that the maskholes use them improperly but then say that they help stop the spread.
Please do take this seriously, we all know this virus was created in a laboratory in Wuhan in the world largest virology centers. We do not know what the long term damage of Covid-19 is, and that is a fact. Viruses are known for causing great deal of physical damage i.e. CANCER. This may not happen at first, but viruses is highly likely to cause mutations within cells that turn out for the worse. Positive mutations rarely happens. Luckily meditations actually do change this.
This is the most pathetic illness ever even more so if it came from the wuhan lab. Soo deadly that you can test positive and have zero symptoms. This entire situation has strengthened my belief in terrain theory.
Children should only use this if they are in a place and situation that is more dangerous for them not using one, but then one should also try to leave that situation.
Children should NEVER be made to use them because it is abusive and inhumane to restrict breathing over something that has a 0% chance of harming them even if the masks did work.
Exercise helps to develop a better respiratory system by expanding the lungs and improving the oxygen uptake. Power breaths and breathing meditations does this as well. Playing instruments such as brass instruments also improves the lung capacity (remember to clean the instrument now and then).
Good advice but unfortunately the JSM and health departments won’t tell people this.
If you have underlying diseases I can only recommend to protect yourself by using masks in public areas such as bus transport, shopping centers and the like. Or avoiding these places all together if possible. I do recommend the same for the healthy ones.
Living in a bubble will only make one sicker.
Also, many people have died from Covid-19 as there are mass graves.
What mass graves? Can you send me the address to one?
This may be because many people have underlying diseases and so on, but that doesn't explain why a healthy 21 year old with perfect health just dies from the virus. Maybe this may be astronomical? I do not know.
There has been no healthy 21 year olds dying. The JSM has said there was, but in that case one of these people was a literal cancer patient with leukemia and the other was a major fatass. Funny how after a year ago we never saw anymore stories like this.

EnkiUK3 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:52 am
WTF is this
Who asked you to respond with a rude one word answer? Take care.

Ha ha not bad bro :lol: one thing i like very much is the badge SWG

Werwolf cant say i was a member of that ever over here as that would be against the law.

Nice.

Few books on it The Last Nazis. The book is the real Werwolfs Uk just a new thing that didnt last long.

also my man take care
Darkpagan666
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:33 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Darkpagan666 »

Stormblood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:52 pm
Darkpagan666 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:42 am
...
Please, avoid spreading misinformation.

:arrow: The death rate of covid is ~0.001%. Nothing. Many death attributed to covid in reality are of people who never had it in the first place. Not covid-19 (the illness) nor Sars-CoV-2 (the virus).
:arrow: Cases are also very low. A real case is someone who has covid, not just sars. Asymptomatics only have Sars but it does nothing to them because it's either inactive or they have antibodies.
:arrow: ~95% of the results from tests are false positives that happens because:
1. They do not know the full genetic make-up of the virus
2. They use tests that cannot tell the difference between active and inactive virus
3. They count asymptomatics, which is unprecedented in history.
:arrow: Hospitals are not full/overcrowded. Going to all hospitals in your area you could see it for yourself. Also, speaking to trustworthy people who work in healthcare, civil protection, law enforcement and certain specialties of the military (nurses, doctors, healthcare assistants). Trustworthy means:
1. You know them very well (e.g. family members, relatives, real friends)
2. They have FIRST-HAND experience, instead of spreading gossip
:arrow: Marks do not save you from the virus, because:
1. The virus is not airborne
2. The virus is small enough to pass through FFP3 masks

Nobody goes into pandemic mode for a super weak virus. It is clear the majority of alleged deaths comes from patients who actually have seasonal flu and other unrelated pathologies.

HPS Maxine's advice on stocking up was not because of a non-existent virus but because of the unjustified measures applied (and soon-to-be-applied) by the enemy and the mass hysteria from the people (especially in the USA where NPCs are the most gullible and most easily weaponised on the planet). For the last claim, compare the damage done by terrorist organisations in the USA (i.e. BLM, antifa, lgbtq+) with the damage done in Europe and other parts of the world. In other words, unjustified violence and vandalism VS polite, respectful protests. In most of Europe, there was never any food shortages during lockdowns with the current measures. Virtually non-existent cases of assaulting supermarkets, as well as virtually non-existent cases of hoarding food all at once, because most people do not think only of themselves but are aware other people exist too and they need supplies too.
Misinformation? Can you please send me links showing this virus not being dangerous at all? Are your sources legitimate?

The virus is destructive in other terms yes, if not as deadly. Why do many people suffer from lingering physical issues months after? Do you know the long term damage of this? No one does. I could say someone issued me the consequences of being infected. But why would I?

All viruses are airborn from what I gather, it is tiny particles that float through the air while we speak for an example because we spit. The virus is contained in small saliva particles that spreads like any other small particles with extremely low weight. This is basic science. And just for the sake of it, the particles doesn't "float" endlessly. They will fall on the ground eventually. Like a feather.

Ask a doctor or healthcare worker as a legitimate source? Fine, i'll be asking my colleages then. I am a healthcare worker and has seen the impact of the virus at first hand.

I know as well as many here the enemy hypes up the numbers of deaths. I said I do not know the exact number, but there are mass graves from people dying - Covid-19 is just a cofactor ending an ill persons life. So is a machine gun, as well as the person holding the machine gun. Your argument is baseless and poor.

Also, the 21 year old girl who died had perfect health. I know that for a fact. Avoiding bus transport and shopping centres aren't being anti-social.....lol. (this was really a comment to that "white" dude).

Take my words as fact, it is just as legitimate as yours. I don't mean to be rude or actually spread misinformation, but people should be on alert. Taking precautions, that is all.

Yeah, I remember what Maxine said.
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla
Darkpagan666
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:33 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Darkpagan666 »

Stormblood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:59 pm
Stormblood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:52 pm
Darkpagan666 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:42 am
...
Please, avoid spreading misinformation.

:arrow: The death rate of covid is ~0.001%. Nothing. Many death attributed to covid in reality are of people who never had it in the first place. Not covid-19 (the illness) nor Sars-CoV-2 (the virus).
:arrow: Cases are also very low. A real case is someone who has covid, not just sars. Asymptomatics only have Sars but it does nothing to them because it's either inactive or they have antibodies.
:arrow: ~95% of the results from tests are false positives that happens because:
1. They do not know the full genetic make-up of the virus
2. They use tests that cannot tell the difference between active and inactive virus
3. They count asymptomatics, which is unprecedented in history.
:arrow: Hospitals are not full/overcrowded. Going to all hospitals in your area you could see it for yourself. Also, speaking to trustworthy people who work in healthcare, civil protection, law enforcement and certain specialties of the military (nurses, doctors, healthcare assistants). Trustworthy means:
1. You know them very well (e.g. family members, relatives, real friends)
2. They have FIRST-HAND experience, instead of spreading gossip
:arrow: Marks do not save you from the virus, because:
1. The virus is not airborne
2. The virus is small enough to pass through FFP3 masks

Nobody goes into pandemic mode for a super weak virus. It is clear the majority of alleged deaths comes from patients who actually have seasonal flu and other unrelated pathologies.

HPS Maxine's advice on stocking up was not because of a non-existent virus but because of the unjustified measures applied (and soon-to-be-applied) by the enemy and the mass hysteria from the people (especially in the USA where NPCs are the most gullible and most easily weaponised on the planet). For the last claim, compare the damage done by terrorist organisations in the USA (i.e. BLM, antifa, lgbtq+) with the damage done in Europe and other parts of the world. In other words, unjustified violence and vandalism VS polite, respectful protests. In most of Europe, there was never any food shortages during lockdowns with the current measures. Virtually non-existent cases of assaulting supermarkets, as well as virtually non-existent cases of hoarding food all at once, because most people do not think only of themselves but are aware other people exist too and they need supplies too.
Also, masks are not safe to use long-term. Studies rightfully point at lung damage. More than 50% (the majority) of the medical community agrees on this. They are just scared to talk, seeing what happens to those who do: deplatforming, unlawful termination of employment, drastic wage cuts, all the way to personal and family threats (including injury).
Well, yes that may be. So long I haven't noticed any diffirence like impaired cognition or headaches nor reduce of lung capacity.

I wore a face mask for 15 hours everyday for 16 days in a row due to lockdown at work. No changes physically, but maybe I'll get a lung damage later as I still wear face mask 8 hours+ at work. No one else of my colleagues has issued any complainments about this. So it will be interesting to see what happens in a year from now.

Again, yes I know the enemy hype the deaths and so on. Control the media and these lockdowns and so on and so on. I was really talking about the damage the virus inflict upon people physical wise, as I know that is a real issue for sure.
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla
Darkpagan666
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:33 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Darkpagan666 »

Stormblood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:59 pm
Stormblood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:52 pm
Darkpagan666 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:42 am
...
Please, avoid spreading misinformation.

:arrow: The death rate of covid is ~0.001%. Nothing. Many death attributed to covid in reality are of people who never had it in the first place. Not covid-19 (the illness) nor Sars-CoV-2 (the virus).
:arrow: Cases are also very low. A real case is someone who has covid, not just sars. Asymptomatics only have Sars but it does nothing to them because it's either inactive or they have antibodies.
:arrow: ~95% of the results from tests are false positives that happens because:
1. They do not know the full genetic make-up of the virus
2. They use tests that cannot tell the difference between active and inactive virus
3. They count asymptomatics, which is unprecedented in history.
:arrow: Hospitals are not full/overcrowded. Going to all hospitals in your area you could see it for yourself. Also, speaking to trustworthy people who work in healthcare, civil protection, law enforcement and certain specialties of the military (nurses, doctors, healthcare assistants). Trustworthy means:
1. You know them very well (e.g. family members, relatives, real friends)
2. They have FIRST-HAND experience, instead of spreading gossip
:arrow: Marks do not save you from the virus, because:
1. The virus is not airborne
2. The virus is small enough to pass through FFP3 masks

Nobody goes into pandemic mode for a super weak virus. It is clear the majority of alleged deaths comes from patients who actually have seasonal flu and other unrelated pathologies.

HPS Maxine's advice on stocking up was not because of a non-existent virus but because of the unjustified measures applied (and soon-to-be-applied) by the enemy and the mass hysteria from the people (especially in the USA where NPCs are the most gullible and most easily weaponised on the planet). For the last claim, compare the damage done by terrorist organisations in the USA (i.e. BLM, antifa, lgbtq+) with the damage done in Europe and other parts of the world. In other words, unjustified violence and vandalism VS polite, respectful protests. In most of Europe, there was never any food shortages during lockdowns with the current measures. Virtually non-existent cases of assaulting supermarkets, as well as virtually non-existent cases of hoarding food all at once, because most people do not think only of themselves but are aware other people exist too and they need supplies too.
Also, masks are not safe to use long-term. Studies rightfully point at lung damage. More than 50% (the majority) of the medical community agrees on this. They are just scared to talk, seeing what happens to those who do: deplatforming, unlawful termination of employment, drastic wage cuts, all the way to personal and family threats (including injury).
Added note:
Most medical facemasks contains or are treated with polypropylene and silver chloride. Meaning you inhale microplastic and toxic. Dic copper oxide blur is used in reusable copper mouthpieces. The substances are hormone-mimicking and carcinogenic as well as destructive for the lungs (and the body in entirety). On my note, this is theory and need further investigation as it is not scientifically proven. It needs more study. But it is interesting and alarming nonetheless.

I am not in a position to claim it is proven. I just can't. I will not go into the why here for personal matters. Whoever wants to do that, fine for them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... masks.html

https://www.ecotextile.com/202104012760 ... masks.html

This may be why people report issues from wearing the masks. Again, I myself and the rest of my colleages have not experienced any breathing issues or any other "symptoms" from wearing these masks 8 hours + 5 days a week for over a year now. I will report it here on the forums if it so happens.

Again, the amount of deaths I do not argue as I do not know that. I am however extremely certain of the long term lingering physical issues caused by covid-19 as I see that everyday. I am also certain the risks of taking the vaccine.

Thanks.
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla
User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 1419
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:45 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Blitzkreig »

Darkpagan666 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:18 am
...
The body will compensate with energy from the rest of the body. Healthier people can negate most of this, since they have the energy to spare. This is likely the case for you. Elderly people would be more susceptible, for example, as they generate and store less energy. Everyone will have a reduced energy production rate from restricted oxygen, however.

This general concept goes for all things. It is why sometimes people get cancer after an exposure to something and others don't. Health is really a case-by-case basis.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Image

Hail Satan!
Darkpagan666
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:33 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Darkpagan666 »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 3:11 am
Darkpagan666 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:18 am
...
The body will compensate with energy from the rest of the body. Healthier people can negate most of this, since they have the energy to spare. This is likely the case for you. Elderly people would be more susceptible, for example, as they generate and store less energy. Everyone will have a reduced energy production rate from restricted oxygen, however.

This general concept goes for all things. It is why sometimes people get cancer after an exposure to something and others don't. Health is really a case-by-case basis.
Absolutely, yes. Thanks!
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla
Post Reply