Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how do i get out of these?

Russ

I'm having a emotional breakdown recently because of financial status

I'm 17 and my gf is living with me (she was kicked out of her house) my parents is no longer supporting me

And i need to shoplift so we can eat. I live in a very poor and over populated country that's why it's fucking hard to find a job and we're also under qualified especially now we're in a pandemic

Last night i was pressured and stressed where i can get money, i feel like im going insane i even doubted father Satan and Spiritual Satanism ( but I'm ok now, i regretted it and told father Satan that I'm sorry) . And some people is treating me like a shit recently.

Can i use ISA rune to help me shoplift? And should the affirmation before the vibration or after? I haven't really tried using runes.
Do you guys have any advice on how can i get out of these shits? I'm 3 month in satanism can i do death ritual?

Instead of shoplifting you should do a money working, vibrate fehu 88 or 111 times and affirm "I am attracting a big amount of money to myself in a positive and natural way for me, this money is completely mine and I can freely spend it"
Don't shoplift, you'll regret it later, ask Father Satan for help and don't doubt him. Be humble, accept what you can.

Russ said:
I'm having a emotional breakdown recently because of financial status

I'm 17 and my gf is living with me (she was kicked out of her house) my parents is no longer supporting me

And i need to shoplift so we can eat. I live in a very poor and over populated country that's why it's fucking hard to find a job and we're also under qualified especially now we're in a pandemic

Last night i was pressured and stressed where i can get money, i feel like im going insane i even doubted father Satan and Spiritual Satanism ( but I'm ok now, i regretted it and told father Satan that I'm sorry) . And some people is treating me like a shit recently.

Can i use ISA rune to help me shoplift? And should the affirmation before the vibration or after? I haven't really tried using runes.
Do you guys have any advice on how can i get out of these shits? I'm 3 month in satanism can i do death ritual?

Death spell is on many levels a mere stupid idea

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back