My Life is Null

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
SatanicMonarch666

My Life is Null

Postby SatanicMonarch666 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:22 am

Write before I start my English is not good, everyone sorry.

I'm 15, my life is so bad. Wake up in the morning, go to school, come home, sleep at 00:00 . Same routine again. I don't do anything school, I just sleep secretly. My mom is idiot, menace to me, "Read! Or jobless last". I want your help.

Türklere esenlikler, yardım ederseniz çok teşekkür ederim.
"Christianity is a prototype of Bolshevism: the mobilization by the Jew of the masses of slaves with the object of undermining society. Thus one understands that the healthy elements of the Roman world were proof against this doctrine."

FİNAL RTR

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: My Life is Null

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:45 am

I totally sympathise for you as I know how this is. Your mother tells you that because she wants you to be successful in life and to have a job, and not suffer in the future.

When you study, put some hours on the side to go to the internet, read, or play some video games. It will make you feel better.

Make sure to also have good friends at school and go out, and have some fun. Try to approach other people and be friends.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

MoonlessNight666

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:07 pm

SatanicMonarch666 wrote:Write before I start my English is not good, everyone sorry.

I'm 15, my life is so bad. Wake up in the morning, go to school, come home, sleep at 00:00 . Same routine again. I don't do anything school, I just sleep secretly. My mom is idiot, menace to me, "Read! Or jobless last". I want your help.

Sana bi soru; 8. sinifta misin liseye gectin mi?

SatanicMonarch666

Postby SatanicMonarch666 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:17 am

MoonlessNight666 wrote:
SatanicMonarch666 wrote:Write before I start my English is not good, everyone sorry.

Sana bi soru; 8. sinifta misin liseye gectin mi?

Liseye geçtim, yani ilk senem.
"Christianity is a prototype of Bolshevism: the mobilization by the Jew of the masses of slaves with the object of undermining society. Thus one understands that the healthy elements of the Roman world were proof against this doctrine."

FİNAL RTR

Obsidian Hues

Postby Obsidian Hues » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:28 am

Maybe try making a schedule for the day. I noticed once I made a schedule and made it routinely, I felt better about how I go about my day. I feel more accomplished. I wake up and start the day early so I have time to myself and wake up. I make myself herbal tea and make a list of what I need to do today. On your mother's comment, I'm unsure of how she is in real life given I don't know her. But it seems she just wants to to do well in life and to go far successfully. I agree with HP. Hoodedcobra666, in regards to putting time aside.
"Walls have ears. Doors have eyes. Trees have voices. Beasts tell lies. Beware the rain. Beware the snow. Beware the man, you think you know." - Song of Sapphique.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:54 pm

Obsidian Hues wrote:......

What are you about?

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:00 pm

Obsidian Hues wrote:Maybe try making a schedule for the day. I noticed once I made a schedule and made it routinely, I felt better about how I go about my day. I feel more accomplished. I wake up and start the day early so I have time to myself and wake up. I make myself herbal tea and make a list of what I need to do today. On your mother's comment, I'm unsure of how she is in real life given I don't know her. But it seems she just wants to to do well in life and to go far successfully. I agree with HP. Hoodedcobra666, in regards to putting time aside.
Nice degenerate profile picture you've got there, very interracial crap.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN