Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Yoga

Raven666

Greetings.

According to the 40 day program I am supposed to start doing Hatha Yoga today but my room is very tiny and I tried and it is not possible to do the positions. Other rooms in our house are not available most of the time but We are going to be moving to a new apartment in a month and I'll get a wider room. Until then can I continue doing Foundation Meditation instead of Yoga or is there anything else you would reccommend :?: Thanks.

When people have no room inside, they do it outside. It's freezing this time of the year, so probably not the best idea :lol:

Are there local of public facilities or gyms you can go to? Often times they have studios not in use that you can go to do yoga.

Stormblood said:
Is doing outside a viable option? If you're not in an Islamic country, most people won't bother you at all.

I live in Turkey so I guess the answer is no. Thanks for the advice tho.

94n said:
When people have no room inside, they do it outside. It's freezing this time of the year, so probably not the best idea :lol:

Are there local of public facilities or gyms you can go to? Often times they have studios not in use that you can go to do yoga.

Unfortunately no. There are only some paid gyms around me and some free facilities but in order to enter them you need to register for a spesific course and besides the courses the place is not eligibile to use. :(

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back