Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Grey in sleep paralysis?

MiniMe3388

When I had sleep paralysis I felt a lot of pain in the back of my head. I felt like I was connected to something and I said to myself "I don't give a fuck" and with my astral hand I grabbed the cable at the back of my head and imagined that I was smashing it. After I smashed it, I saw a picture of the grey. What could it be?

MiniMe3388 said:
When I had sleep paralysis I felt a lot of pain in the back of my head. I felt like I was connected to something and I said to myself "I don't give a fuck" and with my astral hand I grabbed the cable at the back of my head and imagined that I was smashing it. After I smashed it, I saw a picture of the grey. What could it be?
An enemy attack I'd say. One that you defended yourself against. :)

I've had imagery flashes of their disgusting bug-eyed faces before too. Was once working on my third eye trying to really see through it. I astrally heard someone day "do it now" and then immediately a flashed image of a grey filled my sight, probably trying to scare me. I legit didn't even stop for a second to even consider it, just ignored it and kept going, that shit is so normal to me.

What you did was the correct way of destroying a binding, link or something the enemy places on you. Very good job!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back