El Paso Shooting

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4625

El Paso Shooting

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:20 pm

For those who have been watching the news, an animal abomination in human form massacred some innocent people in El Paso, Texas. From the reports going on around, it is not certified whether or not this was a hate crime, or just a person who was flat insane. The media regardless tries to pass it on as a hate crime. Eventually the news will clear up.

There are some leaked photos of the shooter in which he appears to be clearly Jewish, provided these are the true photos. It's astonishing the case that many of these crazies so frequently happen to be jews,the majority of them until now have been jews at paper as well. This just goes to show how easily the jews can use their spiritual tools to facilitate even the sacrifice of many of their "own" in order to push their greater agendas.

While it has not been cleared yet, there appears that the animal left behind also a "racist" text, but it is not certain whether or not this is a forgery. Of course it might as well be created and loosely slapped together, which as per usual, there will be no mention of any jews in it, as it is not impossible that these are forged incidents or at least abetted somehow.

For example anything can happen and anyone can later go on and slap together a fake document to pin this on "White Supremacy". Very convenient to do.

The above is the current Meme to put everything in the same basket and condemn a whole race based on the actions of jews and other nutcases. Exactly, in other words, what the jews and others demand not be done on them on a systematic basis.

Whites can be collectively condemned from anything in this world if 1% of it did something at some historic interval even a million years ago.

The holy others and jews can never be condemned, even if they are menacing en masse. Actually even if caught in the act one has to think how one is a poor rapefugee or a persecuted jew and forgive all of it immidiately. Or one will be hanged as a racist.

The double standard is real. This is because everything is reported by the jewish media with the ultimate purpose of turning civilized nations to farms of racially mixed slave cattle.

So every event has to conform or made to conform to the rhetoric that there are evil Whites everywhere who want to do evil stuff because one jew parading to be White did something. While the tribal lobby that starts wars in the Middle East and kills sometimes 300 people a day for no reason is actually the holy people.

No White person would under any circumstance of sanity do anything like this, to further ruin the efforts of his own people to survive and abet the legal and otherwise total constraint of those who want their people to live.

Jews however would engage in this all very happily. So their crimes can be scapegoated to otherd after.

For a jew that is a cup of honey they cannot take their hand out from. In any organization of any meaning, jews always instigate strife, ruin and criminality. Even the idea of them rotting into jail for life, prompts them to do a crime with the clothing of their enemies, just so that they harm them, and drag them down.

Normally the right to bear arms is a fundamental right of any free people, but this right has been revoked from citizens in most places of the world. That way, citizens are defenseless, and the more defenseless citizens are, the more easy it is for criminals to prey upon them. Of course the jews are very focused on going around and around the same drill every-time:

1. Have one random sick fuck do some atrocity
2. Shill and say it is the Nazis as per usual
3. Further constrain and attack law, constitution, freedoms and so forth, redstraining them.

And lastly, repeat the above as many times as required until the populace yields to the psychic pressure of it all, and comes begging at the feet of those in power in order to lose more of their rights, thinking things would turn into an utopia if they had less.

Ans when this happens, one loses then everything as one's freedoms are at the borg to decide.

The situation is that the more rights are lost, the more crimes worsen and become greater. For example, people constrained of expression all their life, never express anger, and this creates killers.

If a people cannot bear arms, then 20 people will easily die such as in this most hideous mass shooting. If other people were also armed, or at least a couple, they could probably maim him and save more lives.

Bad guys always find weapons, and legislation about guns have changed nothing in regards to mafias, cartels, and all the related dross of the earth in these circles. The only thing not having guns changes is that these guys roam around totally free and able to loot and do crimes as they see fit.

When there is no gun ownership, this is a paradise for criminals, as they can do crimes as they see fit and prey upon the weak.

From news there has also been another mass shooting, all of which shows that this madness can also be used now in the media to intensify the anti-gun craze.

In order to impose Communism or for the government to do whatever it wants, the less armed, knowledgeable and aware people are, the better a bad government can rally them into enslavement.

How the enemy destroys nations is by gradually convincing them that all the crimes they do are for good reason.

There are things far deadlier than all sorts of guns. Drugs for one, are far more murderous than guns on a constant basis. But nobody likes to make a fuss about that. People are accustomed to this decay and therefore it rings no bells.

The mind altering drugs many people take on a daily basis as if it were normal, such as basically meth prescribed to little children, can have disastrous effects on the minds of people. This society is unhappy due to endless bastardization and alienation, and the only thing it does is to give people more pills to do to keep it going.

Within all this context, deplorable crimes such as the above are nothing strange.

As the muslim mayor of London said to make all the heinous attacks of Muslims look more normalized: "It is part and parcel of living in a big city".

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

StraitShot47
Posts: 483

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby StraitShot47 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:35 pm

Image fixed

Image

RavenRising
Posts: 2

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby RavenRising » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:38 pm

Amazing post!

I find it so very unique that we all came to the same conclusion at the same time that
1. The abomination is a jew.
2. This is a coverup for something else!

I love how in sync we now all are, especially when we realize our enemies are up to something!

Ave Satanas!

Hail Satan!

The Alchemist7
Posts: 738

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby The Alchemist7 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:08 pm

This attack is nearly identical with the one from New Zeeland in the Christchurch
Put it in this way

The Christchurch attack (all based on jewish media):
- Perpetrator: White man blamed for the shooting
- Reason: Hate against muslims
- A manifesto with racist views of the guy posted on the social platforms

El Paso shooting (all from jewish media again)
- Perpetrator: 21 years old White man blamed for the shooting
- Reason: Hate crime against immigrants and hispanics
- Racist manifesto held by the perpetrator which is stated that was found by the police

I don't know how is possible to get such a document in just a few hours from someone who apparently was suspicious of anything, unless is a planed scene for blaming Whites for being "hateful", but the reason is exactly the same as in New Zeeland, which is:

Fellow 2020 Democratic candidate and former San Antonio mayor, Julián Castro, said: “My heart is with the people of El Paso today as they cope with a devastating mass shooting … This attack is a tragic reminder of our government’s failure to do its most basic duty: to protect American lives. We need gun reform now.


https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... as-walmart

I think it's plain clear that this is jewish attempt to take the Americans the right to own guns.

Also, since the media reported that 3 mexicans were killed, maybe they'll also try to incite hate in the mexicans for the Whites and kill even more.

User avatar
Sun
Posts: 95

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby Sun » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:15 pm

It feels very staged and weird that this kind of thing happened in Texas of all places, which is the state where most people own guns and have guns on them all the time. Someone going on a rampage like that and killing people in a crowded area would have most likely been shot and killed by someone else in under a minute, but I didn't read much about the shooting, or if the gunman survived or was killed.

And of course its always the same BS story just like all the other shootings and false flags that's happen in the past recently. Its always some young dude who has posted on social media making racist slurs and talking about anti-immigration, white supremacy, and things like that right before the shootings happen. This kind of stuff is getting old really quick, and if you look on the comments on youtube about these shootings, a lot of people are really getting sick of all the BS and more people are getting woke and pointing out that these shootings are all false flags and staged to take away rights from us.

User avatar
sonnenkraft
Posts: 109
Location: Satanland

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby sonnenkraft » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:55 pm

Once you read (Esser-Hermann-Die-juedische-Weltpest) german Edition only
you can understand how Jewish do crimes,kill
How they spread Fear among the people only to reach their goals
History is repeating itself regarding to the jew acts ((( causes may vary but death is the same ))) .

yes Race awakening is important
Saat und Ernte / stark für arbeit und sieg

Image

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 263

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:56 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if he genuinely left behind that manifesto; he ostensibly speaks out against race-mixing, increased immigration and so on, which Jews naturally oppose amongst themselves in tribal territories. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to go from that to doing some shit that implicates White America as a horde of violent racist radicals.

He even says in the manifesto, according to what I've gathered, that his views predate Trump but that he knew the media would lambaste him as a Trump-supporter regardless. So just like that slippery New Zealand kike, he KNOWINGLY fulfilled his role well in smearing a movement he has no place in. Only this one openly admits his knowledge of what would result from his actions.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.


Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

jbkbmz
Posts: 261

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby jbkbmz » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:21 pm

And now we have another mass shooting in Dayton, Ohio.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4625

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:30 pm

Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:It wouldn't surprise me if he genuinely left behind that manifesto; he ostensibly speaks out against race-mixing, increased immigration and so on, which Jews naturally oppose amongst themselves in tribal territories. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to go from that to doing some shit that implicates White America as a horde of violent racist radicals.

He even says in the manifesto, according to what I've gathered, that his views predate Trump but that he knew the media would lambaste him as a Trump-supporter regardless. So just like that slippery New Zealand kike, he KNOWINGLY fulfilled his role well in smearing a movement he has no place in. Only this one openly admits his knowledge of what would result from his actions.


These nutcases, they claim they are studied in the "White Supremacy" and the related, but I never see them mentioning any jews on their so called "Manifestos".

So one goes into such a strange rampage, is so "Deep in" some imagined "White Supremacy", but doesn't mention the supposed eternal persecuted jews etc? He was supposedly a David Duke supporter, so how come?

Because he is a jew. And jews feel inclined to do crimes both for personal enjoyment and also blaming this on their enemies. A very good and tried method.

Up to now, a considerable amount of these rampaging animals who do mass shootings were by "Coincidence" jews. And by "Coincidence" we always have the same meme of "Evil Whitey" and "Take their guns" taking place.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

StraitShot47
Posts: 483

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby StraitShot47 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:31 pm

From the El Paso shooting I'm hearing there were 3 shooters, all the way to a staged terror drill.

Fyi in Texas you need a license to carry, and from the figures I'm finding around 5% of Texans have one.

StraitShot47
Posts: 483

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby StraitShot47 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:34 pm

There's also eye witness reports the El Paso shooter wore a mask, yet they have photos of him entering the walmart with no mask on.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4625

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:38 pm

StraitShot47 wrote:There's also eye witness reports the El Paso shooter wore a mask, yet they have photos of him entering the walmart with no mask on.


Fake news that say that things are always a fake shooting, doesn't make them less fake than CNN's kosher news. People under terror will report inconsistencies only due to fear, and in some cases they may have witnessed the crime directly in the scene.

There is a limit to the amount of how big a lie can be in these cases. You cannot possibly keep the mouths of 100 or 200 or 300 people and all their families involved in such a case with their mouth shut, without leaking anything, like not even a word.

So they say there were also thousands at Walmart, I don't see a lot of possibility you can fake something in such a place.

As such mentioning that everything is a hollywood drill is becoming a bit stupid at this point, some people even said the 9/11 didn't even happen, lol. They didn't see it, so it dindu happen!
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

jbkbmz
Posts: 261

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby jbkbmz » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:52 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... o-bar.html
..
Gilroy shooting.
El Paso shooting.
Dayton shooting.
All within days of each other
( I am trying to stay on topic. Just adding all of this together )

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 251

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby ZmajEriksson » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:02 pm

They're talking about the shooter having a manifesto that mentions Christchurch. There's no way this isn't a false flag
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

The Alchemist7
Posts: 738

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby The Alchemist7 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:06 pm

Sun wrote:It feels very staged and weird that this kind of thing happened in Texas of all places, which is the state where most people own guns and have guns on them all the time.

Is not weird at all. Jews can't do shit in a place where all the people own guns, because they will agressively fight back to protect themselves and their families. This is what the jews fear. They need to take the guns out of the people and let them defenseless in the case of a communist revolution to instaurate communism (not only in US but everywhere), so the people who oppose will be killed like little mosquitos. Also notice that areas where people carry guns are of the most peaceful in the world. This was also said about New Zeeland, is only the jewish attacks and media cover-up that make these places to look dangerous, where in reality there are mostly responsible people who use the guns only in extreme cases.

These kind of attacks are all small steps done by the jews in order to force the governments to ban the use of guns. In Romania when was overtaken by bolshevism, I never heard about any normal citizens to own any guns. I'm not sure but this might have been the case in Russia also. In a country where all the people have guns, any army would be heavily outnumbered and most likely defeated in a case of civil war.

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 998
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby Larissa666 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:07 pm

Americans, whatever happens: DO NOT LET THEM TAKE YOUR GUNS!


We Europeans gave up ours too easily, and as a result, we are powerless against any tyranny. People owning guns is not the reason for this happening. Rotting away of the society and jewish manipulation is the true reason behind this horror!


Whenever such thing happens, first thing leftists shout is: ZOMG, BAN GUNS, PLS!!! It is so obvious what is the main goal of this!
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

User avatar
GG Allin
Posts: 281

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby GG Allin » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:27 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:.

I just wanted to tell you I´m not able to reach https://www.evilgoy.org, so maybe it is also down.
As always thanks for the sermon.
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092
GG = OO = ∞

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4625

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:28 pm

GG Allin wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:.

I just wanted to tell you I´m not able to reach https://www.evilgoy.org, so maybe it is also down.
As always thanks for the sermon.


That is gone, gonna replace it with the .com for now. Thanks everyone for the notices sent.

KabbalahExposed is also now online again.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 251

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby ZmajEriksson » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:34 pm

Not sure how to post images here but I may have found one if the shooters dad. If I'm right his dad is a jew named Bryan Crusius
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

The Alchemist7
Posts: 738

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby The Alchemist7 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:45 pm

Larissa666 wrote: We Europeans gave up ours too easily, and as a result, we are powerless against any tyranny. People owning guns is not the reason for this happening. Rotting away of the society and jewish manipulation is the true reason behind this horror!

In the entire Europe people with age 18 or over (nearly) have the legal right to apply for a gun license. But here's the catchy thing, one has to come with a strong reason for getting a license, and that's nearly impossible because the police can easily find a reason to deny any request. Apparenlty "self-defence" is not accepted anymore in more and more countries, though this is mostly the main reason why one would want to get a license. Also anybody getting a firearm license might become suspect for the police, because due to these jewish attacks, anybody owning a gun is considered a potential criminal.

sip
Posts: 355
Location: 666

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby sip » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:56 pm

StraitShot47 wrote:From the El Paso shooting I'm hearing there were 3 shooters, all the way to a staged terror drill.

Fyi in Texas you need a license to carry, and from the figures I'm finding around 5% of Texans have one.


You do not a license to carry in Texas. If you are crossing county lines the vehicle extends to your personal domain, i.e. your home, business, place of employment or vehicle.

"Castle Doctine"

StraitShot47
Posts: 483

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby StraitShot47 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:03 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:There's also eye witness reports the El Paso shooter wore a mask, yet they have photos of him entering the walmart with no mask on.


Fake news that say that things are always a fake shooting, doesn't make them less fake than CNN's kosher news. People under terror will report inconsistencies only due to fear, and in some cases they may have witnessed the crime directly in the scene.

There is a limit to the amount of how big a lie can be in these cases. You cannot possibly keep the mouths of 100 or 200 or 300 people and all their families involved in such a case with their mouth shut, without leaking anything, like not even a word.

So they say there were also thousands at Walmart, I don't see a lot of possibility you can fake something in such a place.

As such mentioning that everything is a hollywood drill is becoming a bit stupid at this point, some people even said the 9/11 didn't even happen, lol. They didn't see it, so it dindu happen!


I agree that during these events terror does overcome the people, which can be manipulated.

What I'm about to say may not be the truth, but is my opinion. In events like this there is usually a terror drill suppose to go on. During these drills they have what one would call "coordinators" that keep people from interfering with the drill and move by bystanders along.

I never ran into anyone who thinks 9/11 didn't happen, but to think Arabs in planes did those attacks is gullible. The towers turned to literal dust, which isn't physically possible.

We'll probably never see the video footage of this event, or get to read the coroner reports.

StraitShot47
Posts: 483

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby StraitShot47 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:35 pm

Image

sip
Posts: 355
Location: 666

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby sip » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:44 pm

quacks like a Duck, walks like a Duck...

Why Does The Wal-Mart Shooter’s Father Make Videos Online Sitting In Front Of A Giant Star Of David?
By Andrew Bieszad on August 3, 2019 in Featured, General

http://shoebat.com/2019/08/03/why-does- ... -of-david/

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4625

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:25 pm

StraitShot47 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:There's also eye witness reports the El Paso shooter wore a mask, yet they have photos of him entering the walmart with no mask on.


Fake news that say that things are always a fake shooting, doesn't make them less fake than CNN's kosher news. People under terror will report inconsistencies only due to fear, and in some cases they may have witnessed the crime directly in the scene.

There is a limit to the amount of how big a lie can be in these cases. You cannot possibly keep the mouths of 100 or 200 or 300 people and all their families involved in such a case with their mouth shut, without leaking anything, like not even a word.

So they say there were also thousands at Walmart, I don't see a lot of possibility you can fake something in such a place.

As such mentioning that everything is a hollywood drill is becoming a bit stupid at this point, some people even said the 9/11 didn't even happen, lol. They didn't see it, so it dindu happen!


I agree that during these events terror does overcome the people, which can be manipulated.

What I'm about to say may not be the truth, but is my opinion. In events like this there is usually a terror drill suppose to go on. During these drills they have what one would call "coordinators" that keep people from interfering with the drill and move by bystanders along.

I never ran into anyone who thinks 9/11 didn't happen, but to think Arabs in planes did those attacks is gullible. The towers turned to literal dust, which isn't physically possible.

We'll probably never see the video footage of this event, or get to read the coroner reports.


9/11 was a known Israeli Intelligence and deep state work, this should be common knowledge. Meanwhile, people like to blame anything else.

My thinking is simple here. The jews don't have a problem of getting a few people killed. If anything, it all but helps them.

So I doubt personally they are as humane as to literally try to stage anything. All if not most of these shootings are real, and with real victims.

There is no point for the jews to be 'humanists' and care about goyim life involved, to supposedly try to stage anything as if they 'cared', having to pay actors and al the other troublesome things for life.

It's easier to them to guide one of their own in a massacre, and get the whole thing done with.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4625

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:28 pm

sip wrote:quacks like a Duck, walks like a Duck...

Why Does The Wal-Mart Shooter’s Father Make Videos Online Sitting In Front Of A Giant Star Of David?
By Andrew Bieszad on August 3, 2019 in Featured, General

http://shoebat.com/2019/08/03/why-does- ... -of-david/


He is probably one of these guys who is like infested in the Jewish Kabbalah and all the related, as for the creep shooter, it's obvious it's a jew from all the pictures provided here.

The Ohio shooter seems like a brutal and mentally fucked up normal boy, however. He also killed his sister in the shooting.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 217

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby Apprentice » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:39 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:The Ohio shooter seems like a brutal and mentally fucked up normal boy, however. He also killed his sister in the shooting.
I'm always wondering how they find suitable, malleable candidates and condition them to actually go and commit these crimes.

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 333
Location: Scotland

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby Personal Growth » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:47 am

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Larissa666 wrote: We Europeans gave up ours too easily, and as a result, we are powerless against any tyranny. People owning guns is not the reason for this happening. Rotting away of the society and jewish manipulation is the true reason behind this horror!

In the entire Europe people with age 18 or over (nearly) have the legal right to apply for a gun license. But here's the catchy thing, one has to come with a strong reason for getting a license, and that's nearly impossible because the police can easily find a reason to deny any request. Apparenlty "self-defence" is not accepted anymore in more and more countries, though this is mostly the main reason why one would want to get a license. Also anybody getting a firearm license might become suspect for the police, because due to these jewish attacks, anybody owning a gun is considered a potential criminal.


If I may mention my thought. Regardless of being allowed to carry a weapon or not we are not allowed to defend ourselves. I once had a run in with the police for defending myself with my fists. And the way I was treated by the police was mind blowing. Locked in their cells for three days because they arrested me Friday and pressed charges. So they kept me until Monday evening after being bailed and appearing in court. I maintain if I need to defend myself I will because it's my need for self preservation. But we have a major problem with the police being like Soviet Union authoritarian. They will break your spirit if you defend your self weapons or not. The jews have made it law that we cannot defend ourselves.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4625

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:50 am

Basically most of Europe is even if someone is coming to kill you, and you slap them in the face, you might go to jail as the criminal may cry you abused and attacked him.

This is what you get after 2000 years of Christianity. Boundless criminality and injustice anywhere.

Muslims can raze territories and keep the locals outside, and if the locals even say something silently like "Fuck Muslims" you're going to court and there will be social uproar because of these statements.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

jbkbmz
Posts: 261

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby jbkbmz » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:15 am

https://abcnews.go.com/US/bloody-august ... d=64768089 .. I am not sure if this is directly related to the other shootings, or just routine Chicago violence.

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 263

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:11 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:


These nutcases, they claim they are studied in the "White Supremacy" and the related, but I never see them mentioning any jews on their so called "Manifestos".

So one goes into such a strange rampage, is so "Deep in" some imagined "White Supremacy", but doesn't mention the supposed eternal persecuted jews etc? He was supposedly a David Duke supporter, so how come?

Because he is a jew. And jews feel inclined to do crimes both for personal enjoyment and also blaming this on their enemies. A very good and tried method.

Up to now, a considerable amount of these rampaging animals who do mass shootings were by "Coincidence" jews. And by "Coincidence" we always have the same meme of "Evil Whitey" and "Take their guns" taking place.


This plays well into the "shapeshifter" meme that's oft shared on Twitter, as well as EST/Every Single Time. That tactic remains effective so long as they retain their ability to masquerade as White people, for which they'll rely on the most outdated arguments like "judaism is just a religion go - guys."

Regarding the Dayton shooter, Connor Betts, I get weird Jewish vibes from his spaced out eyes, smile and facial structure, but I've been off about such things before. Sometimes you swear by it but nope.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.


Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

Shael
Posts: 1869

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby Shael » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:31 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Basically most of Europe is even if someone is coming to kill you, and you slap them in the face, you might go to jail as the criminal may cry you abused and attacked him.
I tell this to people all the time. Usually they just say I'm "exaggerating" or some bullshit like that, but sadly it is the truth indeed.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 884

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:05 pm

RavenRising wrote:Amazing post!

I find it so very unique that we all came to the same conclusion at the same time that
1. The abomination is a jew.
2. This is a coverup for something else!

I love how in sync we now all are, especially when we realize our enemies are up to something!

Ave Satanas!

Hail Satan!


Especially if you knew how things were say 2012 and before. Our people would defend the jew. We only briefly would talk about nazism and give the black sun site. Our people would become furious. They would pissed off that how dare we be Nazi.

This is how far things have come even here in the JOS. No one outside of us and NSM rally somewhere said anything. Now one looks on the internet everywhere and people are more vehement then we were here.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

StraitShot47
Posts: 483

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby StraitShot47 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:19 pm

Good explanation of the El Paso shooting.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6jBxoPIevJHk/

User avatar
GG Allin
Posts: 281

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby GG Allin » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:38 pm

"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092
GG = OO = ∞

hailourtruegod
Posts: 944

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:01 pm

The sick bastard at El Paso was the very stereotypical person the jew media tells the left that is their enemy. Nothing held back. Now the other sick bastard at Dayton was the stereotypical person who xian conservatives don't like. He was a socialist Democrat, was into Metal, liked anime and last but not least called himself a "Satanist".....

In my opinion it's too much of a coincidence and I'm starting to think they were both hired guns to escalate a civil war.

The low IQ xians are going to use the case of the Dayton one to keep worshipping the jews while saying theyre against them and using this as some sort of fuel to blame Satan instead of their own slave "religion" (program).
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

User avatar
Brdredr
Posts: 303
Location: Fuck off.
Contact:

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby Brdredr » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:52 pm

jbkbmz wrote:And now we have another mass shooting in Dayton, Ohio.


Which was done by a liberal who endorsed Pocahontas--er, excuse me, Elizabeth Warren as a presidential candidate. A liberal who calls dead Antifa members "martyrs" and has openly threatened to "kill all fascists" which, to an Antifa supporter/sympathizer, that means every white person and every conservative in general, white or not.

Yet they're *still* not designated as a terrorist group after so many mass shootings and assassination attempts, hmm...I wonder why?

"“Kill every fascist,” the shooter declared in 2018 on twitter, echoing a rallying cry of antifa ideologues. Over the next year, his tweets became increasingly violent. “Nazis deserve death and nothing else,” he tweeted last October. Betts frequently flung the label “Nazi” at those with whom he disagreed online.

By December, he reached out on Twitter to the Socialist Rifle ­Association, an antifa gun group, to comment about bump stocks, and the SRA responded to him. (A bump stock is an attachment for semiautomatic rifles that allow them to fire much faster.)" -New York Post

https://nypost.com/2019/08/06/dayton-sh ... ss-killer/

The "Socialist Rifle Association", the Atomwaffen Division of Antifa. But the mainstream media hears that he was a leftist in actuality, and they could not omit those facts before people read it, and spread the word. Initially, they blamed Trump for Dayton as well.

You also have to ask a very important question. How come when a "far-right" terrorist commits an attack, he is arrested but a "far-left" terrorist attacks he's killed? It's very simple, you can't extract a motive from a dead man so that leaves a bit of ambiguity on the topic doesn't it?

Then again, StraitShot47's image response kinda makes you think that the two shooters look pretty similar. Same forehead, same eyebrows, same glasses, but different jawline (You can only judge by the camera angle). Both shooters are so incredibly jewish they look like the same person.

So three mass shootings in a week. One in California, one in Texas, one in Ohio. There's no way this happened at random, and this chain of events comes just after the Democratic Debates on the 3rd, the same day El Paso happened. Then the shooting in Dayton happens the following night, this has to be a complete setup. There's no other explanation.
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Contact: [email protected]
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 689

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:49 am

Shael wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Basically most of Europe is even if someone is coming to kill you, and you slap them in the face, you might go to jail as the criminal may cry you abused and attacked him.
I tell this to people all the time. Usually they just say I'm "exaggerating" or some bullshit like that, but sadly it is the truth indeed.


I can confirm. Some people where whining that the cops killed a criminal and that i am an extremist for agreing wit the death penalty for murderors. I asked them if he gets out of jail and kills more peopleor even their families am i still the extremist? Too many people have this compulsory obsession t step up for the criminal. Once in a bus a gypsy tried to rob agirl and a friend of mine kicked him out. Many of the old people started to pick on the guy for attacking the poor innocent boy. The next on really is dumb sobare with me lol. I got attacked by a stray dog and kicked it and an old person got angry with me for being an animal hater. I guess i should have let the dog chew my leg. The levels of retardation are unmeasurable that is why i detest such people.

As for the incident in the topic i see there is enough proof he is a jew. If somehow this proof could become viral it would be amazing.

User avatar
Friend of Crows
Posts: 45

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby Friend of Crows » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:54 pm

White Supremacy this, White Supremacy that...meanwhile...in Texas:
Image

Quietlysings666
Posts: 106

Re: El Paso Shooting

Postby Quietlysings666 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:36 pm

[quote="H.

The mind altering drugs many people take on a daily basis as if it were normal, such as basically meth prescribed to little children, can have disastrous effects on the minds of people. This society is unhappy due to endless bastardization and alienation, and the only thing it does is to give people more pills to do to keep it going.

Within all this context, deplorable crimes such as the above are nothing strange.

As the muslim mayor of London said to make all the heinous attacks of Muslims look more normalized: "It is part and parcel of living in a big city".
Isent it crazy how good arabs are with weapons of skill, and how Im going to also as a nazi wear a wet towel so my hair dosent burn off when i ascend in the winter desert. people are just going to have to open their third eyes.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666[/quote]


I think that eventually the dopamine reproduction unit has already in manypeople reached a immune system firewall point. and that Some natuaral born mages like salem burke , will out of many dummies looking like they all do, 10 out of every 100,000 methheads will , with certain natal charts become extremly powerful and that death has already been the answer, but some will countinue the addiction,the rest will reincarnate and cameliooen camoflague immiadatly. (hey I hope nobody tells me if the times and dates are the same and that iv returned from the future and the past) and she fellout. paso (passover) EL as in losser. I think the jew in el paso is dead.
:D HAIL SATAN!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests