Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Initiation into Spiritual Satanism (HELP PLEASE)

Satanluva666

Can someone help me really quick? I’m 14, and I’m new to this whole Spirtual Satanism thing. I have not done my initiation yet, and would like to know something. Can I do this with a scented candle? It’s red, but I’m not sure if it having a scent would affect my results. I’m just waiting for a day that I’m home alone to do it, I have everything else needed to do it. That’s all for now. Thank you in advance.

Hail Father Satan!

The most important thing is don't mention Satanism directly and never tell anyone that you're a Satanist, they don't have any understanding of it all they know is what the kike horror movies lie to them with. Most people are so deeply brainwashed against the truth, they could react violently toward you if they thought something like that. Your best friends right now might end up becoming enemies later, things like this often change, so be careful even what you tell them. Someone trusted today could remember any little bit of potentially dangerous information and try to use it as a weapon years from now. If someone is already close to the truth, like if they talk strongly against the enemy's crimes, you can carefully teach them small hints to help guide them to the truth. Like examples of historical events that help them connect the dots. I know how tempting it is to tell the TRUTH to anyone who seems receptive to it, but you really gotta be careful what you reveal and how much.

You're very lucky to be coming to the truth so young, your potential growth is infinite. By the time you're grown, you'll already be far into your path towards being a god! :D Just trust your instincts, if you get a feeling guiding you to improve and help yourself listen to it. Just be open and the gods take good care of you. They will NEVER tell you to do anything bad, they only give positive advice to help you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back