Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1443: Falun Dafa

AskSatanOperator

I've seen videos of jews doing falun gong, clearly the movements and the way in which they did it all, it was disgusting and sick. But my question is why they manage to do Falun Gong, what's in it for them? I think it must be nothing because they don't have the crown chakra or the anja.

But what surprises me is the ability to do the exercises, do you have any suggestions why? It's just that I've never seen Jews doing kundalini yoga or hatha yoga.

AskSatanOperator said:
I've seen videos of jews doing falun gong, clearly the movements and the way in which they did it all, it was disgusting and sick. But my question is why they manage to do Falun Gong, what's in it for them? I think it must be nothing because they don't have the crown chakra or the anja.

But what surprises me is the ability to do the exercises, do you have any suggestions why? It's just that I've never seen Jews doing kundalini yoga or hatha yoga.

I think it’s for show, so jewish people would be everywhere and into everything, to be able to corrupt and destroy as much as possible, enemy alien hive don’t hesitate put their slaver poppets everywhere where they can, to confuse and enslave masses. They are ready to sacrifice even their own. Jews are only to be used, they are tool for jewhowa to manifest itself all over the place.

AskSatanOperator said:

Their "Chakra" system and the mechanisms of what their Chakras do are for different purposes. You could call it hijacked and wholly rewired, in a manner of speaking.

As for what they get out of Falun Gong, well, they are subversive. Any movement with some cursory accurate info will be astroturfed by them and turned into 'love the borg' garbage, along with betrayal and sending info to the CCP. But even a jew will obviously derive some benefit from stretching, etc.

Jews have hijacked yoga for ages.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back