Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1070: Sex machines

AskSatanOperator

I was wondering if using a sex machine (if you don't have a partner, either by choice or just yet) a good idea to have?

It helps me orgasm, but sometimes brings back past trauma to the surface (which I'm dealing with btw).

Is it bad?

If it's bad, how can I get rid of it safely that doesn't harm the environment and doesn't cause deep embarrassment from strangers or family members? thx

Okay, so, since nobody answered me to explain why or why not sex machines were/are bad, I asked my GD and he surprisingly answered me in a way where I actually heard him and saw visual ways.

So my GD told me that sex machines are bad because they were made by the jews in order to desensitize one from natural sex, to cause sexual hang ups and render people who when they do end up having sex with their partner, loved one, whatever, to "not feel that good", because people who use sex machines, they can make the sex machine go in unnatural speeds to which humans are not capable of.

In short, sex machines are bad and cause sexual hang ups as well as unsatisfying sexual intercourse with a partner, loved one, etc.
It all makes sense now.

I hope others can have a better understanding in this. Because it opened my eyes and made me realize so many things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back