Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hanuman

I am devout lover of satan /Shiva but I am seeing signs of Hanuman in my life a lot he has even confirmed through signs he is watching me he may be my guardian which demon god is he in satanism and other religions please let me know so that I may research on him

No one's corrected me yet

Horus/Purson = Garuda
Amon = Hanuman

I don't mind being wrong but that's what I think.

Samkara said:
Hanuman is an avatar of Shiva...

This albeit syncretically i.e. a Avatar of another God can be used. I'm sure in further mythology other Gods or kabalistic templates can be expressed such as below such as the factors of the MIND.

For example Hanuman is interesting besides being Siva. It's also a masculine personification of Sakini i.e. Kundalini Goddess or the template of the lady or queen of the Kundalini. But also the masculine property of it can drive the forces of Hanuman these simian/monkey armies to go everywhere.

In other words it can be an expression of you'll feel primal forces flow through you or the mother consciousness in a logical pattern i.e. Nadis.

On top of that Hanuman's army is most closely related to the mental faculties for example If your mind is undisciplined as with the average NPC out there. Delving into spirituality or even delving into basic factors such as focus. Comes akin to a monkey mind.

The mind is simian it's meant to convey the separation of the learned from the living. For example if you engage in properties of mindfulness, void, and or trance to a degree of mental control. Your mind is gonna kick back. In fact in recent times certain researches have put out there habitual properties of the self can take well over 200 days to even so much as alter. Perhaps you habitually do XYZ if you try and change the pattern forces at work are going to kick back and after plenty of cycles of times nearly if not over months nearing a solid year does a new habit ingrain itself.

Sheer fact is the mind is a monkey mind and this is the factor of Hanuman's monkey army minor effect. A further compounding of the mind is arisen with Kundalini. Here in the JOS we cannot stress the learning of control of the mind and the cleansing of the soul as some have felt cleaning = better control over their mind or more calmer states.

We emphasize this as later in time with Kundalini those lucky enough to reach these phenomena of states of the serpent. The serpent induces the Hanuman's major army. Where each reddened monkey is going crazy trashing and moving about everywhere.

Of course this is the soul and this is kinda like the Armageddon properties of the Ancient Greeks. Or certain vibrational meditations such as a trance state inducing vibrations and generating the Universal vibration of destruction whereby you feel like the entire Universe is ripping apart from your vibrations. Well further on it seems some civilizations created a Hanuman like mentality that the Kundalini is a force of nature that creates not just these forces of extreme properties but that on some level it'll feel like the World is ending.

And perhaps symbolically it is. Perhaps your World is ending. No longer are you a limited being but partaking in the fruit of the Gods working with the serpent and going higher you still gotta continue but your an insanely advanced entity. The old Human aspect died off. Now your living at a higher more developed way.

But at the same time you should always remain humble as there is an infinite and unlimited strata to climb up.

So Hanuman's properties are very cross-kabalistic or cross-technological in fact many other civilizations express similar tenants. For example how the Greeks developed themselves more into a kinda robotic mindset and took Automaton from a spiritual concept into a more literal concept. And then when there's tales of people describing the Gods as sometimes coming in with lifeless, metallic sentient servants certain qualities rubbed off on them in the factors of lost knowledge being placed into reality.

Hanuman is both a very simple and elegant way of describing the mind both for the average person and or unspiritual person and the person developing the mind for spirituality it's a "monkey mind". But also more advanced the Kundalini is also another aspect of Hanuman's army returning it requires a delicate approach and Kundalini should take it's time as you harness each segment of it's processes you'll remain well but if you force it and not ready it can really drive you crazy.

We see it with Buddhist, shaved heads. Or other civilizations emulating the Gods describing things that most of them never reached.

When's the last time you saw a buddhist Kundalini risen and actually going, "I shaved my head and it helped me keep my head cool from burning surges".

Again it's comical but also endearing as even in their communist corruption there is still a shred of truth in it. Even if it's still a corrupted property used in modern context without any emphasis on driving to those levels rather than the traditional communist bullshit of turn your soul into a husk and eviscerate it into the akasha.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back