Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sigils

Satasdisciple

Hello my fellow SS, I hope you are all doing well, Im seeking better understanding here in regards to sigils and getting in touch with our Gods.

Ive just been wondering, the question,”how and why do sigils work”?

How does focusing on a symbol get me in touch with another being from another world and what does it do exactly?

Is this basically connecting our minds to their minds? Or can someone elaborate on this a little?

To answer simply: Sigils connect certain pathways in the soul. This is why even just meditating on a sigil can improve us and heal us in various ways. They also open channels for us to connect to the God.

Surely, Quantum Physics/Quantum Mechanics/Quantum Entanglement is exactly what it is. In Quantum Physics, 2 entangled particles (2 particles which are joined or connected somehow) interact with each other. This means that for example when one of these particles is affected in a way, the other joined/connected/entangled particle is also affected - and get this - no matter how far apart they are, no matter the distance between them.

When we send Energy to a God or Goddess, e.g. as thanksgiving, we can simply visualise that Energy (usually as a ball, for ease of visualisation) there in front of Them. In the Physical realm, things take time to travel from A to B. In the Spiritual/Astral realm, time and space are irrelevant; we are a few hundred to a couple of thousand lightyears away from Duat/Orion, but sending a God or Goddess some Energy would be there not merely instantly but instantaneously (just to emphasise).

I knew a bit about this quantum entanglement already, but searching for it now provided me with a recent-ish article. It was also the first result -

Quantum entanglement is when two particles link together in a certain way no matter how far apart they are in space. Their state remains the same.
16/03/2022
https://www.space.com/31933-quantum-entanglement-action-at-a-distance.html
https://archive.ph/DQnHn

I have typed a post for my Musing thread. It is just my own thoughts. I may not be able to answer your question directly, but I pinged you in it, so hopefully it will help. You should see it here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back