Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For the ones that need it: Solid AOP working

Shadowcat

I have mentioned it in one or two posts but I will make it a main topic here so everyone can see and i'll bookmark it in my sig.
I feel that my guardian has helped me and led me to this working, especially since i started it right before i dodged some really sketchy shit on and off the workplace, as well as certain astral attacks.

For all you SS out there getting ganked by greys, jews and other enemy filth, or weather Saturn or some other misfortune is kicking your ass i guarantee it is largely because your armor is weak and damaged.

I can't weld it back together for you unfortunately but i can give you something that has personally helped me, and also with deflecting the curses of the enemy mercilessly that have tried to make things manifest towards me.

Start during a waxing moon in a good sign, especially taurus or cancer. Do this on top of returning curses parts 1 and 2, especially after RTR'S.

Vibrate the following runes:
Algiz 20x
Sowilo 20x
Tyr 20x

The reps can be increased if you feel you need it to 40,50,100 etc. Know your limits though as far as time and energy and do not burnout.

Then make the following affirmation 10x: "The energies of Algiz, Sowilo and Tyr are forming an impenetrable, invincible aura of protection around me that protects me from all forms of harm and negativity at all times in every way. All who attempt to curse me, or direct hate, ill will or harm upon me will have it returned to them 10 fold in every way"

Vibrate AUM 1x

This will at least significantly mitigate whatever attacks or other harm that comes your way. Another manifestation of the energy working will also be that your senses are heightened at being able to pick up danger or ill will directed that can manifest badly and allow you to take action to avoid or deflect.

Hope it helps. Either make it a 40 day working, or even ideally, make it a part of your daily routine.

I am using the same runes for the same purpose. 2 x 10 minutes a day, anything less seems to be insufficient. I like this setup for aop, it has worked well.

Shadowcat said:
I have mentioned it in one or two posts but I will make it a main topic here so everyone can see and i'll bookmark it in my sig.
I feel that my guardian has helped me and led me to this working, especially since i started it right before i dodged some really sketchy shit on and off the workplace, as well as certain astral attacks.

For all you SS out there getting ganked by greys, jews and other enemy filth, or weather Saturn or some other misfortune is kicking your ass i guarantee it is largely because your armor is weak and damaged.

I can't weld it back together for you unfortunately but i can give you something that has personally helped me, and also with deflecting the curses of the enemy mercilessly that have tried to make things manifest towards me.

Start during a waxing moon in a good sign, especially taurus or cancer. Do this on top of returning curses parts 1 and 2, especially after RTR'S.

Algiz 20x
Sowilo 20x
Tyr 20x

The reps can be increased if you feel you need it to 40,50,100 etc. Know your limits though as far as time and energy and do not burnout.

Then make the following affirmation 10x: "The energies of Algiz, Sowilo and Tyr are forming an impenetrable, invincible aura of protection around me that protects me from all forms of harm and negativity at all times in every way. All who attempt to curse me, or direct hate, ill will or harm upon me will have it returned to them 10 fold in every way"

Vibrate AUM 1x

This will at least significantly mitigate whatever attacks or other harm that comes your way. Another manifestation of the energy working will also be that your senses are heightened at being able to pick up danger or ill will directed that can manifest badly and allow you to take action to avoid or deflect.

Hope it helps. Either make it a 40 day working, or even ideally, make it a part of your daily routine.
thank you SO MUCH for this. i truly appreciate it. i also kinda envy you because you are advanced to the point where the demons are giving you meditations :lol: but good job, seriously. keep on going

This will definitely be helpful, exactly what I want..Will be very effective when you do this everyday forever make it an habit..With time your aura will be very strong and reflect curses and anything, prevent danger of any kind, a very nice AOP to add to our daily meditation routine..Affirmation is very ok but I will add some specifics to mine..
Nothing is too small to contribute to forums, keep this up for the benefit of our new members trust me it will help them..

Shadowcat said:
Henu the Great said:
I am using the same runes for the same purpose. 2 x 10 minutes a day, anything less seems to be insufficient. I like this setup for aop, it has worked well.

Hell yes dude its fucking tank armor :D
"tank armor"
Happy%2Btime%2Bfor%2Bthis%2Bthree%2Bsignal%2Bofficers.jpg

Shadowcat said:

Algiz 20x
Sowilo 20x
Tyr 20x

Vibrate AUM 1x

Thanks ShadowCat for posting this but also for the replies in the other topic.

Nice! My approach regarding aop is that I started a long time ago with the affirmation from Astarte so I will not change this affirmation and I think many others are in the same situation. So my advice is to do an extra aop for atleast 40 days when someone feels overwhelmed. And this is a really great example, thanks! :D

I had a similar idea about, e.g. "impenetrable, invincible" Aura of Protection, but I didn't actually do it. Regarding the "ten-fold return"; is it actually real? You'd need to raise that energy/those energies enough to return-1-and-then-9-times-more it back to them, like the "three-fold return" is nonsense in wicca, etc.

FancyMancy said:
Regarding the "ten-fold return"; is it actually real?
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeFoldLie.html
The "Three-fold", the "Ten-fold", the "One-hundred-fold”; all of these were invented by a few human beings to frighten the masses, in order to maintain spiritual control.

FancyMancy said:
I had a similar idea about, e.g. "impenetrable, invincible" Aura of Protection, but I didn't actually do it. Regarding the "ten-fold return"; is it actually real? You'd need to raise that energy/those energies enough to return-1-and-then-9-times-more it back to them, like the "three-fold return" is nonsense in wicca, etc.

in anycase the energy bulding overtime for this would do that, but its really just for a definite hard throwback in the offenders face. As stated if you feel 20 isnt enough you can do more to make it build more if you have the time.

Diablo666 said:
This will definitely be helpful, exactly what I want..Will be very effective when you do this everyday forever make it an habit..With time your aura will be very strong and reflect curses and anything, prevent danger of any kind, a very nice AOP to add to our daily meditation routine..Affirmation is very ok but I will add some specifics to mine..
Nothing is too small to contribute to forums, keep this up for the benefit of our new members trust me it will help them..

please feel free to modify it to what you need. this just gives an idea of what can help and has helped me personally. some one else also mentioned here another aop working they use and have given to others that also works for them well

Korpi said:
FancyMancy said:
Regarding the "ten-fold return"; is it actually real?
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeFoldLie.html
The "Three-fold", the "Ten-fold", the "One-hundred-fold”; all of these were invented by a few human beings to frighten the masses, in order to maintain spiritual control.
Exactly what I was referring to. I remembered the 3-fold; I forgot the rest!

Shadowcat said:
FancyMancy said:

in anycase the energy bulding overtime for this would do that, but its really just for a definite hard throwback in the offenders face. As stated if you feel 20 isnt enough you can do more to make it build more if you have the time.
Oh, so sort of like returning it back to them, but then clipping-on extra weight and energies on top? Interesting. If that worked, then that would be a very good idea - if not difficult/time-wasting to do and if the energies didn't conflict with each other. Sort of like... say... a... firing a missile but then (somehow, the contraption would be made) with a few grenades to add a bit of extra umph (for a visual depiction of sorts - like the nonsense in the Simpsons' 1-gun-into-5-guns episode).

Shadowcat said:
"The energies of Algiz, Sowilo and Tyr are forming an impenetrable, invincible aura of protection around me that protects me from all forms of harm and negativity at all times in every way. All who attempt to curse me, or direct hate, ill will or harm upon me will have it returned to them 10 fold in every way"
Actually I think there is a problem with this affirmation. I was doing this working the other day I and I just remembered that HPS Maxine has warned specifically not to use "will" in the affirmations, as the energy only follows directions in the present tense.

I have no doubt the working is effective, because of the first half of the affirmation, but I believe you should change the second half to something like "My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all curses, hate, ill will or harm directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders, 10 fold in every way.”

Similar to RC2.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Shadowcat said:
"The energies of Algiz, Sowilo and Tyr are forming an impenetrable, invincible aura of protection around me that protects me from all forms of harm and negativity at all times in every way. All who attempt to curse me, or direct hate, ill will or harm upon me will have it returned to them 10 fold in every way"
Actually I think there is a problem with this affirmation. I was doing this working the other day I and I just remembered that HPS Maxine has warned specifically not to use "will" in the affirmations, as the energy only follows directions in the present tense.

I have no doubt the working is effective, because of the first half of the affirmation, but I believe you should change the second half to something like "My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all curses, hate, ill will or harm directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders, 10 fold in every way.”

Similar to RC2.

thanks for pointing this out! this is actually not how i word it for myself. i do it in the present tense. i must have been on auto piolet abit. sorry bout that guys xd

Shadowcat said:

Algiz 20x
Sowilo 20x
Tyr 20x

Vibrate AUM 1x

What should we visualize for this Working ?Is it can I visualize my aura with white-gold energy ?

Baroness Blossom said:
Shadowcat said:

Algiz 20x
Sowilo 20x
Tyr 20x

Vibrate AUM 1x

What should we visualize for this Working ?Is it can I visualize my aura with white-gold energy ?

yes i do white gold energy and i envision it basicially acting as armor thst is warding off and bounching back dross

Shadowcat said:
Baroness Blossom said:
Shadowcat said:

Algiz 20x
Sowilo 20x
Tyr 20x

Vibrate AUM 1x

yes i do white gold energy and i envision it basicially acting as armor thst is warding off and bounching back dross

I can't imagine slag removing impurities, I just imagine my aura as charged with white gold energy that's all. I'm not doing wrong right sister ?

Baroness Blossom said:
Shadowcat said:
Baroness Blossom said:

I can't imagine slag removing impurities, I just imagine my aura as charged with white gold energy that's all. I'm not doing wrong right sister ?

coming from a welder, slag is that nasty brown shit you chip off a newly laid metal bead :lol:

this is a protection working. i basically visualize bright gold shining armor protecting me from netmgative influences and dirt. before this always clean you aura then you can stack your armor on :cool:

i personally like using white gold light for cleaning, protrction and empowerment. sometimes i use the sunlight

Shadowcat said:
Baroness Blossom said:
Shadowcat said:

coming from a welder, slag is that nasty brown shit you chip off a newly laid metal bead :lol:

this is a protection working. i basically visualize bright gold shining armor protecting me from netmgative influences and dirt. before this always clean you aura then you can stack your armor on :cool:

i personally like using white gold light for cleaning, protrction and empowerment. sometimes i use the sunlight

While I was just clearing my aura, this golden energy armor thing came to my mind and I even saw it happen it was something like a vision So can I do some protection like this ? with an affirmation like aura protection, but will have an armored version . Instead of a white gold aura, I'll imagine an armor shining with white gold energies.

Shadowcat said:

I once saw Ol Argedco Luciftias saying that someone who constantly visualizes a bullet hitting their AoP but the AoP deflecting it will definitely someday be hit by a bullet in real life. Because even though that person tried to program his AoP to be invincible against bullets, fact of the matter is he still tried imagined a bullet hitting him as in he actually programmed himself to attract a bullet which would definitely happen in real life with enough energy.

So I advise you and the members reading this to not imagine any negative things hitting your aura of protection. I think you would actually program yourself to attract negative things. I advise to just imagine your aop glowing with golden light as bright as possible and the rest deflecting part and what not will happen on its own, especially so if appropriate runes are used along with affirmation as pointed out by Shadowcat. Solid focused visualization and affirmation said with intent should suffice in my opinion.

Username said:
Shadowcat said:

I once saw Ol Argedco Luciftias saying that someone who constantly visualizes a bullet hitting their AoP but the AoP deflecting it will definitely someday be hit by a bullet in real life. Because even though that person tried to program his AoP to be invincible against bullets, fact of the matter is he still tried imagined a bullet hitting him as in he actually programmed himself to attract a bullet which would definitely happen in real life with enough energy.

So I advise you and the members reading this to not imagine any negative things hitting your aura of protection. I think you would actually program yourself to attract negative things. I advise to just imagine your aop glowing with golden light as bright as possible and the rest deflecting part and what not will happen on its own, especially so if appropriate runes are used along with affirmation as pointed out by Shadowcat. Solid focused visualization and affirmation said with intent should suffice in my opinion.

all i said in essence was to imagine the aura being impeneratable. visualization in general is very good with this and i never said it had to be something specific. >_>

furthermore with the affirmation and the runes thus doesn't attract anything negative at all....

Shadowcat said:
all i said in essence was to imagine the aura being impeneratable. visualization in general is very good with this and i never said it had to be something specific. >_>

furthermore with the affirmation and the runes thus doesn't attract anything negative at all....

Perhaps it is that my English is bad but what I interpreted from the sentence that I put in bold was that you simultaneously imagined white gold and negative influences and/or dirt. If what I interpreted is correct, then you would actually create one thing and attract two things, aop and dirt and negative influences respectively.

In short, what you wrote:
I basically visualize bright gold shining armor protecting me from negative influences and dirt.

My Interpretation from this sentence:
You visualize bright gold shining armor, negative influences and dirt at the same time.

What I think you meant to convey:
I visualize only bright gold shining armor which I know protects me from negative influences and dirt.
(You don't actually imagine negative influences and dirt.)

Forgive me If I have made a mistake due to my weak interpretation skills. I might be lacking when it comes to interpreting sentences correctly. If I have made such a mistake then I ask you to correct and teach me where and how I was wrong. ( I don't mean to convey any sort of sarcasm with this sentence.)

If in the case that what I assume to be or have interpreted from your sentence is correct or true, then I raise an objection to the above statement. Note that its only in the case what I assume to be is true. Otherwise, the sentences afterwards this are completely irrelevant and invalid only in this context.
In general and in real life, I consider below to be true to the best of my limited understanding of spirituality. Not that I deny that I could be false.

Can it really be said that you aren't attracting anything negative at all ? If you visualize negative influences and dirt when you do your aop, are you not still programming your soul to attract them ?
Perhaps, it could be said that the aop you created was strong enough to the point that it deflected all the negative influences and dirt(of your own creation), due to which you did not feel any effect from them. However, truth of the matter is that you still did attract 'extra' negativity which was a creation of your own. Sure, your aop deflected them but it also cost energy for the aop to deflect the 'extra' negativity. Energy which could be used to deflect anything negative that was not consciously created by your own self.

This is why I typed the above. Advising to only imagine bright golden light on yourself and then affirm.
This way your focus would not be split into creating aop and negativity at the same time. Instead, all of your focus, energy and being could be solely dedicated to creating a very strong bright glowing white gold armor. That is all.

This is outside of the context but Sister Shadowcat, your drawings are beautiful and enlivening. I have not put effort to comprehend the meaning of the symbols or your drawing but I do know that someone who can create such beautiful drawings with meaning is definitely high up in the advancement ladder. Your new drawing is also beautiful and I feel greenery and a cool soothing sensation in my chest when I see it. For me, I could not draw a cat without messing up and actually drawing an alien from a different planet. That is all what I want to say.

Username said:
Shadowcat said:

Perhaps it is that my English is bad but what I interpreted from the sentence that I put in bold was that you simultaneously imagined white gold and negative influences and/or dirt. If what I interpreted is correct, then you would actually create one thing and attract two things, aop and dirt and negative influences respectively.

In short, what you wrote:
I basically visualize bright gold shining armor protecting me from negative influences and dirt.

My Interpretation from this sentence:
You visualize bright gold shining armor, negative influences and dirt at the same time.

What I think you meant to convey:
I visualize only bright gold shining armor which I know protects me from negative influences and dirt.
(You don't actually imagine negative influences and dirt.)

Forgive me If I have made a mistake due to my weak interpretation skills. I might be lacking when it comes to interpreting sentences correctly. If I have made such a mistake then I ask you to correct and teach me where and how I was wrong. ( I don't mean to convey any sort of sarcasm with this sentence.)

If in the case that what I assume to be or have interpreted from your sentence is correct or true, then I raise an objection to the above statement. Note that its only in the case what I assume to be is true. Otherwise, the sentences afterwards this are completely irrelevant and invalid only in this context.
In general and in real life, I consider below to be true to the best of my limited understanding of spirituality. Not that I deny that I could be false.

Can it really be said that you aren't attracting anything negative at all ? If you visualize negative influences and dirt when you do your aop, are you not still programming your soul to attract them ?
Perhaps, it could be said that the aop you created was strong enough to the point that it deflected all the negative influences and dirt(of your own creation), due to which you did not feel any effect from them. However, truth of the matter is that you still did attract 'extra' negativity which was a creation of your own. Sure, your aop deflected them but it also cost energy for the aop to deflect the 'extra' negativity. Energy which could be used to deflect anything negative that was not consciously created by your own self.

This is why I typed the above. Advising to only imagine bright golden light on yourself and then affirm.
This way your focus would not be split into creating aop and negativity at the same time. Instead, all of your focus, energy and being could be solely dedicated to creating a very strong bright glowing white gold armor. That is all.

This is outside of the context but Sister Shadowcat, your drawings are beautiful and enlivening. I have not put effort to comprehend the meaning of the symbols or your drawing but I do know that someone who can create such beautiful drawings with meaning is definitely high up in the advancement ladder. Your new drawing is also beautiful and I feel greenery and a cool soothing sensation in my chest when I see it. For me, I could not draw a cat without messing up and actually drawing an alien from a different planet. That is all what I want to say.

The thing is our aura is fighting off free radicals and harmful influence everyday. It is part of our natural defense mechanism in general and immune system as well. Visualizing it just being brighter and more resistant to these negative things only empowers its function.

Im glad you like the drawings. This one was done about a year and a half ago. I have several and plan to do many more :)

Lol... I get four disapprovals in 2 days? I feel like I'm making a total ass of myself on here! 🤔😢... and this is really embarrassing!.... and a lot of the posts I've been sharing? Maybe a bit off the subject? And that's because I didn't get a chance to get on and correct anything that I typed out before I even got a chance to send it!🤬😢
And yes it is a big deal to me when I get on and post something! Showing the world that I've got intelligence! But when I have a phone that is acting up and not allowing me to do any correction? It becomes a pain in the ass to me! And then when I try to get back on it to correct any of the errors or to shorten the story? Or to even make a little adjustment so it sounds like I'm making sense! I'm trying to get back into the box I accidentally push submit! When I went to put save draft and edit! Nothing seems to be cooperating! My phone has been acting up the last couple of days! And I apologize for sending the error posts. Please don't hate me for this! Laugh out loud I am not drunk! I am not trying to be a smart ass and I'm not trying to be funny! I have been having problems with my phone! It weren't for that shit I would have been able to get on and correct any type of graphical errors! And to change the story around a bit into adjusted so it makes sense! Before I even posted? Normally I take my time to read something! Before I post it and at this point I couldn't because my phone was acting up not allowing me to make any changes of the story or anything! And I apologize! And I am sorry! That I got people angry on here and confused about my post! I will do whatever I can to take care of my phone situation! And I will do whatever I can to prevent any future problems on here! I just haven't had a very good week a lot of crazy things are going on around me! Nothing seems to be cooperating! And I apologize! If anything I don't want to lose respect on here! And I don't want to make myself look like an idiot! Worst of all I don't want to get kicked out! I am sorry !! ❤ 🙏⚡ I will do everything I can to make things better. And I didn't mean to get off the subject! It's just that I am going through some technical issues! 🤬😢

Wow Shadowcat, your experience and guidance here has helped me immensely. I know it's an old one but just wanted to send my gratitude.

Even though I'm not psychically experienced I had a very bad experience with an RTR. I seriously need some advice.

Unfortunately I live with die-hard xians who have kids. They follow some kind of 'spirit-based' (borderline new-age, following prophecy/numberology) xianity, the worst I've ever seen. Last night I did my RTR, the most powerful one yet, and it felt incredible. As I was cleaning my aura out of nowhere in my mind's eye for a vivid split second I saw a grey and it was vibrating violently, devoid of all life and absolutely brimming with sorrow and malice. It was terrifying but I didn't allow it to phase me for a second as I knew Satan sent help to aid me with directing the negative energies and curses back to its attackers, senders and jews.

Immediately after there was a loud bang upstairs and one of the kids was running, screaming and crying (4-years old), obviously horror-struck by something.

I'm really worried at this point because I know from my own experience as a young child that the enemy loves to attack vulnerable children, especially those who have emotional struggles/hyperactivity, and being so young they are more open to what people call the supernatural.

I will give this a try and I might try doing AoPs on the kids before my workings. I hope with at my level this is enough. It made me so upset. I can't put words to how I awful this felt.

I hope I'm doing these in the right order:

1. Enter deep trance
2. Vuh, Vah, Voh meditation (raising energies)
3. RTRs
4. Thorough cleaning (a very powerful one Maxine posted on the forums; a head-to-feet cleaning)
5. AoP (building a powerful and large aura of white-gold energy)

Thank you for any thoughts/insights on this.

An aside: I noticed the forums and JoS page come up right away when I type them in my browser's address bar (Ctrl+L, type), but evilgoy.com doesn't even though I frequent it. The enemy really doesn't want us doing these rituals. Vile things... This experience has made me want nothing more in this world than see these things destroyed completely and eternally yet I'm scared of doing more because of what happened.

Thank you in advanced and I'm sorry for such a wordy question.

“Algiz 20x
Sowilo 20x
Tyr 20x “

Best i can do is 10 reps lol.

I need to practice more, i can feel the effects though, returning curses part 1 too. Along with Void meditation

Ayedoubles said:
“Algiz 20x
Sowilo 20x
Tyr 20x “

Best i can do is 10 reps lol.

I need to practice more, i can feel the effects though, returning curses part 1 too. Along with Void meditation
Do what you can do. It may be less or more than the example put forth. Don't stress and do your best. That is what counts the most regarding performance.

Dindu Muffin said:
"solid"? This is an okay variation of a defensive strategy that would likely protect someone against casual Astral predation. This isn't suitable for any serious Spiritual Warfare participant.
Define "serious Spiritual Warfare participant".

sublimestatanist said:
Wow Shadowcat, your experience and guidance here has helped me immensely. I know it's an old one but just wanted to send my gratitude.

Even though I'm not psychically experienced I had a very bad experience with an RTR. I seriously need some advice.

Unfortunately I live with die-hard xians who have kids. They follow some kind of 'spirit-based' (borderline new-age, following prophecy/numberology) xianity, the worst I've ever seen. Last night I did my RTR, the most powerful one yet, and it felt incredible. As I was cleaning my aura out of nowhere in my mind's eye for a vivid split second I saw a grey and it was vibrating violently, devoid of all life and absolutely brimming with sorrow and malice. It was terrifying but I didn't allow it to phase me for a second as I knew Satan sent help to aid me with directing the negative energies and curses back to its attackers, senders and jews.

Immediately after there was a loud bang upstairs and one of the kids was running, screaming and crying (4-years old), obviously horror-struck by something.

I'm really worried at this point because I know from my own experience as a young child that the enemy loves to attack vulnerable children, especially those who have emotional struggles/hyperactivity, and being so young they are more open to what people call the supernatural.

I will give this a try and I might try doing AoPs on the kids before my workings. I hope with at my level this is enough. It made me so upset. I can't put words to how I awful this felt.

I hope I'm doing these in the right order:

1. Enter deep trance
2. Vuh, Vah, Voh meditation (raising energies)
3. RTRs
4. Thorough cleaning (a very powerful one Maxine posted on the forums; a head-to-feet cleaning)
5. AoP (building a powerful and large aura of white-gold energy)

Thank you for any thoughts/insights on this.

An aside: I noticed the forums and JoS page come up right away when I type them in my browser's address bar (Ctrl+L, type), but evilgoy.com doesn't even though I frequent it. The enemy really doesn't want us doing these rituals. Vile things... This experience has made me want nothing more in this world than see these things destroyed completely and eternally yet I'm scared of doing more because of what happened.

Thank you in advanced and I'm sorry for such a wordy question.
The fact that enemy can attack our closed ones for our work excites and fears me.
Sometimes i am feared to do rtr.

Aleksandre said:
The fact that enemy can attack our closed ones for our work excites and fears me.
You should be worried when you are not doing rituals, not when you do them as the implications are far worse then.

Henu the Great said:
Aleksandre said:
You should be worried when you are not doing rituals, not when you do them as the implications are far worse then.

This was extremely well said Henu. My above experience was eerie/unsettling and nothing more. At the time I definitely over-reacted.

Reading JoS material I've come to realize that it's better to shut them out and focus on the task at hand as they can do little harm to us. They feed on negative energy and fear so ignoring them will give them no power to feed from.

No lie here, I've become more spiritually open/aware just from RTRs and good things seem to keep happening to me out of the blue. Sure it takes up time to do them everyday but they pay off immensely. And what better reward to our dedication and effort than to see the enemy and their programs suffer. :twisted:

Like Henu mentioned, the implications of not doing them are much worse than otherwise.

I'd compare it to an unhealthy person. They might crappy food everyday, feel lethargic and exhibit brain fog. They think it's "normal" because they haven't experienced a purely healthy lifestyle and they have no way of knowing the difference.

RTRs are just like that. You don't realize how beneficial they are until you keep at it for a while. It might be tough-going at first but overtime it gets easier and more effective, largely (I think) due to a cumulative effect. Like those with poor physical health it takes commitment.

I think it's fascinating albeit tragic how badly we've been spiritually screwed. For some it takes several months to remove the junk, especially for previous xians/new-agers/etc; while for others it can be within weeks. I guess it all depends on a myriad of factors.

Aleksandre said:

Do not fear this. The RTR removes Hebrew curses from your soul and helps prevent attacks as well. Keep up a strong AOP. Even if the enemy does something to a close one, they cannot do a lot. It takes them energy to do this, so they can only cause temporary pain in most cases, if at all.

Shadowcat said:

Algiz 20x
Sowilo 20x
Tyr 20x

Vibrate AUM 1x

THANKS very much this is ao helpful, i am doing this method since 1/6, there is no more attacking during my sleep.

HAIL ABRAXAS FOR EVER, you so lucky to have him as your GD, i didn't do his power ritual at the first, but when i did he banished all negative entities i have in my house and he told me scolding ( What are you some kind of A wolf out of the pack,why do you want to fight alone, i am here always for SS) he left me with great energy and my bond with him is very strong i love and respect him a lot.

Should we add the word "forever" in the affirmation?? Like .....at all times in every way forever ....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back